Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Lennie...you need work on your fuggin game, pics make the story, any story.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had a fine coworker 34 year's my junior come on to me heavy I say's to her WTF girl I'm old enough to be your gramp's... She said I don't care! And to that I say's "Thank you Jesus, thank you lord"

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by slumlord

That's a legit ten.

In Iowa.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
It's a hot topic for me because first and foremost, I had a family member who saved for years to go on a once in a lifetime vacation. It was ruined by a brutal strip search. If I was at the airport, I wouldn't have allowed it and the tax payers would have to pay my room and board for many years.

Prior to that, The job of air Marshal looked appealing.
I was highly qualified for it and would like to have been put into a training program. The weekly training requirements, strictest in law enforcement. Required to qualify every other week or fired. They carried Sigs. Got to travel.
The career issue might not have gone far anyhow.
The fed air marshals left that fine job by the droves.
They were disillusioned with the beurocratic nonsense to justify their positions. Many were whistle blowers on how they were told to make up case files on non-suspects. They were putting innocent people under criminal investigations on terrorist watch lists. Other reasons that I vaguely remember too. Many reported the lack of actual threats. Those with a strong conscience seemed to struggle with the orders.

I'd like to hear details on why an Air Marshall strip searched your friend.

Apologies to the Air Marshals. Sorry deflave, I should have been clear. The Air Marshals did not strip search her. It was the TSA who did that. The Air Marshals have to look the other way as the TSA does their thing. Instead of rolling up her pant leg to see the conspicuous scar where the pin from a break was surgically placed, they reportedly went over the top. I believe the witnesses. The TSA does strip searches serially. Woman are different than men. She was upset for weeks. Those they consider to be attractive are routinely told to go through the naked body scanners multiple times, in addition to being groped.

Documented high profile legal examples that you probably remember from the news: Both Miss America and Governor Jesse Ventura brought law suits because the TSA did finger probes into body orifaces from what would otherwise be considered rape. They even asked Miss America to autograph her naked photos after the sexual assault. She declined.

I'd also love to know how you determined you were "highly qualified" to become an Air Marshall.

Poor choice of words on my part.
I have No bragging rights.
Everything just seemed to fall into place for someone interested in the new program. They were hiring and I happened to be qualified is all.
I had good references available from high levels of law enforcement, congressman, hospital heads, and positions in ministries.
My training, at the time, was intensive and paralleled the Air Marshal program needs.
I believe that my program would be a perfect match. I had been contacted and went through a surprise evaluation by one of their scouts. He seemed impressed with my school. I was told that he narrowed it down to us or a UFC ground fighting school in Pittsburgh.
We had something they didn't offer.....Weapons training. Box cutters were reported to have been used by hijackers. We were one of the rare schools in the Eastern half of the US that qualified in bladed weapons defense. I taught multiple opponent defense: while their ground fighting limitations are to one person at a time after going to the ground.

I'd really like to know where you get this inside info about Air Marshall's.

Mainly answers to prayer.
"Seek and ye shall find. Ask and it shall be given you. Knock and it shall be opened unto you. .."
I researched and asked around. Scores of reports became available. The same goes for the training, references, etc....God deserves the credit. Without Him, I can do nothing. I hope that I have answered your questions.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

The picture had been posted on a link before you asked about pictures.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It's a hot topic for me because first and foremost, I had a family member who saved for years to go on a once in a lifetime vacation. It was ruined by a brutal strip search. If I was at the airport, I wouldn't have allowed it and the tax payers would have to pay my room and board for many years.

I was highly qualified for it and would like to have been put into a training program. The weekly training requirements, strictest in law enforcement. Required to qualify every other week or fired. They carried Sigs. Got to travel.
They were disillusioned with the beurocratic nonsense to justify their positions. Many were whistle blowers on how they were told to make up case files on non-suspects. They were putting innocent people under criminal investigations on terrorist watch lists. Other reasons that I vaguely remember too. Many reported the lack of actual threats. Those with a strong conscience seemed to struggle with the orders.

