Hop To
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
As reported by a liberal rag...

https://finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/n...before-veteran-strategist-185506190.html

Nasdaq is 'moving faster than any train we've ever seen before': veteran strategist

Ines Ferré

July 10, 2020, 2:55 pm

The Nasdaq (^IXIC), which touched fresh highs earlier this week, is like “a train that is moving faster than any train we've ever seen before,” says one veteran strategist.

“This is a very very strong rally and it looks similar to what happened pre-Covid collapse, where the Nasdaq went up 11 days in a row,” James McDonald, CEO of Hercules Investments, told Yahoo Finance.

The tech heavy index has seen seven out of eight sessions advancing this month, with many of the FAANG names hitting new intraday highs earlier this week.

McDonald says companies like Apple (AAPL), Facebook (FB) , Amazon (AMZN), Alphabet (GOOGL) have been a “a flight to safety” as investors are “starting to see the risk coming into the market” with COVID-19 flare-ups. On Friday, Netflix (NFLX) touched fresh highs after Goldman Sachs increased its price target on the streaming service.

“In the early days of tech, tech was the risky area; now it’s the safe area, and those companies are going to continue to do well,” added McDonald.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

BP-B2

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
As reported by a liberal rag...

https://finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/n...before-veteran-strategist-185506190.html

Nasdaq is 'moving faster than any train we've ever seen before': veteran strategist

Ines Ferré

July 10, 2020, 2:55 pm

The Nasdaq (^IXIC), which touched fresh highs earlier this week, is like “a train that is moving faster than any train we've ever seen before,” says one veteran strategist.

“This is a very very strong rally and it looks similar to what happened pre-Covid collapse, where the Nasdaq went up 11 days in a row,” James McDonald, CEO of Hercules Investments, told Yahoo Finance.

The tech heavy index has seen seven out of eight sessions advancing this month, with many of the FAANG names hitting new intraday highs earlier this week.

McDonald says companies like Apple (AAPL), Facebook (FB) , Amazon (AMZN), Alphabet (GOOGL) have been a “a flight to safety” as investors are “starting to see the risk coming into the market” with COVID-19 flare-ups. On Friday, Netflix (NFLX) touched fresh highs after Goldman Sachs increased its price target on the streaming service.

“In the early days of tech, tech was the risky area; now it’s the safe area, and those companies are going to continue to do well,” added McDonald.

People vote their wallets!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My 403B is about 2% lower that the January 1 value. I thought that was overvalued, so it is amazing to see it near that level again.
I am looking at early retirement so when President Trump wins his second term I will be celebrating. MAGA

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Suck A$$ Charlie and his kind...Think people give a chit about Trumps Tax records or What his disgruntle sister Thinks and was paid millions to write a Fictional book about Trump...All people care about is ....Am I better off today than yesterday.....Go Trump

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
Suck A$$ Charlie and his kind...Think people give a chit about Trumps Tax records or What his disgruntle sister Thinks and was paid millions to write a Fictional book about Trump...All people care about is ....Am I better off today than yesterday.....Go Trump

We might not like the answer to that question, presently.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I just hope if the Leftists try to sabotage the country again, we can expose their guilt before the election

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by reivertom
I just hope if the Leftists try to sabotage the country again, we can expose their guilt before the election

After the convention I’m hopeful that Trump will come out firing with both barrels and hitting on all cylinders. He’s got a lot of ammunition in his arsenal.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
146 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,440 guests, and 783 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,899
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.