Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Sometimes I wonder if there are ANY real racist incidents perpetrated by white folks anymore?

Link: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/10/texas-am-police-footage-indicates-student-left-you/

Sad state of affairs the guilt ridden white people and demonrats have created in our once wonderful country/society!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It goes way back. This incident was at Emory University in Atlanta 30 years ago.
So notorious, that even the NY Times ratted out the lying Negro coed.

Hundreds if not thousands of hours of wasted investigation by the Atlanta police and GBI, yet the coed was never indicted.

Woman's Claim Of Racial Crime Is Called a Hoax
By Peter Applebome, Special To the New York Times
June 1, 1990

Credit...The New York Times Archives
See the article in its original context from
June 1, 1990, Section A, Page 14Buy Reprints

Local prosecutors reviewing the case of the student, Sabrina Collins, who received national attention after she had reported receiving racially motivated hate mail and death threats in recent months, said the overwhelming weight of the evidence suggested that she had staged the episode herself.

The officials said they based their conclusion on separate inquiries by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, whose report is to be issued Friday; the DeKalb County police, and the university's security force.

''There certainly is some direct evidence, and a great deal of circumstantial evidence, that would cause one to believe that Sabrina was the only person involved in these matters,'' said Ralph T. Bowden Jr., the County Solicitor, whose office prosecutes misdemeanors. ''That is certainly the conclusion of the investigating agencies, and I have no quarrel with that, based on a reading of their reports.''

Findings of Investigators

A similar assessment was issued by Robert E. Wilson, the DeKalb County District Attorney, in a letter to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation responding to the bureau's report.

People familiar with that report said that its format was strictly investigative and that it therefore drew no conclusion on its own implicating Ms. Collins. But they said the clear weight of the report's evidence, including fingerprint analysis, pointed to that conclusion by linking her to threatening letters and to racial slurs scrawled on the walls of her dormitory room. The report cites incidents of unusual behavior on her part, and although the report does not mention it, officials said her allegations apparently coincided with an Emory honors code investigation of suspicions that she had cheated in a chemistry class.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
If America is such a racist country filled with racist people then why the [bleep] do these idiots need to commit racist acts against themselves to get attention?

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
DeadHead: YOU... hit the "nail" right on the head there!
This sort of behavior is rampant in our country/society. It even happens here in the Treasure State.
Two bull dagger "professors" at U of M a few years back lived in the same house and sent themselves threats and started their own arson fire blaming it all on "whitey" (the establishment, homophobic white men etc etc etc)!
I forget how THEY were caught but the "outrage" ceased immediately upon their (the bull daggers!) exposure!
I fear for the future of our country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
If they didn't fake them, the best they could do for examples would be from fifty years ago, or more. Meanwhile, we are inundated with real incidents of blacks violently victimizing Whites (all on videotape), utterly ignored by the MSM and banned by YouTube.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A feel-good story. Even the Niqqer knew he didn't belong there, and had the courage to write it on his own car. I wish they all were that rational.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess the guy wanted some attention. In my opinion what he did should be considered hate speech or a hate crime.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Scotty
I guess the guy wanted some attention. In my opinion what he did should be considered hate speech or a hate crime.

For that matter, why isn't Jussie Smollett in prison yet?? If I perpetrated a fraud like that, which may well have led to the arrest of a couple of innocent White folks who wear MAGA hats, and cost a great deal of money and police resources, I'd certainly be serving time for it. What special get out of jail free mojo does this guy have, and how do I get it for myself?

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Future class President.

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
The Real Hawkeye: I agree with you completely - that high yellow, metro-sexual, homosexual, hollywood type should be about 1 year into his 3 1/2 year prison sentence!
Sad state of affairs here in our once great country/society.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmrintGuy

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Sometimes I wonder if there are ANY real racist incidents perpetrated by white folks anymore?

Link: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/10/texas-am-police-footage-indicates-student-left-you/

Sad state of affairs the guilt ridden white people and demonrats have created in our once wonderful country/society!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Kind of a victim mentality

There is so little systemic racism in America, Jesse Smollett had to hire foreigners to do the job.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

685 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1234, 69 invisible), 3,543 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,400
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.