Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Counter protesters are needed now.The time for talking is over.Either these fools see that people are tired of all the bullchit they are pulling or we might as well get used to living in a marxist government.No quarter can be given,no negotiations.Do what needs to be done.

https://secure.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/1/c/7/d/600_460087293.jpeg

Last edited by Huntz; 07/09/20.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I think we should have a peaceful protest. They seem like reasonable people.

LOL
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
I believe you are barking up the wrong tree. This is more of a “write your congressman” group. I’m sure then vast majority of the folks on here will defend their homes and families, just don’t expect anyone to take a more offensive approach. Just my opinion.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I can't do chit for people in liberal strongholds, I don't live in a place where the chit happens... ya if it comes here I'll do something about it. Otherwise those affected need to react.

Kent

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I believe you are barking up the wrong tree. This is more of a “write your congressman” group. I’m sure then vast majority of the folks on here will defend their homes and families, just don’t expect anyone to take a more offensive approach. Just my opinion.

while I want to agree with this attitude, the ability of ordinary folks to defend themselves in their own home has been badly eroded with large burdens placed upon the defender......further many folks don't know the laws of their own state. It's to the point that home defense could bankrupt you and land you in jail for doing so.

IMO.....we have let this liberalism go way too far already.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Huntz
Counter protesters are needed now.The time for talking is over.Either these fools see that people are tired of all the bullchit they are pulling or we might as well get used to living in a marxist government.No quarter can be given,no negotiations.Do what needs to be done.

Thats a link to a picture.

[Linked Image from secure.meetupstatic.com]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I was just watching where the couple was charged with a hate crime for painting over a blm paint on the street. You think if you do something more harsh they won’t hunt you down. The cops will be told to find you and they will. The deck is stacked and until the police walkout it won’t change. Ed k

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Time to Schitt or Get off the Pot., has a different connotation in states that has legalized Dope, than elsewhere...

Potlandia and SEattle... are target rich environments....

Heck just in the last few days, the City of Seattle called in all white city employees and informed them, that the city has decided that they need to start forgetting about being white, or they will be let go.. losing their jobs...

I see a law suit coming..... imagine telling Blacks, Mexicans, Asians to tell them to forget about what they are....

Communists and brown skin minorities have never had a bigger field day than they are having right now in this country....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The greatest hope we have is if they do defund the police. It would also be great if all the cameras everywhere suddenly went black, you know, because black lives matter and whatnot.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

The greatest hope we have is if they do defund the police. It would also be great if all the cameras everywhere suddenly went black, you know, because black lives matter and whatnot.

Give them what they ask for?
What about those that didn't ask for it?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ERK
I was just watching where the couple was charged with a hate crime for painting over a blm paint on the street. You think if you do something more harsh they won’t hunt you down. The cops will be told to find you and they will. The deck is stacked and until the police walkout it won’t change. Ed k

Is there going to be a different outcome if the cops "Walkout", as opposed to being defunded and disbanded by our government?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think a lot of folks here are age wise, past the “storm the barricades” stage in life.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I agree Sam. Thinking I don't mind the young punks trying to storm my barricades though. They will learn a painful lesson about acupuncture.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Yes I think there is a difference between them walking out and showing America which side they are on. Defund is not their choice and doesn’t show where they stand or whose side they will be on. Edk

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ERK
Yes I think there is a difference between them walking out and showing America which side they are on. Defund is not their choice and doesn’t show where they stand or whose side they will be on. Edk

You didn't answer the question asked.

I agree that defunding is not the same as walking out, but those are "reasons" not outcomes.

Gone is gone regardless of the "reasons", do you think the outcome on society and the rule of law would be different if the reasons were different?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp
I can't do chit for people in liberal strongholds, I don't live in a place where the chit happens... ya if it comes here I'll do something about it. Otherwise those affected need to react.

Kent

My situation is the same as Kent's...... I saw the writing on the wall long ago and have avoided liberals and liberal run places for a long time.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Gone is not gone if when the libs holler they come running back. If it’s their choice they might just be standing beside us if the Schitt hits the fan. Choices matter. Ed k

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ERK
Gone is not gone if when the libs holler they come running back. If it’s their choice they might just be standing beside us if the Schitt hits the fan. Choices matter. Ed k

Not even a half assed attempt.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
If the average conservative Joe could get a fair shake with the cops and the justice system, I could see where you could get some volunteers for some pushback against the crazies. But it looks like the double standard justice system is alive and well. The St Louis couple comes to mind. The "castle doctrine" which is a God given right, going back to the Magna Carta and before, pre dating the US Constitution, is now being questioned...of course it never was honored in the Marxist playbook.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This anarchy is exactly what the One Worlders want. Exactly. Push the conservatives into a corner and when we've finally had enough with the looting, burning, assaults, marching and chanting, "We're here, where the F---K are you?" and bust this sheitshow wide open they jump back and scream, "Look! Look what they did! We dindu nuffin!"

Picture the non-stop media coverage of the bloody carnage, dead bodies, screaming running peaceful protestors as the blood-thirsty right-wing extremists attack and destroy innocent civilians, many unarmed or with dummy air soft rifles. Prepare for one after another expert to go on and on about gun violence and the alt-right whack job conservatives and how they were right all along, white men are the most dangerous group in this country.

A whole new round of gun control, a whole parade of psuedo-experts, a national outrage the likes of the world has never seen. Oh, the evil right, the evil guns, we have to expand mental health testing, what kind of monsters shoot on peaceful protestors? The military grade small arms have to go, mental health testing for all conservatives, re-education camps. Shut down the churches, ridicule and isolate the right wingers, discredit them, throw out the Constitution, written by old white slave owners anyhow right?

Yeah, we have a lot to look forward to. Our kids have nothing to look forward to but misery living in a leftist utopia.

LOL
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
362 members (280shooter, 204guy, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 43 invisible), 2,257 guests, and 1,098 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,724
Posts18,400,599
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.