Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Like ta see her do a 12 miler. Full battle rattle, basic load for assigned wpn system, and a 96hr ruck.
Give her a fughing SAW, spare barrel and 1200 rds.
Here ya go bytch, your assigned bytch, miss hardcore.......
And execute sqd and platoon live fire manuver ranges after it.

Like ta see her take on a 200 pd man in a worm pit doing combatives training and take a couple punches in the face.
Never happen.......

All total PC schit across the board in all combat arms fields.
So fughing glad I retired in 08.

Hopefully if she ever gets assigned to a team they will be able to peer her out.
Seen plenty of SF types during my time show back up in Infantry land after they got peered outta several teams.
" Rehab transfers"
More like turds with eyes.
Most times it aint knowledge or physical ability related.
Usually moral character or trust related stuff.
Every branch has their weasels.........

Or they will let her get her line time and hopefully she will never see any deployments during that timeline, and just go to staff afterwards somewhere, anywhere....

Put her up in a Battalion S shop where she can do the least amount of damage like any other toliet bowl flush.....

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"
The guys I know in SF don't want the standards lowered and don't want unqualified women inserted with them. Just more liabilities."

They guys I know don't either!

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

She'll be on a team for how long until she transfers out to another kind of duty? Any estimates?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Like ta see her do a 12 miler. Full battle rattle, basic load for assigned wpn system, and a 96hr ruck.
Give her a fughing SAW, spare barrel and 1200 rds.
Here ya go bytch, your assigned bytch, miss hardcore.......
And execute sqd and platoon live fire manuver ranges after it.

Like ta see her take on a 200 pd man in a worm pit doing combatives training and take a couple punches in the face.
Never happen.......

All total PC schit across the board in all combat arms fields.
So fughing glad I retired in 08.

Hopefully if she ever gets assigned to a team they will be able to peer her out.
Seen plenty of SF types during my time show back up in Infantry land after they got peered outta several teams.
" Rehab transfers"
More like turds with eyes.
Most times it aint knowledge or physical ability related.
Usually moral character or trust related stuff.
Every branch has their weasels.........

Or they will let her get her line time and hopefully she will never see any deployments during that timeline, and just go to staff afterwards somewhere, anywhere....

Put her up in a Battalion S shop where she can do the least amount of damage like any other toliet bowl flush.....

I was on my SCO psd team. squadron commander (sco) anyhow they were mixture of 11B, 19D a mechanic, medic and me. They thought I was the biggest pog to land on 1-40 cav sqdn. So as a joke they gave me the para saw with extra barrel blah blah and I’m a SSG at the time. Hey I’m new guy I’m not saying chit, anyhow we are in ntc when this all went down. One day they wanted to do a movement on foot, OC’s were like cool. But all squad weapons will have the basic load oh yeah and you will take the 240B Fez was the 240 gunner full of piss and vinegar 11B. So basic load 240 800 rds if i remember right I have 3 drums in my assault pack drum on the 249. Then I think the basic load for the 240B was 1200 rds the AG carried the spare barrel and 1000rds. The 240 gunner lugged 200rds and he Jesus carried that 240B. So off we go, in full kit humping gd was it a hot day at ft Irwin in the middle of the desert. We get to our location where A troop was at. Man we all sat down the 11B kid fez said wtf were we thinking pouring sweat chugging water knowing we had to hump it back. Our CSM jumped in OC truck and split so our S3 SGM, SGM Million took control and directed us back. Point being it sucked big time ol
SGM Million had a smile on his face the whole time..

Last edited by 79S; 07/09/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by tjm10025

She'll be on a team for how long until she transfers out to another kind of duty? Any estimates?

Time on an ODA can vary, if the Team Sergeant thinks you don't fit in you can be sent down the hallway the day you arrive. Sometimes it's luck of the draw and you end up down at Commo detachment or up in S3 as your first assignment in Group which no real SF guy wants to happen.

Basically though you'll probably get 2-4 years on an ODA before having to do B-Team, staff or an instructor slot back at Bragg. If you piss the Team Sgt or SGM off it could be a lot less. That's when you end up doing some job like liasion down at Ft Polk for JRTC or something. People do get their tab revoked, but they generally have to stomp all over their crank for that to happen. I can think of 3 that I saw it happen too.

