Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
There is some chat over on a couple of forums that SOF guys hang out on that states her passing SFAS was ordered to happen. I know I've read multiple statements saying she was a 21 day non select who failed key portions of SFAS.

When I went to SFAS out of around 250-260 people 56 finished and 52 were selected. One kid who finished was a physical stud, but they thought he was too young so they told him to come back in a couple of years.

I know for me coming from a Cav unit all the ruck marching was murder on my feet. The infantry guys in general seemed to do pretty well. No matter who you were team week was a MFer.

BP-B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by David_Walter
It was to ask how many of the people here listing reasons why a woman couldn’t be a Ranger were or are actually Rangers. As in,
Speaking from first hand experience vs. spouting off on something they have no first hand knowledge of.

What were you per the other thread I just BTT,d
Per your 40 yrs of service you said you had in it as of its 2015 timeline.

A cw4???
Cw5???
3 star???
4 star???
Surely not a E9 in your branch like the SGM of the army or other branches top enlisted guy.

Inquiring minds wanta know.
You made a reference in this thread you was AF.
Do they even have WO,s in the AF.

Seems to me congress and the senate have mandatory TIS limits for paygrades enlisted and officer wise.
Little something called end strength
With a few exceptions for certain specialties and positions.

Please tell us your background slightly more in depth.
Many of us have over the years on here done like wise.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../first-women-graduate-from-ranger-course

Last edited by renegade50; 07/10/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MAC

None of those would have counted for the SEALs. They allow no swinging, no kicking and they must pull to the collerbone and return to a full dead hang. That's the record I am talking about.

Thanks for the info. I didn’t know you were a SEAL.

Who holds that record?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
In September 2015 the Marine Corps released a study comparing the performance of gender-integrated and male-only infantry units in simulated combat. The all-male teams greatly outperformed the integrated teams, whether on shooting, surmounting obstacles or evacuating casualties. Female Marines were injured at more than six times the rate of men during preliminary training—unsurprising, since men’s higher testosterone levels produce stronger bones and muscles. Even the fittest women (which the study participants were) must work at maximal physical capacity when carrying a 100-pound pack or repeatedly loading heavy shells into a cannon.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by viking
A moody biotch with a kill switch, phook that nonsense.

Hahaha. Tff.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I wasn't a Green Beret, or even a Navy SEAL.

I was a lowly Paramedic in central Georgia in the 1980s. One of the most conservative areas in America.
When I started in 1980 we were an all-male EMS. In 1985 we hired our first girl medic. Over the years we brought in a dozen girl medics, some part time some full time.
Half of these girls could not lift a stretcher. The average patient was considered to be 175 pounds. Stretcher weighed about 30 pounds. Half of the girls could not lift the stretcher with the average patient on board.

If you can't lift the stretcher, you are not a paramedic. You need to get a LPN degree and go work in the hospital. In there, when you get a heavy patient, you get four nurses, and maybe bring in a couple of big strong male orderlies, and you move the patient no big deal.
Several times, the medics were bringing the patient out of the house, the girl dropped the stretcher, and the guy had to reach over and grab the far rail, to keep the stretcher from falling to the ground, and the male medic injured his back and had to miss work for a month or two.

Nobody ever asked if the female was physically qualified to do the job. Nobody ever suggested that these weak-muscled girls should take weight training for six months or so, and then come back, and see if they could indeed lift the stretcher. The Feminists in Washington had declared that the female could do anything the male could do.
That was that. And this in a very conservative region.

I saw the standards dropped to accomodate females in the EMS profession, to the detriment of the good male medics, and to the detriment of the public.
It is not hard for me to imagine that standards would be dropped in the military, to accomodate females in the armed forces.

Let us not forget Kara Hultgreen, first female to fly an F 14 from a carrier. Just as good as any man, so said the Feminists in Washington. She did pretty well for a few months, until she crashed on a carrier landing and died.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Hultgreen

Surprising to me that a guy can get on this forum and with a straight face assert that the female is equal to the man in such a rigorous task as being a Green Beret. We got a Feminist on board on the Campfire. Good God.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by renegade50
It was to ask how many of the people here listing reasons why a woman couldn’t be a Ranger were or are actually Rangers. As in,
Speaking from first hand experience vs. spouting off on something they have no first hand knowledge of.

A cw4???
Cw5???
3 star???
4 star???
Surely not a E9 in your branch like the SGM of the army or other branches top enlisted guy.

Seems to me congress and the senate have mandatory TIS limits for paygrades enlisted and officer wise.

He has a retirement thread where he listed his service. I'm sure you could find it with enough digging.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Ill chime in then. No they couldn't pass the Ranger course. Even in jump school women that dropped out of runs weren't kicked out.

The obvious question is: Why are there 2 physical fitness standards and why do women have such low physical fitness standards in the military, law enforcement, firefighters if they are equal to men?

When they tried to integrate women in our group the women always dropped out of lengthy field exercises because of their flows or getting purposely knocked up before deployments overseas. Of course the males always had to pick up their work. . Half the women ended prostituting themselves out giving bj's for $50 and sex for $100. Really great for morale and combat readiness .

Last edited by ribka; 07/10/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One thing women do better than men with equal training is shooting.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 10at6

How many women compete on the military and LEO shooting teams, competitions and how many win those competitions?

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by dodgefan

A cw4???
Cw5???
3 star???
4 star???

He has a retirement thread where he listed his service. I'm sure you could find it with enough digging.

