Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The only time I wear a mask is to go into the school I teach at. The district has made that a requirement so the few times I have to go in the building during the summer, I will comply. But I don't wear one anywhere else. I have read a number of studies that refute to effectiveness of the simple cloth or disposable masks most are wearing. Unless you are wearing an N95 mask, you're wearing a placebo. I keep my distance and don't go anywhere there are big groups. If a business requires a mask, I go elsewhere.

I survived 9 combat deployments to the Middle East. I survived Yellow Fever and Dengue Fever. This virus does not scare me and I don't buy into the hype.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If an individual business was to refuse me to enter because I'm not wearing a mask, fine. I'll never darken your door again. But, our gubernor has just decreed (again) everyone has to wear a mask basically if they are seen in public anywhere (against a judge's ruling, like that will stop it). I simply will not. If some store here refuses to let me in, I'll have to do without, or drive to the next state to get what I need. I have stocked up on stuff, hopefully I can last a while. I think things are getting pretty ugly.

Mask today, vaccine tomorrow, microchip the day after....

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I didn't know Leroy was a lesbian...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CashisKing

How else you think IT gets pussy?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Reminds me of the nutflakes who refuse to get their kids vaccinated for measles.

Costco has the right to require customers to do anything they say. If you don't like it, go elsewhere. BTW: The Walmart and all other stores her require masks.
Walmarts around here don't require masks. You're a moron.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
If the mask were all N95 rated then the mask might help. A piece of material across your mouth and nose does very little. Your eyes are not covered and are susceptible to the virus too. You need a mask which covers the whole face with a filtered air supply blowing air into the mask.

Its been stated time and time again... The mask isnt to protect you, its to protect others from you....

More 24/7 numb nuts on this thread...

FO phaggot.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
If the mask were all N95 rated then the mask might help. A piece of material across your mouth and nose does very little. Your eyes are not covered and are susceptible to the virus too. You need a mask which covers the whole face with a filtered air supply blowing air into the mask.

Its been stated time and time again... The mask isnt to protect you, its to protect others from you....

More 24/7 numb nuts on this thread...

FO phaggot.

You forgot “and die”...

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MAC

I just assumed he was a brother with good dope...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by hanco
I don’t like a mask, can stand a bandana if I have to.

Are you really that much of a wimp or is it you are just that insecure?
Another retarded phaggot shows up to put in his two cents. Thank you for participating Leroy.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MAC

I just assumed he was a brother with good dope...

And didn't care about quality...

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The people requiring masks are the same people who two months ago, were decrying wearing masks and buying them, saying not to wear them, because they didn't do any good and also saying that by buying them, you were keeping them from medical personnel that needed them. If they didn't do any good, why did the medical personnel need them? These same people are now telling you to wear masks. Master of puppets?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Radio news today said masks reduce C19 incidence by about 52%.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Interesting that another youngish dude throwing a tantrum and acting threatening because everything isn't his way or someone asks him to play by their rules on their property.

Maybe spankings really do need to come back. One thing for sure is that ass kicking for bratish temper tantrums and angry threats definitely need to come back. Growing up even as recently as the 80s you knew back then that if you acted like an Ahole in public someone was likely to give you a quick attitude adjustment. All these antifa punks acting tough and demanding things blocking cars etc were deprived of too many butt kickings from their peers.

Reminds me of when I went with a group from Utah to a BSU football game at BSU. I warned all of them don't yell and be rude to people this isn't a Jazz game someone will likely give you a beat down. About 10 minutes in one of them yelled at the guy in front of him to sit down. The guy turned around shoved him and raised his fists calling him on.

My friend couldn't believe it. He said i can't believe that guy really wanted to fight me. I said believe it because he did and your lucky you didn't get beat down. I said I warned you not to act like that and be respectful to people or someone would pull your card, do you believe me now. Even Idaho has lost that old school respect thing lately. Too many lawsuits and too good of chance for charges and going to jail. People hide behind the law while they get more mouthy and rude. I think the courts should have a you deserved it clause for a__kickings.

Bb

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

673 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,627
Posts18,455,165
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.