Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by kennymauser
I remember a time in 1970 a friend of mine from home and I headed to DC to spend a few days with one of his friends before he went to his new Job at the NSA and I was heading to my last 6 months in the USAF in Dover Delaware. We spent a few days on our own seeing DC. His buddy made sure which bus to ride on to get to where we were going and at what times to get home before dark.. He said"now do what I say, or don't go". He also informed us to make sure to not leave anything in the car before we even went into his apt. when we got there.
All went well while following his instructions. One day we walked to a corner drug store to pick up some things and the white owner was a nice guy and friendly but he had to excuse himself several times to herd the black kids (pretty young) to the cash register to pay, and lock the door until he let the other kids out. (I think he knew all of their names and was very nice to them, and they liked him) . He explained to George and I that was just the way it was. They would steal him blind if he didn't.
All I can say, is I wouldn't have believed any of that if hadn't have experienced it.
I will say, that I have never had any problems with the Native Americans in Billings and never felt threatened by any of them. I would have gone anywhere on the South Side of Billings at any time of day up until not too many years ago, now since drugs, blacks, and gangs(?) , I definitely won't go there, day or night. --unarmed that is!

Never in my life did I think it would come to this.

Just venting,
Ken

Why in fugg would anybody stay there to run a business like that? Later on when they get looted and the shop is burned to the ground there’ll be the inevitable interview with the shop owner expressing his grief and surprise that it happened.

Reminds me of the people that live in flood plains then cry when their place gets inundated.

Let's see,
He had owned the business for quite awhile.
The neighborhood slowly turned sour, and it lost value.
So, he was making good money, as pharmacists usually do,
But if he sold it, he couldn't get squat.

So. Kinda stuck there. Or start over, [bleep] deep in debt as an older dude.

Excatly why many people stick in declining neighborhoods.

Ok,I could kind off see why someone would do that under those circumstances. But I also know others under similar circumstances that cut their losses and left for greener pastures. Which is why I asked.

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Seems some folks just have a hard time Following rules. Chris Rock tried a educational video and seems that all to often fell on deaf ears as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2plo4FOgIU

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by ingwe
Forget the whole gang spin on why they are stopped more often and look at the FBI statistics.

They comprise 13% of the population

They are responsible for 80% of all crime

They are responsible for 88% of all violent crime

They comprise 48% of the prison population ( I think they've been given a break on that one..)

WTF else do you need to know?

Well, we need to know why and what to do about it.

First, it's a fact that on average blacks have lower IQs than other races. People with low IQs tend to commit more crimes.

Second, they are more impulsive. Ever watch a black religious service?

That's all genetic. You aren't going to fix it with social programs, welfare, or affirmative action.

Here's the solution: Remove all barriers so that those who want to work hard and succeed can do that. We've pretty much done that already and some succeed very well. Second, come down very hard on dysfunctional behavior. That includes tracking down absent fathers and incarcerating them if they don;'t support their families, requiring hard work for welfare, very strict policing, and permanent removal of repeat criminals from society. Nturally those methoes would apply to all, irrespective of race. (Try getting that through Nancy Pelosi.)

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For those that say all races are the same. Hogwash. I have a few cows and have owned different breeds over 50 years. Herefords, Jerseys, and even Texas Longhorns as a general rule are pretty placid and easily managed. They are all cattle and can breed each other and produce offspring as are Brahman, Bison, and Black Angus. In this climate Brahman cattle are more adapted and thrifty but as soon as I used a Brahman bull and raised some half breed replacement heifers there was a huge change in the personality of the herd. The Brahmans were nice enough in the pasture except you could tell they were high headed and suspicious. Putting them in a corral it became a rodeo. And they were raised by gentle mothers. I've known people that owned Bison that advised me never to get any because they are waiting for a chance to kill you. I know a white couple that went to Rwanda and adopted an orphan baby boy. He is a teenager now and hell to handle even though he was raised in a white educated household. Some traits are just born in and can at best be tamped down.

Last edited by Hastings; 07/10/20. Reason: spelling correction

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
They can’t help themselves! Natural born fuuuckups

IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Hastings
For those that say all races are the same. Hogwash. I have a few cows and have owned different breeds over 50 years. Herefords, Jerseys, and even Texas Longhorns as a general rule are pretty placid and easily managed. They are all cattle and can breed each other and produce offspring as are Brahman, Bison, and Black Angus. In this climate Brahman cattle are more adapted and thrifty but as soon as I used a Brahman bull and raised some half breed replacement heifers there was a huge change in the personality of the herd. The Brahmans were nice enough in the pasture except you could tell they were high headed and suspicious. Putting them in a corral it became a rodeo. And they were raised by gentle mothers. I've known people that owned Bison that advised me never to get any because they are waiting for a chance to kill you. I know a white couple that went to Rwanda and adopted an orphan baby boy. He is a teenager now and hell to handle even though he was raised in a white educated household. Some traits are just born in and can at best be tamped down.

Though I don't know it for a fact, I suspect the genetic differences between different breeds of cattle are less than between Negroes on the one hand and all other races of humans on the other. We know from DNA studies that Whites, Asians, and Australian aborigines are closerrto each other genetically than any of them are to sub-Saharan Africans, though there are wide variations and also interracial breeding.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
For this reason, i have a pointer and my brother has a lab.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Thomas Sowell said it best....He said saying all police are racist because they have more contact with black men, is like saying all NBA refs are racist because most of the people they call fouls on are black.

Last edited by reivertom; 07/10/20.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Stophel
They are what they are. They behave the same anywhere they are in the world. It's painfully obvious. Has nothing to do with slavery, "democratic policies", welfare, or any such else.

Are there good, decent black individuals? Sure. But on the whole?

Even Heathcliff Huxtable turned out to be a rapist....

America's Dad? You're Pudding me on.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,644 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,314
Posts18,468,326
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.