Ranger Regiment has it right in that regard, if someone messes up they can cut orders and send them down the road to the nearest infantry unit pretty much immediately.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Drop the standards enough, and anybody can be a Green Beret! Barry Sadler is rolling over in his grave.

It's the main reason the Mounties are having such a hard time these days. Drop the standards so your PC quota candidates can make it and the force suffers.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dodgefan

Time on an ODA can vary, if the Team Sergeant thinks you don't fit in you can be sent down the hallway the day you arrive. Sometimes it's luck of the draw and you end up down at Commo detachment or up in S3 as your first assignment in Group which no real SF guy wants to happen.

Basically though you'll probably get 2-4 years on an ODA before having to do B-Team, staff or an instructor slot back at Bragg. If you piss the Team Sgt or SGM off it could be a lot less. That's when you end up doing some job like liasion down at Ft Polk for JRTC or something. People do get their tab revoked, but they generally have to stomp all over their crank for that to happen. I can think of 3 that I saw it happen too.

Ranger Regiment has it right in that regard, if someone messes up they can cut orders and send them down the road to the nearest infantry unit pretty much immediately.

Or banished to recruiting, we have a 18 series up herd world with 79R trying to recruit active duty for civil affairs, special forces, psyops

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by dodgefan

Or banished to recruiting, we have a 18 series up herd world with 79R trying to recruit active duty for civil affairs, special forces, psyops

We had a SF E-7 Type in our company recruiting
Got banished to a one man station in Madawaska Maine.

Dude didnt get along with anyone.
Not a team player at all.
They intially assigned him to Augusta Station 6 man and station commander.

But he was able to put kids in boots in Madawaska.
Made E - 8 while in recruiting.
Kissed the ring became a 79R
Went to providence Company as a 1SG.

Every CMF and branch of the military has it's problem children.
You just gotta find places for em to go where they aint around peers, or soldiers and they do the least amount of damage.

The bad thing about is when they occupy a valid slot on your UMR
And cant get in another soldier in their place, cause said person is unoffically slotted elsewhere.

Rehab transfer schit.
CSM and LTC term.
Solid chapter types and incompentents.
Lots of sweeping under the rug stuff by higher.
I have actually gone and apoligized in advance to gaining 1sg,s informally about I tried to send schitbird down the road.
But BN and Bde think he is saveable and " rehab transfering" to you guys.
Sorry but I tried to send him to hometown usa and higher said no.

I hated that term.
Just say fugging toliet bowl flush/ pass the buck.....

Last edited by renegade50; 07/10/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The Green Berets are forever diminished.

Politics is War by Other Means
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I'm sorry, all I can think about here is that song by Prince, Raspberry Beret.

IC B3

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A couple of years ago when a couple of females were trying to be the first through Ranger training the Army decreased the training for that entire class so they could make it through. That meant there were a number of Rangers going out that got an easier training regime than all the other Rangers. Both females washed out of the Rangers after they joined platoons because they no longer had the easy treatment. I wonder if the same thing may have happened here?

That is one thing I like about the Navy SEALs. They won't come out and say it is totally closed to females but they have said that females have to complete the exact same training as the men do. Every Navy SEAL has to pass several "performance drop tests" during the training and they don't know exactly when they will have to do them. They don't firmly schedule them, they just sort of fit it into the training cycle. One of the tests is a 14 mile open ocean swim. Another is 150 push-ups. Another one is 30 pull-ups, not chin-ups with the knuckles facing you, pull-ups and the pull-ups have to be straight up and down pulling the bar to the collarbone and going down to full extension. Every SEAL must complete these tests when given them and they only get one shot at it. There are some others too but those 3 will suffice for here. The world record for females for pull-ups is something like 24. Every man wearing a SEAL Trident can do 30 and no female will wear the Trident until they can do 30 as well.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MAC
A couple of years ago when a couple of females were trying to be the first through Ranger training the Army decreased the training for that entire class so they could make it through. That meant there were a number of Rangers going out that got an easier training regime than all the other Rangers. Both females washed out of the Rangers after they joined platoons because they no longer had the easy treatment. I wonder if the same thing may have happened here?

