Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TWR
I didn't sand the whole grip, just the offending parts of one side.

My thoughts.....

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm a lefty, so Gen 5 for me Gen 5 G19 is my church carry gun loaded with Underwood 124 grain +P+ Gold Dots.

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I would struggle to put good money down on any new glock after shooting the much much better sig p320 trigger. Glock is pretty stagnant regards real improvements over many years. Plus some kind of an arrogant Assh-le company that puts plastic sights on a pistol when you can get very nice steel night sights with a green insert on comparably priced sigs or SW's etc.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jimmyp
I would struggle to put good money down on any new glock after shooting the much much better sig p320 trigger. Glock is pretty stagnant regards real improvements over many years. Plus some kind of an arrogant Assh-le company that puts plastic sights on a pistol when you can get very nice steel night sights with a green insert on comparably priced sigs or SW's etc.

If night sights are your thing. Funny how so many think their way is the way. Give me cheap sights and I'll pick what I want. I'd rather shoot a sling shot than use 3 dot night sights you see. So they are a waste of money too.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by RemModel8

If night sights are your thing. Funny how so many think their way is the way. Give me cheap sights and I'll pick what I want. I'd rather shoot a sling shot than use 3 dot night sights you see. So they are a waste of money too.

Soooo you never played in the dark I take it.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by viking
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Soooo you never played in the dark I take it.

So you can shoot in the dark? Impress me and prove it. If you can't see your target at 5 feet away, night sights ain't gonna help. Funny how you make assumptions, just like Jimmy thinking he's right about everything.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

That's one thing I equally find annoying about Glocks. There's no comparing apples to apples on price because you always have to take into account changing out the sights. Or, at least I do.

Still like Glocks, though.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Who said shoot? I said play.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I still have them, the damn magazines keep me captive.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt

That's one thing I equally find annoying about Glocks. There's no comparing apples to apples on price because you always have to take into account changing out the sights. Or, at least I do.

Still like Glocks, though.

These days, you have at least three choices in sights from the Glock factory. You can go with the traditional plastic one, the Glock tritium night sights, or Ameriglo night sights with a bright red from post. No changing out necessary, if you order them with the sights you like.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by viking
Who said shoot? I said play.

I played when I was 7,congrats?

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
There was a time when you couldn’t mount a light on a service weapon and all you had was baton length flashlight at your disposal. Night sights were pretty awesome when doing a dark/dimly lit building or field.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
if they could only fix the damn trigger like so many other striker fired pistols have.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[/quote]
These days, you have at least three choices in sights from the Glock factory. You can go with the traditional plastic one, the Glock tritium night sights, or Ameriglo night sights with a bright red from post. No changing out necessary, if you order them with the sights you like. [/quote]

What's your preference?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
if they could only fix the damn trigger like so many other striker fired pistols have.

macay had the solution to this which i just did on a 23. it is hugely improved over the stock trigger. maybe 30bucks in parts, a little flitz polishing and good to go

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I'll never understand why people find the Glock trigger's to be such an issue.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 65BR

What's your preference?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That aftermarket? Ameri-Glo? Thanks.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by deflave

I'll never understand why people find the Glock trigger's to be such an issue.

Nor I.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
813 members (1234, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 007FJ, 84 invisible), 3,236 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,710
Posts18,400,186
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.