Apologies to the Air Marshals. Sorry deflave, I should have been clear. The Air Marshals did not strip search her. It was the TSA who did that. The Air Marshals have to look the other way as the TSA does their thing. Instead of rolling up her pant leg to see the conspicuous scar where the pin from a break was surgically placed, they reportedly went over the top. I believe the witnesses. The TSA does strip searches serially. Woman are different than men. She was upset for weeks. Those they consider to be attractive are routinely told to go through the naked body scanners multiple times, in addition to being groped.

Documented high profile legal examples that you probably remember from the news: Both Miss America and Governor Jesse Ventura brought law suits because the TSA did finger probes into body orifaces from what would otherwise be considered rape. They even asked Miss America to autograph her naked photos after the sexual assault. She declined.

I'd also love to know how you determined you were "highly qualified" to become an Air Marshall.

Poor choice of words on my part.
I have No bragging rights.
Everything just seemed to fall into place for someone interested in the new program. They were hiring and I happened to be qualified is all.
I had good references available from high levels of law enforcement, congressman, hospital heads, and positions in ministries.
My training, at the time, was intensive and paralleled the Air Marshal program needs.
I believe that my program would be a perfect match. I had been contacted and went through a surprise evaluation by one of their scouts. He seemed impressed with my school. I was told that he narrowed it down to us or a UFC ground fighting school in Pittsburgh.
We had something they didn't offer.....Weapons training. Box cutters were reported to have been used by hijackers. We were one of the rare schools in the Eastern half of the US that qualified in bladed weapons defense. I taught multiple opponent defense: while their ground fighting limitations are to one person at a time after going to the ground.

Mainly answers to prayer.
"Seek and ye shall find. Ask and it shall be given you. Knock and it shall be opened unto you. .."
I researched and asked around. Scores of reports became available. The same goes for the training, references, etc....God deserves the credit. Without Him, I can do nothing. I hope that I have answered your questions.

Gotcha.

Thanks for clarifying.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L

I appreciate the advice. Just an fyi, I still can't figure out why no woman has ever come up onto me and fondled my privates.....just envious.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

All of the above. I’d be interested in seeing how he responds IF he responds...

Count me in. Having known a couple guys that left one job, to go be sky cops, then went back to their old job. LMAO not one ever listed Happy Camper's reasons, or even that that kinda thing happened. I was also unaware that sky cops put people on the terrorist watch lists. I look forward to the response.

MAGA
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Count me in. Having known a couple guys that left one job, to go be sky cops, then went back to their old job. LMAO not one ever listed Happy Camper's reasons, or even that that kinda thing happened. I was also unaware that sky cops put people on the terrorist watch lists. I look forward to the response.

He already did. It’s buried in his response to Flave four posts up.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/10/20.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

BTW, I’m glad I never went for it after seeing how many guys did then tried to come back.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Seen that after I posted, but still doesn't smell right.

MAGA
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Seen that after I posted, but still doesn't smell right.

Nope...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
What kind of phag won't let a bitch grab his cock?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by mirage243

Rodney the Gay Mountie....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah crazy bitch gets a load of your stuff then says you raped her. I'll pass.

Last edited by Armednfree; 07/10/20.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Absolutely 0 similarity to the mountie gal....
LOL!!!

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

I would guess Leroy Beans and SA Charlie

P
PWN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
She is a solid 7.5 Canadian which is a 5 in the US.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BowRiverFlyGuy
The RCMP has a huge issue with sexual harassment, bullying, and unaccountability. As a Canadian, most of us were proud of our national police force. Over the last decade or two, they've become a national disgrace that needs to be disbanded and replaced.

I've personally met and known several dozen RCMP members, a fair number of CBSA, and interacted with quite a few more. By and large and good folks, by a huge percentage. I've toured the Depot even. There were a number of things that I saw that seemed a couple decades behind the U.S. in some areas, but then again if you buy into the "anyone can be in LE" and the old standby requirements were misogynistic and irrelevant I can see how that'd trouble your heart.

MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Dudley Do right?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,324 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,659
Posts18,455,662
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.