Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
I know it's high right now, but I can see where at $1,400 now it will make it to $2,000 within a year. They are exceeding production projections and sales projections, even in this crazy economy. They are even turning a profit. None of the other makers can boast that. And, Musk is a genius with Trumpian energy. It will take the rest of industry a decade to catch up to him, and by then he'll have gone un-imagined directions and leave them in his dust.

If the Dems win, electric cars will soon be mandated.

If Trump wins (God, let's hope so!), the economy will break open again like it did before the Covid scam.

Civil unrest will burn itself up and burn out, leaving many construction and infrastructure projects in the wake, equaling new good paying jobs.

I'm going long with my limited funds on Tesla. I wish I had a year ago, but there's still great opportunity.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Three months ago or so it was under $400...…...I know I didn't buy it either...….Musk just scares me....

Last edited by TimZ; 07/09/20.
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by TimZ
Three months ago or so it was under $400...…...I know I didn't buy it either...….Musk just scares me....

Trump scares a lot of people, too. wink

Dynamic men scare us commoners. eek whistle

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And if video of Tesla on a kid on Eppys island turns up?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"They are even turning a profit."

Source?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by NVhntr
"They are even turning a profit."

Source?

For the lazy among us...LOL wink

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...loyees-breaking-even-in-2q-will-be-tight

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The kid will be flat; it will be the fault of Soros, the Rothschilds, and the new world order ... and TSLA share price will go up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Buy on a dip.
Be patient...
The shortest just got hosed and Musk sold red satin "shorts" to rub it in.
They will probably retaliate...
Buy when they do...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
My brother just bought a $44,000 Tesla two weeks ago. A hundred dollars down, non refundable.
Car will be ready in a month.

W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Buy on a dip.
Be patient...
The shortest just got hosed and Musk sold red satin "shorts" to rub it in.
They will probably retaliate...
Buy when they do...

I'll buy 10 more shares if it dips. It's here for the next few years at least, and I'm old, so short term gain is a goal.

IC B3

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Been great for years here.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tesla is no doubt firing on all cylinders (ha!), but 2K per share? It's ALREADY the most valuable auto company on the planet. More valuable than Ford, more than GM, more than Volkswagen, more than Toyota. That seems awfully rich. And I really like what they are doing, and I think Musk is a stud. But buying at this price?

At this point, if I'm going to put mad money on the electrical vehicle side of things, I'd probably go Hyliion. They are in the semi-truck segment, and, like Tesla, the guy in charge is an actual engineer, not some accounting puke..... And it helps they have actual products on the market, being sold right now.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Dutch
Tesla is no doubt firing on all cylinders (ha!), but 2K per share? It's ALREADY the most valuable auto company on the planet. More valuable than Ford, more than GM, more than Volkswagen, more than Toyota. That seems awfully rich. And I really like what they are doing, and I think Musk is a stud. But buying at this price?

At this point, if I'm going to put mad money on the electrical vehicle side of things, I'd probably go Hyliion. They are in the semi-truck segment, and, like Tesla, the guy in charge is an actual engineer, not some accounting puke..... And it helps they have actual products on the market, being sold right now.

When will it be offered? I'll buy with what I have left in one account. Will trade as HYLN, I see.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The supply base for Telsa owns most of the tooling. Many of the production parts are still being made on low volume proto tools. They are trying to plan hard tooling cost for a time when volume can pay for it. Good Luck.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Buy a CBS duplex no (or low) money down at 65% LTV that needs a little work.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by Dutch

When will it be offered? I'll buy with what I have left in one account. Will trade as HYLN, I see.

It is supposed to merge with an SPAC (Tortoise) in September which trades under the ticker SHLL. (get it Tortoise -shell?). SHLL is the only way to currently buy exposure to Hyliion.... and all this high-finance stuff is outside of my comfort zone.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/tesla-nikola-hyliion-ev-truck-electric-stock-51593121114

Sic Semper Tyrannis
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Tesla announced a 5 for 1 stock split. It'll make it more affordable for employees and smaller investors (Me).

I can see my present stock increasing by 25%-30% soon.

I'm convinced Tesla is a winner. They're now the biggest (in value) car maker in the world.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Do not confuse value with capitalization - there is a vast difference.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by windridge
Tesla announced a 5 for 1 stock split. It'll make it more affordable for employees and smaller investors (Me).

I can see my present stock increasing by 25%-30% soon.

I'm convinced Tesla is a winner. They're now the biggest (in value) car maker in the world.

Does Tessa have equity in space x and the fleet of internet satellites?
It seems autonomous cars would have a natural link to those little satellites....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The kid will be flat; it will be the fault of Soros, the Rothschilds, and the new world order ... and TSLA share price will go up.

That would be strange. Tesla died in the 1940's.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (35, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, 44mc, Ashworth, 10 invisible), 1,253 guests, and 850 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,262
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.