That is one thing I like about the Navy SEALs. They won't come out and say it is totally closed to females but they have said that females have to complete the exact same training as the men do. Every Navy SEAL has to pass several "performance drop tests" during the training and they don't know exactly when they will have to do them. They don't firmly schedule them, they just sort of fit it into the training cycle. One of the tests is a 14 mile open ocean swim. Another is 150 push-ups. Another one is 30 pull-ups, not chin-ups with the knuckles facing you, pull-ups and the pull-ups have to be straight up and down pulling the bar to the collarbone and going down to full extension. Every SEAL must complete these tests when given them and they only get one shot at it. There are some others too but those 3 will suffice for here. The world record for females for pull-ups is something like 24. Every man wearing a SEAL Trident can do 30 and no female will wear the Trident until they can do 30 as well.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bogus.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I know for 100% fact that the army surreptitiously tosses standards out the window in order to get females through training regimens traditionally designed for men. I know this because I’ve been involved in the training when it happened multiple times and was told to STFU and do what I was told or else when I complained to the COC.

Even when a bunch of us got together to complain about it, it never went anywhere and as a matter of fact there was always some write up or ceremony somewhere about how admirably the females had performed and how they had dome everything exactly as the males had or better, yada, yada.

It’s all bullschit. But somewhere they’ll be some homo like Sheroy to tell you differently even though they don’t have a fugging clue about what they’re talking about. When they want it to show something they’ll make it up and people will swallow it hook, line and sinker. That’s just how it is. I could bore you with firsthand accounts but for what? It won’t prove anything. The Schit is what it is...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/10/20.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Where the fugg is Jorge on this one?

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by MAC

None of those would have counted for the SEALs. They allow no swinging, no kicking and they must pull to the collerbone and return to a full dead hang. That's the record I am talking about.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
She has got to be in good shape. Nice flat tummy. Muscular ass.
She will probably make a good "horizontal warrior."

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
What is the Green Beret creed---many are called, few are chosen---
Remains to be seen

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys went to Green Beret training, and passed, and are qualified to comment?

Or are you mostly like the kids who play HALO and think they are "Master Chief?"

My experience is most of the bitchers-and-moaners are the ones who:

1. Never were in the military but they know a guy who knows a guy who is a Delta Force, Green Beret Navy SEAL sniper and he says women cant make it.
2. Didn't try for the school because they are not qualified, so how can a woman be qualified?
3. Applied but didn't get selected (see above)
4. Dropped out or didn't pass the school (see above).

Someone who was a Green Beret, please start a list just so I can tell who's offering insight, and who's whining?

I did not apply, nor did I go, but I was USAF. I didn't go Para-rescue (I did pass the physical and PT test) or Combat Control, either.

I'd bet there is a 100% chance she earned it, and a 0% chance they lowered the standards.

Last edited by David_Walter; 07/10/20.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys went to Green Beret training, and passed, and are qualified to comment?

Or are you mostly like the kids who play HALO and think they are "Master Chief?"

My experience is most of the bitchers-and-moaners are the ones who:

1. Never were in the military but they know a guy who knows a guy who is a Delta Force, Green Beret Navy SEAL sniper and he says women cant make it.
2. Didn't try for the school because they are not qualified, so how can a woman be qualified?
3. Applied but didn't get selected (see above)
4. Dropped out or didn't pass the school (see above).

Someone who was a Green Beret, please start a list just so I can tell who's offering insight, and who's whining?

I did not apply, nor did I go, but I was USAF. I didn't go Para-rescue (I did pass the physical and PT test) or Combat Control, either.

I'd bet there is a 100% chance she earned it, and a 0% chance they lowered the standards.

Never served here, so discount me if you like. But since you are a self avowed SME, what do they do when Auntie Flo comes to visit when they are on a mission in deepest darkest wherever? Morbid curiosity on my part. Hatchet wound seems mighty susceptible to all kinds of infections in a humid environment to boot. Unless Uncle Sam pays for the shot that makes them not cycle, and sews the gash shut when out on missions.

MAGA
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,644 guests, and 1,103 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,314
Posts18,468,326
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.