Im eating dinner.
Dont really care.
Just poking the guy actually.

Never seen the physical strenght and endurance or sanitation differences male versus female. crazy

All just one great equal species.
Like in the animal world
Except for lions and big cats.
Them bytches got it going on....

Basically the 1000,s that cant hang . Dont make the one that MIGHT be able too speak for mass.

I think we all know that......

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Explain this one to me, David Walter, our resident Sociologist, and Feminist advocate.

On Sept. 11 2001, 343 firefighters were killed in New York City. Most of them were climbing the stairs of the World Trade Center.

How many were females?
Zero.

In a Lib city like New York, you know that even 19 years ago there were plenty of females on the Fire Department payroll. These gals were front and center on Payday, or when it was time to put on the pretty uniform and march in the St. Patrick's Day Parade.

But, when it was time to do the job, when it was time to put on 74 pounds of bunker gear and climb 101 flights of stairs, fighting through the smoke and the flames, with the idea they might have to go back down those stairs carrying a patient, the girls were not available for service.

I'm sure the New York firefighter girls looked pretty in their uniforms at all of those firefighter funerals.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 10at6

Thats a myth cause of the urban legend softer heartbeat stuff related to russian female snipers in ww2.

I spent 3 yrs running small arms ranges on Fort campbell for all units on post after I retired.
Females are just as much as a soup sandwich as the males in their units with the same equal training.

Some non shooting mofo,s
Some average shooting mofo,s
Some fairly good shooting mofo,s

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Explain this one to me, David Walter, our resident Sociologist, and Feminist advocate.

On Sept. 11 2001, 343 firefighters were killed in New York City. Most of them were climbing the stairs of the World Trade Center.

How many were females?
Zero.

In a Lib city like New York, you know that even 19 years ago there were plenty of females on the Fire Department payroll. These gals were front and center on Payday, or when it was time to put on the pretty uniform and march in the St. Patrick's Day Parade.

But, when it was time to do the job, when it was time to put on 74 pounds of bunker gear and climb 101 flights of stairs, fighting through the smoke and the flames, with the idea they might have to go back down those stairs carrying a patient, the girls were not available for service.

I'm sure the New York firefighter girls looked pretty in their uniforms at all of those firefighter funerals.

Bammmmmm!!!!!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

A cw4???
Cw5???
3 star???
4 star???

Im eating dinner.
Dont really care.

Never seen the physical strenght and endurance or sanitation differences male versus female. crazy

Like in the animal world

Basically the 1000,s that cant hang . Dont make the one that MIGHT be able too speak for mass.

The only reason I remember it was because I thought it was funny he that listed IRR time as part of his service time. I got paid extra because of IRR time, but I don't count it toward time in the military.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Billy goat,

That might have been extreme. I apologize.

Please explain how women survived in largely unsanitary conditions since the dawn of time?

Your reasoning would have seen them wiped out by infection in a generation or two?

Fair enough.

Are these women we are putting in not only frontline, but spec ops units accustomed to living as a 3rd world click and whistler? Is the question whether they can survive, or accomplish a mission that takes more than surviving into account? Have they the training to counter the aforementioned obstacles? That raises the question, should extra training in re menstruation be integrated into the training curriculum? All the extra millions that it would take, lets let that factor in.

Is all it takes to fill one of these roles, the ability to survive without dying or is there more to it to accomplish the mission?

I'm giving you a LOT of leeway in not bringing into the discussion other issues, just focusing on physical abilities to perform.

You know damn well they cannot.

How about, let us let the standards as set by them that have done it stand.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Actually the question was about Green Beret's to start.

Now you are saying Ranger. I realize both are elite units, but are the requirements the same?

You ask for bona fides, yet you haven't been either.

MAGA
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

A cw4???
Cw5???
3 star???
4 star???

Im eating dinner.
Dont really care.

Like in the animal world

The only reason I remember it was because I thought it was funny he that listed IRR time as part of his service time. I got paid extra because of IRR time, but I don't count it toward time in the military.

YGTBSM....

LOL!!!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
You have to cut him some slack I mean he was.

1. Air Force. A day without AC is roughing it.

2. An officer. NCO's mostly treat them like mushrooms.

3. Spent most of his time in the Reserve.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You have to cut him some slack I mean he was.

1. Air Force. A day without AC is roughing it.

2. An officer. NCO's mostly treat them like mushrooms.

3. Spent most of his time in the Reserve.

Sounds like someone that might have got riffed out as a 2nd look cpt for major.
Dunno.. dont care.
Or maybe major for Ltc
Length of ad service and grade and date of discharge would tell a story.
Your average person wouldnt know stuff like that.

Plenty of it in the early and mid 90,s.
Officer and nco alike.
Stagnant non performer types mostly.
Some with discipline rcds and issues.
Joined a reserve or guard unit and made rank.
Figure head signature block authority......
Lots of positions in the guard and reserves with 0 troop command requirements and room for advancement.
Or the abilty to move into a position like that easily.
All depends on which tracks you choose or how you politic yourself.

Dealt with those types in APSU ROTC / 7th Bde/ Cadet command/ Ft lewis summer camp plenty of times....
Which Btw was my 1st constant exposure to females in the army.

They dont like it to be known they got riffed out of AD for being average or below average or whatever.

L

Just saying.........

Lol!!!!

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
725 members (007FJ, 09wingates, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 69 invisible), 2,917 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,774
Posts18,401,552
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.