Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They got all bent out of shape about Trump joking about women that trow themselves at him and how you could grab them by the p**** and they wouldn't care. Biden, on the other hand, actually gropes and sniffs young girls in public and gets a pass.

Last edited by reivertom; 07/08/20.
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by reivertom
They got all bent out of shape about Trump joking about women that trow themselves at him and how you could grab them by the p**** and they wouldn't care. Biden, on the other hand, actually gropes and sniffs young girls in public and gets a pass.

Yep. Eggzackly, and for fifty years has been doing it without recourse. Sickening.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by callnum
Not any more creepy than "grab them by the pu**y"

I know several women that act way less offended than you about Trump saying that. Even they understand that men like talking chit among themselves when they think nobody is listening.. My buddies say stuff around me they wouldn't dare say around their wife or daughter or anyone else's wife or daughter...

Are you a woman?

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 07/08/20.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

The full quote. Trump never actually said that He did that, just that you could get by with stuff like that. Now He probably did at one time or another, but what He said here is mis-quoted by a lot of people. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by gunner500
Trump looked real feeble walking down that plane ramp awhile back. Probably his weight.

He's just heavy enough to give you 4 more years and two more SCOTUS picks, as well as loading the lower courts with a hundred more conservative judges, sounds to me like he'll be grabbing your pussy for the rest of your miserable life there libby.

Now, now G5. You’re gonna cause golem to cry.

😬😎

LMAO! funny stuff Beav, I did have to google golem grin, damn metamucil kicked in last night, couldn't answer your post, poor Wife finally got me wheeled off to bed ; ]

Left at dawn thirty on the Harley Springer this morning done 304 miles, went to meet an old Bud to 'take the knife from the tree'................was looking for a young buck like calldumb to help my old ass back in the house, alas, none were to be found ; ]

Trump Won!
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by milespatton

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

The full quote. Trump never actually said that He did that, just that you could get by with stuff like that. Now He probably did at one time or another, but what He said here is mis-quoted by a lot of people. miles

LOL Miles, we know women play the sex card like others yank the race card, remember when we were young and single? I had women walk up and whisper stuff in my ear that would still make me blush if I were to think about it long enough, they can drop the BS, they're dirty too when they're in the mood to get their ass hammered good and hard!

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Trump looked real feeble walking down that plane ramp awhile back. Probably his weight.

He's just heavy enough to give you 4 more years and two more SCOTUS picks, as well as loading the lower courts with a hundred more conservative judges, sounds to me like he'll be grabbing your pussy for the rest of your miserable life there libby.

Now, now G5. You’re gonna cause golem to cry.

😬😎

LMAO! funny stuff Beav, I did have to google golem grin, damn metamucil kicked in last night, couldn't answer your post, poor Wife finally got me wheeled off to bed ; ]

Left at dawn thirty on the Harley Springer this morning done 304 miles, went to meet an old Bud to 'take the knife from the tree'................was looking for a young buck like calldumb to help my old ass back in the house, alas, none were to be found ; ]

That was just the first quarter of your day....CallGone would be on his futon crying for a carrot and kale enema to recover.

😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LMAO! poor old calldumb, hep me my friend, I aint never going to make it till dinner, the winter kill is coming. cry laugh

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Seems I remember Sessions telling Biden Pervertus during a swearing in/awards type event to “stay the hell away from his granddaughter!” I would expect he meant it.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
As a guy who has investigated more child sex crimes cases than I ever want to recall, that video screams 100% pedophile.

That creep is a classic predator. Absolutely beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Disgusting.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I was single until well into my 30s and had some pretty wealthy friends. It was always crazy to see how they would through themselves at rich guys. When Trumps statement came out I almost saw it as an indictment on some women. As a billionaire I'm sure he had a lot of women throw themselves at him in a way that made it hard to respect them.

What he said is way less worse than what Joe did. Crazy how everyone gets so caught up in what Trump SAID but gives the leftist commies a pass on everything they've DONE.

BB

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
remember when we were young and single?

Vaguely! smile miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 11point, 49 invisible), 2,595 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.