Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by szihn
She'll die soon of Covid19 that entered her sinuses ----------from the 6 bullet holes that someone got through her skull from her attempt at suicide.

DOJ will have full details for us all very soon.

But ------------another tragic death to be counted on the Kung-Flu list. As certain as about 98% of the other deaths attributed to it.

Reliable info has come to light indicating the feds nabbed her about 3 wks ago. I expect shes already spilled the beans.

I guess that depends on what you mean by "beans".

If by "beans" you mean that she and the Feds have implemented their "Insurance Plan" to smear Donald J Trump, then I would agree.

If by "beans" you mean that she is naming names (with proof) like Bill, Hillary, Roberts, Hanks, Andrew, Dershowitz, then I strongly disagree.

Remember these are the "Feds" you are talking about. The same Feds that are still involved in a coup to remove Donald trump from office. The "Feds" have zero credibility all the way from the top, Barr, to the janitor that empties his trash every night.

Last edited by steve4102; 07/09/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Wonder if James Comey ever appeared on the manifest of the Lolita Express?

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It seems rather coincidental that shortly after Geoffrey Berman is fired by Barr or Trump that she gets arrested in New Hampshire. I would bet there is some serious new going to come from these activities.

Good luck and shoot straight y'all

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Is she dead yet?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Any pics of her since her “arrest”?

Yanno like OF the arrest (ala roger stone?) or being transferred?

As big a target as she is, that seems kinda funny.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I bet me n slummy could still get a party out of her. That is until she cooled off too much.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. Tff, AS. Good one.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by scottishkat
It seems rather coincidental that shortly after Geoffrey Berman is fired by Barr or Trump that she gets arrested in New Hampshire. I would bet there is some serious new going to come from these activities.

Good luck and shoot straight y'all

Tucker had a guest on saying rumors have it she is sitting on a lot of interesting pics and videos.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Is she dead yet?

I give it about a week. Bet the Prince and Clinton’s already have several contracts out on her sorry ass.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Now this:

Ghislaine Maxwell forced to don paper attire at NY prison amid suicide concerns: report

https://www.foxnews.com/us/epstein-...ened-security-ny-prison-suicide-concerns

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Steve4102 may be right. The Feds are as crooked as anyone on earth and it's not just at the very top, but many MANY of them---- down to lower levels are as evil as the devil himself. They are 100% sold out to Communist ideals, so I believe it's not likely to be the bomb folks are hoping for.
The Obamas, The Clintons and all the "Swamp Creatures" have incriminating information by the metric crap-ton against them, and all easily proven (with most of it already proven) yet NOTHING is ever done to them. Mr Trump has been in the White House for 3-1/2 years and so far NOT 1 top level Swamp Creature has been arrested and many are still employed by the Washington Machine with most of them having federal protection.

So the idea that she is going to blow them out of the water when it's as obvious as the sun rise that the DOJ and FBI are in league with the swamp seems unlikely to me also.

I REALLY hope I am wrong this time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but we'll see soon enough.
See what? NOTHING! ---But her death by "some unfortunate cause" ----

or maybe we'll just be told about her death when the real truth is the DOJ will let her go and give her a fresh start with a new identity.

Last edited by szihn; 07/09/20.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Her job is to falsely implicate Donald Trump. She will be fine.

I was thinking this too. She could have easily fled to another country and stayed gone...She had to have made some kind of favorable deal for herself already to come back here and wait around to get caught by the feds or get killed because of what she knows. Whole situation seems really weird...Maybe she got guarantees from the powerful people she has dirt on that they won't kill her if she helps take Trump down.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 07/10/20.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
According to her attorney, she will be pleading "not Guilty" and evoking her 5th Amendment rights.
No singing yet.

Maxwell's attorney noted in the Thursday filing that Maxwell was answering Does' complaint "to the extent that she can without waiving the right against self-incrimination under the United States and New York constitutions and otherwise will invoke that right."

"Ms. Maxwell’s denials of factual allegations [in Doe's lawsuit] shall be interpreted the same as pleading not guilty to the various counts in any criminal indictment," Menninger wrote.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/ghislaine...l-indictment-meritless/story?id=71706492

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This will be a royal fuster cluck.

If she's sitting on a pile of incriminating stuff, it will be a long drawn out process to start going through it and filing charges, building cases, etc. I will venture a guess that there will be decisions to implicate some and let others avoid it.....the choice of who depending on the motivation (desired end result) of the prosecutors. Likely a long time before any legal implication on anyone she may have evidence against.

What won't take long is to choose someone there may, or may not, be evidence against, and have that name mentioned to the media. Mention Trump as a possible target of investigation and it will be gas on the fire to the media......right before the election.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

452 members (10gaugeman, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 41 invisible), 2,078 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,762
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.