Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All:

In light of our politicians doing everything we they can to make our minorities feel welcome from these terrorizing statues, do you think they could spare just a few seconds to maybe at least chat about veteran suicide? I don’t want to seem selfish in asking or anything. If this isn’t a good time, I guess they can table it for another more convenient time. I suppose there is other more important issues like painting BLM in the streets and such. And oh, looking into the Russian bounty thing with the Taliban. And then there is the UFOs. Come to think of it, maybe I shouldn’t even have asked.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armys-captain-america-dies-by-suicide-after-nearly-dozen-combat-tours

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

BP-B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Our Warriors are forgotten men and women.

All hail the snowflakes and Marxist.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by RAS
All:

In light of our politicians doing everything we they can to make our minorities feel welcome from these terrorizing statues, do you think they could spare just a few seconds to maybe at least chat about veteran suicide? I don’t want to seem selfish in asking or anything. If this isn’t a good time, I guess they can table it for another more convenient time. I suppose there is other more important issues like painting BLM in the streets and such. And oh, looking into the Russian bounty thing with the Taliban. And then there is the UFOs. Come to think of it, maybe I shouldn’t even have asked.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armys-captain-america-dies-by-suicide-after-nearly-dozen-combat-tours

I heard about that one. That's a heart breaker.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dammit!

God Bless the Great Warrior.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am sure ya"ll have heard of tough love, we"ll all of us that really love what our country and what the constitution stands for is going to have to get off our azzes and start being as loud and rowdy as the ones that are attacking our way of life or we are just going to become mice !!! there are lots of things that need to be fixed but we are not being that squeaky wheel .

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RAS
All:

Yes, we do have a problem, but don't expect some feckless politician to give it much attention. When an individual finds himself in a dark place, it's best to ask wwjd?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmj19sK1yUY

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I was talking to my son not to long ago about vet suicide, that's the first time he mentioned that he just very recently started to sleep through the night again after he found and cut down one of his own guys. That's a life that matters . Both of them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We have a Veteran’s court here, where we volunteer to help vets in trouble with the law, and reach out to others who need our help.

It’s a crisis.

We have a large retired military community, senior NCOs and officers, and we try to get everyone we can to lend a hand, and we still lose people.

It’s demoralizing.

I don’t know how to turn the tide, but it keeps me up at night. I lost a few troops to suicide when I was a young sergeant, and it haunts me to this day.

We have to turn this around.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
692 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 11point, 160user, 117LBS, 12344mag, 83 invisible), 2,654 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,689
Posts18,399,819
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.