-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Refusing to wear a mask and letting C-19 run rampant will likely be a disaster come November, but it's your choice.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
GB1

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by MTDan
Oh, here's one more for you. I know that first study was a tough read. This analyses mask effectiveness in china, korea, and Italy and calls masks "vital" I know that because I actually read it....

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2590097820300124

If you read what I said before you'd know that the masks aren't stopping bare virus particles, but you're not shedding bare virus. You're shedding water droplets with virus in them. Masks have some effectiveness against that and partial effectiveness will prevent a lot of infection.

Cloth masks absolutely can hold bacteria. So change then out! Don't wear them 12 hours a day! It's not that difficult. You're searching for any little thing to grab onto, even though the evidence is against you.

So I've given you peer reviewed published medical journals to support my position. You gave me opinion pieces from sketchy news sites and research taken out of context. But somehow I'm the idiot...

So I ask you sincerely, what would it take to change your mind?

Droplets my ass if droplets were full of virus then why can't they swab your saliva to test for COVID-19? Why do they go way back in your nose?

Masks are BS wearibg a cloth mask 8 to 10 hours a day can cause bacteria respiratory infection. I personal I own a women this happened to

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MTDan
Also, jwp45 both of my sources are more recent than yours (which was ftom all the way back on 01APR. The data hadn't even started to come in by that point.

SCIENCE CHANGES. And the opinions of the wise change too.

No sir.
The earth is still flat, saith the modern day sages.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hookeye
2" of rain in an hour
Flooding by work.
Sewers backed up.
Forced to wear masks at work.
Smells like pig chit in the plant.

Wtf

And people bust my balls when I try to explain the benefits of working in a union shop...šŸ¤£

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
2" of rain in an hour
Flooding by work.
Sewers backed up.
Forced to wear masks at work.
Smells like pig chit in the plant.

Wtf

And people bust my balls when I try to explain the benefits of working in a union shop...šŸ¤£

UAW Decertifies Local 2036 April 30, 2002

http://www.disgruntledautoworker.com/obs/17.html

IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I have a bunch of those cheap blue masks. My major complaint is the elastic sometimes breaks if you're not careful putting it on. Also it's been 90 degrees and humid lately. Masks are hot and cause glasses to steam up. Also, since I'm a bit hard of hearing (too much shooting), masks muffle speech a bit.

I wear them when I go into places that require them, which, around here, is every shop, store, or restaurant (except when eating). Small price to pay for stopping a lot of deaths and stopping Biden from winning the election. Today's news says United Airlines has told 36,000 employees they're getting laid off in 60 days. Brooks Brothers, founded in 1818, is closing. Who do you think they'll vote for in 120 days?

There are some morons who automatically reject anything that Science tells them. They're fools.

One moron (maybe jwp--I forgot--correct me if I'm wrong) just posted that masks can't stop water droplets containing the virus because medical personnel test for Covid-19 by swabbing your nose. Look, dummy, you're supposed to put the mask over your nose too!

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Yeah, wearing them in an industrial kitchen while your standing over a big char-grill loaded up with steaks and burgers Is slightly more than an ā€œinconvenienceā€ too. Or a row of four two-basket fryers, for that matter. I understand the reasons for the mask, and the restaurant needs to do whatever ā€˜they sayā€™ is necessary so that it can be open to do some business, but none of my guys on the hot-line wear them over their noses and Iā€™m not about to make them. Hell, standing on the hot-line, directly under those exhaust hoods, I couldnā€™t smell a guys fart if he ripped massive ass inches away from me. Up the hoods it goes. I trust that droplets laden with C-19 will behave much the same.

H
hookeye Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
H
I wear mine like Im supposed to at work.

We have a lot of fans/ air.movement due to the processes. Still a dirty and hot environment.

After watching blacks not wash, wear masks wrong, and refuse to social distance......its no wonder why the Covid slams them harder.

H
hookeye Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
H
Those cheap masks will raw your ears in a sweaty place.
Guy 3d printed neck bands. Work pretty darn good

H
hookeye Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
H
The ol lady said power was out half the town and the sewers flooded. Pig chit smell all over town

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Hahaha, you arenā€™t kidding. I thought we were the only ones experiencing ā€˜ear-complicationsā€™. One of my guys rigged up a system with clips on the bottom edge of his baseball hat. Works great.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Ok, so a mask may slow the spread of this virus. Why again do we want to slow it down? I'm thinking we need to speed it up to get over it. I say bring it. Covid parties should become a thing like we used to have chicken pox parties. Get as many young healthy folk there as possible. It ain't going away till most of us have immunity and I am not doing a vaccine if I can avoid it.

Luke 22:36
ĪµĪ³ĻŽ Ī“ĪµĪ½ ĪøĪ± ĻƒĻ…Ī¼Ī¼ĪæĻĻ†Ļ‰ĪøĪµĪÆ
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Squidge
Refusing to wear a mask and letting C-19 run rampant will likely be a disaster come November, but it's your choice.

Yup. Not using a mask just helps Joe.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

There are some morons who automatically reject anything that Science tells them. They're fools.

That would be 95% of the fools here on 24hrcrybaby

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Yeah, like "The Bell Curve", huh?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry

Hahaha, you arenā€™t kidding. I thought we were the only ones experiencing ā€˜ear-complicationsā€™. One of my guys rigged up a system with clips on the bottom edge of his baseball hat. Works great.

Cut the ear straps in the middle and attach a piece of string to go around behind the head.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/09/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
All Americans would happily wear a mask if it was 100% bullschit.

It does nothing. It's virtue signaling and nothing else.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Yeah, like "The Bell Curve", huh?

You are on the wrong end of that one... boy howdy!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by deflave
All Americans would happily wear a mask if it was 100% bullschit.

It does nothing. It's virtue signaling and nothing else.

Not much of anything you have claimed about CV19 has worked out. But that won't stop ya. You are determined not to learn, and very good at it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 71 invisible), 2,973 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,116
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.