Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Ive talked to 3 different neighbors that I would have guessed were strong Republicans that have all said they won't vote for Trump. All gun owning family type religious people. When I ask why they say they just can't stand him. They won't elaborate beyond that other than one that says he lies and says mean things. Always about what he said.

Our culture is so ignorant, uninformed, and superficial. We may be in trouble. Pop culture says Trump says mean things so that's all people need to know.

One of the anti Trump neighbors raises hunting dogs and wants me to hunt with him. He wants me to invest in building spec homes on some nice lots he owns but I told him I'm too afraid to do it now for fear Biden wins. I said I'm going to save my cash because I may be able to by rentals cheap again like I did during the Obama years.

Bb

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Ive talked to 3 different neighbors that I would have guessed were strong Republicans that have all said they won't vote for Trump. All gun owning family type religious people. When I ask why they say they just can't stand him. They won't elaborate beyond that other than one that says he lies and says mean things. Always about what he said.

Our culture is so ignorant, uninformed, and superficial. We may be in trouble. Pop culture says Trump says mean things so that's all people need to know.

One of the anti Trump neighbors raises hunting dogs and wants me to hunt with him. He wants me to invest in building spec homes on some nice lots he owns but I told him I'm too afraid to do it now for fear Biden wins. I said I'm going to save my cash because I may be able to by rentals cheap again like I did during the Obama years.

Bb

Bb

I suspect there’s quite a few out there just like you described.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If Biden were to Win, this once great Country will be truly Fuqked !

Folks are sick and tired of all this BLM Bullschitt and looting and rioting. And the CV-19 Scam.

I think they will vote accordingly. Despite all the Lying Polls from the Commie Fake News Media, I still think Trump’s got this.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/09/20.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Bb

Sounds like your "Friends" are spending way to much time watching CNN and MSNBC.

If they "feel" this way, they were never true Republicans in the first place, just brainwashed sheep following what the CNN and the MSM tells them to do.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102

Bb

Sounds like your "Friends" are spending way to much time watching CNN and MSNBC.

If they "feel" this way, they were never true Republicans in the first place, just brainwashed sheep following what the CNN and the MSM tells them to do.

True but their votes count and we will need them.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Bb

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The election may cause a downturn, but the damage may already be done. The 2nd quarter report isn’t out, but the estimates are between 30% and 50% loss (taking the GDP into account).

If that’s the case, we’ll be lined up for a 3rd quarter dip, as well. I’d plan on more attempts to make that happen. If they succeed, the economy will be (technically) in a recession or depression. Not a very good launch point for Trump or the markets going into the November election.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Bb

Yeah, but they voted Trump last time and won't this time, and that's the point. There are a lot like them. The DMC and chinks had to crash our economy and kill over 100,000 Americans, more to follow, to get rid of him.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Bb

Are you trying to help them see the error of their ways?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
My mom a die hard liberal she came to bring me some left over stale 4th of July cookies and was complaining about the current times said she got her stimulus check and seen where trump signed the check and really liked that I asked does that men your jumping ship hell no she says then goes on about how she’s a Biden woman and needs to buy a gun I come close to asking her to go home but held my tongue

Last edited by earlybrd; 07/09/20.
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by centershot
Pull out of the Market and put your money where?

I just got my Double Line Bond Report. It is scattered. Some good returns and lots of negative.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Bb

^^^^^

$350k homes will be $150k again if that pos lying chameleon Biden gets elected.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
My 2 cents is that the market is over priced right now and it exists that way only because the Fed is keeping rates so low. Earning start coming out in a week or two and they should be bad. Airlines are laying off and their stocks are headed back down.I don't see the third qtr improving that much with Covid coming back and people fearful about the elections.
Make no mistake about the fact the Biden and his cronies will raise corporate taxes to at least 28% if not higher and personal taxes will also be raised.
Corporate profits will go down and so will stock prices.
Biden won't be the President for long. He is not capable and will resign or they will lock him in the basement of the White House where he will practice spelling his own name. JOE

Everyone's financial position is different so there is not one answer that fits all. Most of my fund are in 401K's and a Roth and I'll go to cash or have tight sell stops before the election.My minimal regular accounts are already mainly in cash.

I would have bet that Trump was a shoe in at the start of the year. Then came Covid and BLM. Now there are too may stupid people that will blame Trump and vote for the Dems. I pray that I'm wrong.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/09/bid...nd-of-era-of-shareholder-capitalism.html

Just saw this posted on CNBC. This is scary if you hold stocks.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Bb

^^^^^

Problem is, many formerly lying sacks of shixt dems like Biden ain't even lying now. They're out in the open with their treason and their plans for the USA. People like BB are talking about can't get around Trump's personality.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm trying to talk to people about whats really on the line but they don't get it. It's all about their hurt feelings.

I hope they are ready for the green new deal, socialized medicine, the end of free speech, the end of the second ammendment, more abortions, crushing taxes and regulation, the child traffickers and pedophiles getting away with it, the treasonous thugs that faked the russia scam getting away with it, all criminals not having to post bond, a huge jump in crime, 22 million new dem voters from mass amnesty programs,, and assaults on religions and churches. America as we know it will be doomed for years.

But hey, at least they won't have to worry about Trump tweeting something insensitive. People are so damn ignorant and superficial they deserve a marxist country but I just can't give up fighting for my kids sake. At least I live in Idaho so there's a good chance Trump will still win here but who knows. Boise has a leftist progressive mayor so like many states one urban area could screw the rest of the state.

I'm scared for this election and although I try not to be bugged by my friends and neighbors I can't help but be a bit pissed that they don't see whats really on the line and don't seem to care. Same kind of idiots that put Romney in in Utah. "He seems nice and has good hair" ✔.

People are spoiled and soft and I hope they wake up before they have many years to think about how good it used to be.

Bb

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Bb

Have tried with 2 but it’s a no go.

They think BLM is a just cause ala McCloskey types as they own guns.

It’s like trying to push a rope, Steve. They voted for Trump in 2016.

You’d have to know the area that they live in to fully appreciate what I’m saying. Gated community with a full time guardhouse manned 24/7.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Bb

^^^^^

Problem is, many formerly lying sacks of shixt dems like Biden ain't even lying now. They're out in the open with their treason and their plans for the USA. People like BB are talking about can't get around Trump's personality.

That's exactly right, Ethan. Those communists think their time has come, so they've finally stripped off their sheep costume for everybody to see the wolves that they are.

Any fool talking about Trump's attitude or Trump says mean things or anything like that has been watching CNN, MSNBC, etc and have been closet liberals and sucking down that kool-aid all along.

NO Conservative American should have ANY filter whatsoever at this point. Spread the word, loud and clear.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Bb

You’d have to know the area that they live in to fully appreciate what I’m saying. Gated community with a full time guardhouse manned 24/7.

Would be interesting to see their epiphany when the mob comes through that gate for THEIR schit.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Bb

Would be interesting to see their epiphany when the mob comes through that gate for THEIR schit.

They will blame it on someone else. Prolly Trump for hurting their feeling "forcing" them to vote for the Communists.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

714 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1234, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 73 invisible), 3,048 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,485
Posts18,451,963
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.