one of Danny's best

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

9 times out of 10, they are phagity old, gray ass university professors. I live about one minute up the block from the university. Biggest douche bags on the face of the earth.

And yet you choose to live there - and complain. Oh yes, the is the 24hrcrybaby forum.

Shut your c o c k hole phag. Men are talking...

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tikkanut

sorry

her bike has a flat tire

[Linked Image from bestlatinawomen.com]

I have some nice looking riding buds, but not quite like that.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

9 times out of 10, they are phagity old, gray ass university professors. I live about one minute up the block from the university. Biggest douche bags on the face of the earth.

And yet you choose to live there - and complain. Oh yes, the is the 24hrcrybaby forum.

Shut your c o c k hole phag. Men are talking...

Then maybe you should be quiet, girl. Cry quietly for once.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by tikkanut

sorry

her bike has a flat tire

[Linked Image from bestlatinawomen.com]

I have some nice looking riding buds, but not quite like that.

All that estrogen is why you’re confused about the Covid

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
PaulBarnard: Does "this" describe you?
Last month on a narrow two lane highway (one lane in each direction) between Alder, Montana and Virginia City, Montana I am driving along and come upon a slow moving bicyclist that had attached to his bicycle a 5' long stick with flag attached at the end.
Problem was the "stick/flag" was extending horizontally not vertically!
And said stick stuck into his lane of travel at least 4 1/2'!!!
Causing folks travelling in his lane (ME!) to slow down and travel in the ONCOMING lane to pass around him!
WTF I said to myself as I and the car behind me went into the oncoming lane and had to slow down in a limited sight section of the road.
I was miffed at this dimwit bicyclist's idiocy but went on my way.
The fellow in the car behind me DID NOT!
He pulled in front of the bike/bicyclist and turned his car so the "biker" had to stop!
I slowed as I watched in the rear view mirror - last I saw was the fellow in the car opening his door and getting out of the car - obviously to speak with the bicyclist in question.
He-he I thought.
I continue on to the gunshop in Ennis, Montana do my business and start backtracking towards my home on the route I had came. Who do I come across but said idiot bicyclist and he no longer has the long stick and flag extending into the lane of travel!
It MAY have been shoved up his ass - I don't know?
I myself worry about bicyclist using auto lanes and not keeping up to speed or staying on the shoulder as many roads where I live have NO shoulders.
Bike safe!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

If you're going to or coming from West Yellowstone and Yellowstone NP you're prob'ly gonna ride through Ennis.

July 14, 2019, maybe ten miles south of Ennis: I was southbound, met these guys coming up the other way. Two Australians, 72 years of age, riding 3,300 miles from Yorktown VA to Astoria OR "while they still could", here they were 55 days and 2,500 miles out of Yorktown cool

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

It would be a shame if these guys got hit. That storm in back went on to dump major hail on Ennis, and prob'ly them too, but I'm sure they handled it.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

What do these three all have in common?

They all love COCK!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Last month on a narrow two lane highway (one lane in each direction) between Alder, Montana and Virginia City, Montana I am driving along and come upon a slow moving bicyclist that had attached to his bicycle a 5' long stick with flag attached at the end.
Causing folks travelling in his lane (ME!) to slow down and travel in the ONCOMING lane to pass around him!
WTF I said to myself as I and the car behind me went into the oncoming lane and had to slow down in a limited sight section of the road.
He pulled in front of the bike/bicyclist and turned his car so the "biker" had to stop!
I slowed as I watched in the rear view mirror - last I saw was the fellow in the car opening his door and getting out of the car - obviously to speak with the bicyclist in question.
He-he I thought.
I continue on to the gunshop in Ennis, Montana do my business and start backtracking towards my home on the route I had came. Who do I come across but said idiot bicyclist and he no longer has the long stick and flag extending into the lane of travel!
I myself worry about bicyclist using auto lanes and not keeping up to speed or staying on the shoulder as many roads where I live have NO shoulders.
Bike safe!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

If you're going to or coming from West Yellowstone and Yellowstone NP you're prob'ly gonna ride through Ennis.

July 14, 2019, maybe ten miles south of Ennis: I was southbound, met these guys coming up the other way. Two Australians, 72 years of age, riding 3,300 miles from Yorktown VA to Astoria OR "while they still could", here they were 55 days and 2,500 miles out of Yorktown cool

It would be a shame if these guys got hit. That storm in back went on to dump major hail on Ennis, and prob'ly them too, but I'm sure they handled it.

Man, that looks like a great place to ride.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

What do these three all have in common?

They all love COCK!

Don't know why I thought to ask this right now Travis, how's your mom?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Don't know why I thought to ask this right now Travis, how's your mom?

If she ever returns my calls/texts I'll let you know.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The case for pool noodles....

https://qz.com/1620913/the-best-cycling-hack-is-a-pool-noodle/#:~:text=While%20studies%20have%20shown%20that,over%20to%20the%20other%20lane.&text=In%20this%20way%2C%20the%20noodle%20is%20powerful.

I’ve discovered a life-saving device that allows cyclists to protect themselves and take back the road: the pool noodle.

Find one for about $2 anywhere: dollar stores, shopping malls, even the supermarket. Choose from the array of fun colors and use a bungee cord to strap this light, flexible toy to your bike rack so that it sticks out to the left side (or the right side, if you’re in a country where cars drive on the left). Start pedaling and watch as car after car moves over to the other lane.....

On roads with zero road shoulder, the pool noodle becomes our shoulder. It makes us more visible to passing cars and the 18-wheelers that used to skim us constantly.

The pool noodle is also a tool for advocacy. To every other vehicle on the road, that $2 piece of foam visualizes what the minimum three feet of safe passing distance looks like that is our legal right in more than 30 states in the US. As more urban dwellers take up cycling, think of the attention we can bring to sharing the road if we all strapped a pool noodle to the back of our bicycles.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Man, that looks like a great place to ride.

I started in Great Falls and rode the Upper Missouri, later hopping over a divide to the Jefferson and then along the Madison en route to Yellowstone

Beautiful country the whole way, really surprised me, when you ride it you feel like you want to stop every 100 yards and take a photo. Also in Montana it is legal to ride the shoulders of the Interstate which for many stretches is far easier/safer than the backroads and just as scenic.

I15 maybe 40 miles west of Great Falls

Further up, closer to Wolf Creek, the Missouri is fast-flowing here and Louis and Clark's crew had to pole against the current, hardly seemed possible, but they did it.

''Nother I 15 shot, maybe 25 miles south of Helena which is in the low spot way in the background, took me half the day to climb that grade...

Over the top and down to high mountain meadows, five miles to Boulder....

All of this, and I hadn't got off the Interstate yet, got off and headed south at Boulder.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My own favorite shot of the whole trip, early morning, at the top of Norris Hill, north of Ennis....

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

UR tires are too skinny

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
He-he I thought.
Bike safe!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

It is beyond cool that retards can locate one another whilst traversing unfamiliar ground.

Kudos.

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
That looks great BW!

I head west in the morning and am looking forward to it.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That looks great BW!

I head west in the morning and am looking forward to it.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Morning Travis

any gators on the lawn this morning......

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Page 42 of 43 1 2 40 41 42 43

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

611 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 22magnut, 71 invisible), 2,139 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,295
Posts18,448,991
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.