Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Biden needs to suck start a 1911 like FDR did. His "brain bleed" was caused by a 230 grain hardball round. That was the reason for the "closed casket" funeral.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Inciting Violence, that's all.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I am wondering what it will take to get American men to develop the proper hatred for the enemy that will allow them to treat the enemy as they should. Not to wish Trump would toss the enemy in jail, but to want to administer final and fatal justice to the enemy, in person.

I swear, I am in the same mood here as a coonhound in its box in the truck bed, when that truck comes to a stop in the field at the edge of the woods. Let’s get this hunt started. We have waited too long already, and the verbiage in this thread and others indicates clearly that a number of us will never do anything but give up their rights and, in doing so, damage the rest of our chances of preserving ours. For those willing to let it go, stay home and cuddle in your chains. We don’t need you. I will refrain from wishing for the chains to rest lightly, I am not as nice a guy as the fellow who said it originally. Those who intend to defend their rights, Godspeed to you, and maybe we will meet out there someplace.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Sounds like creepy Joe wants another fast and furious except on the US side this time. The people have seen how well law enforcement will protect them and their business.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fucking POS leftists burn sections of cities down and seemingly get away with it while local governments pretend not to notice or that hey're powerless. As far as I am concerned, they have basically ceded their power to the mobs, and I can be a part of the mobs. Just GUESS how I intend to act when ANY government branch or agency tells me I have to register or give up my guns. I'm old...why should I give a fat rat's ass what government thinks anymore when they have relinquished legitimacy?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Oakster
As radical as the left has become, this type of talk is too calm... to normal....

Eventually, a dem will get the presidency and they will go full scale against guns and start people getting used to limitation. I fear we will see the end of gun ownership in the next 20 years. It is honestly like the government doesnt listen or cant hear the people.

Oh, that's just crazy talk. That's like saying the government will someday force the citizens to turn in all of their gold, and then devalue the dollar afterwards, which they could never do, because it would be illegal, and the justice department would never let it go unpunished...

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ElkSlayer91: In a couple of sentences you summed up the crime of the age. And the citizenry just rolled over and accepted it and the courts didn't stop it. Outlawing guns is minor compared to the gold theft.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by Oakster
The Republicans, keep moving to the left. Soon, this will be their mantra, and the dems will be far worse

Exactly! For many years, I’ve said the only difference between Democrats and Republicans is about 15 years! Wherever the Dem’s are today....the Republicans are only about 15 years behind! Unless something very dramatic occurs......we are in the final days of our Republic! memtb

This just isn’t true, not when it comes to the 2nd Amendment. Think of how many more states have reasonable concealed carry laws, or constitutional carry compared to just a couple of decades ago. And pretty much all of the progress has been made in states with Republican governors and legislators.

It’s a mistake of huge proportions not to vote with the excuse that there’s no difference in the Republicans and Democrats except for a few years.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Biden needs to suck start a 1911 like FDR did. His "brain bleed" was caused by a 230 grain hardball round. That was the reason for the "closed casket" funeral.

Source???

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Source???

A retired Navy officer who coordinated the coverup. He shared the story with my father in the early 1950's at a family reunion. In the 70-something years I was priveleged to know Dad, I never knew him to lie about anything. The situation was supposed to be a murder-suicide pact between Roosevelt and his mistress. She shot him, and then didn't have the fortitude to kill herself.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Another fabricated crisis.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

First that I have heard of that. Where did this info come from?

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The NYC plan seems to work, too. If they shoot someone, they're released from jail the same day and the incident is ignored. If nobody cares (other than the victim's family), it's not an issue, right?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Hmmm. Sounds like the current situation in NJ .
Welcome to my world.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Hastings
ElkSlayer91: In a couple of sentences you summed up the crime of the age. And the citizenry just rolled over and accepted it and the courts didn't stop it. Outlawing guns is minor compared to the gold theft.

And about 97% of the existing citizenry today would "roll over and accept losing their right to bear arms too".

A lot of the 3% who would fight would most likely die, and who knows if they'd win, but you can be rest assured, the outdoor forums all over the internet would be bragging about how "they" won, if the citizenry won, while they BS'd about how "they were there too", but somehow managed to survive......

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
And about 97% of the existing citizenry today would "roll over and accept losing their right to bear arms too".

A lot of the 3% who would fight would most likely die, and who knows if they'd win, .....

I believe this is absolutely true. Just look at how many people are going around wearing masks today! And no one is even pointing a gun at them. All it took was to be told by an "authority figure" that it was "for the greater good"....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is exactly why all of us need to pay attention and be actively involved. The left sure as hell is. Way to often people on the right say that their remote area is safe F’ the liberal [bleep]. The thing is if they can’t get us regionally they’ll get us with national laws. By hook or by crook.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Welcome to my world.

Dead on. For everyone that laughs at NJ, NY, CA,MA laws and thinks that there state WY, ID ect. won’t pass that BS they’re right but the dems will make it the law of the land just as soon as they take power.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Welcome to my world.

Dead on. For everyone that laughs at NJ, NY, CA,MA laws and thinks that there state WY, ID ect. won’t pass that BS they’re right but the dems will make it the law of the land just as soon as they take power.

Very correct! We’ve had a lot of legislation passed over the last 30 years that is far more liberal than I like. They may just be “baby steps”......but, steps none the less! It took several decades for NY, NJ, California, etc. to become the chit holes that they are. Look how fast Kolorado is becoming a far left bastion! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 07/11/20.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Gun control is a pillar policy and money maker for both parties.

Rights will be chipped away by the left; rights will be restored by the right. The game will continue as long as this is a hot-button issue for most voters.

There are communist apologist that want us disarmed, but as someone stated above, that horse has left the barn - never happen without open conflict and bloodshed. Who would pay taxes at that point? Who would profit from that? Who would remain in power? It would be too risky for most of the ruling class to take action such as that.

How much $$ is made by hitting the hornets nest occasionally(say every 4 years)? American Democrats and Republicans don't want guns gone, they want money and votes from the fabricated issue.

Commies on the other hand, are driving us towards the open conflict with an eye for painting the lawful owners as bad guys (see McCloskey developments). It is in the hope of pushing to a point of the big 'R'. Only foreign assets and those in bed with them would benefit then.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

332 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 32 invisible), 1,890 guests, and 964 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,601
Posts18,454,644
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.