Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yep. Its more a wonder the chopper didnt take direct Hispanic dimocrap fire.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/11/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx

They have these things called "drones" now.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am traumatized by the prospect of being attacked by a cartoon character.................(not)

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The giant said GFY to Newsom and his July 4th celebration ban.

Jag, that is a cool video, no mistake cool

...but I gotta tell ya EVERY Mexican neighborhood looks that way 4th of July, New Years too, 'cept on 4th of July the drunks don't gotta be out driving around so late.

Mostly I'm glad the chopper didn't get taken out by friendly fire smile

As someone who was in LA over the last 5 or so 4th of July celebrations, I can tell you this was not the norm as compared to years past. It was amazing the amount of fireworks going off in every direction. It was a constant, hours long, continuous rumble of explosions well into the late hours. Started a good hour before sun down, and did not let up until well past midnight. Previous 4ths have not even come close to the amount of private fireworks going off this year. It was an impressive visual and audible display.

Went to a friends house, and their next door neighbor was lighting off large fireworks, middle of the street, all night. At least a couple hundred of them. Can't imagine what that cost, but it was the best fireworks show I've ever seen.

Did not see an LEO all night long. Usually they're on the illegal fireworks pretty quick. This time they must of seen the absolute futility of trying to do a thing about it.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DaveR

As someone who was in LA over the last 5 or so 4th of July celebrations, I can tell you this was not the norm as compared to years past. It was amazing the amount of fireworks going off in every direction. It was a constant, hours long, continuous rumble of explosions well into the late hours. Started a good hour before sun down, and did not let up until well past midnight. Previous 4ths have not even come close to the amount of private fireworks going off this year. It was an impressive visual and audible display.

Went to a friends house, and their next door neighbor was lighting off large fireworks, middle of the street, all night. At least a couple hundred of them. Can't imagine what that cost, but it was the best fireworks show I've ever seen.

Did not see an LEO all night long. Usually they're on the illegal fireworks pretty quick. This time they must of seen the absolute futility of trying to do a thing about it.

I can't speak to LA specifically but I know people from all over the country and they all commented on the massive amount of illegal fireworks this 4th due to commie dick heads shutting down most or all of the public displays due to The Bologna Virus.

Our neighborhood and neighboring communities were all lit the fugk up. And there weren't any hispanics involved. LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We took our fireworks panic prone dog and ran away to the mountains for the weekend. Neighbors told us our town had vastly more illegal aerial fireworks going off than last year - which was a lot even then. The mountain town we were near had canceled their public display, ostensibly to discourage the tourist flood. Flood happened anyway, and private illegal fireworks filled the gap. We took the dog in the boat and went far upstream out of earshot until it was over. A great time was had by all.

Nice to see - my kind of civil disobedience.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave

They have these things called "drones" now.

Haha, yep. Probably was that. Safer than flying over drunked up dimocraps for sure.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
My favorite part was when they threatened assault and battery in response to my free speech.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Last edited by blammer; 07/11/20.

Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.

When your ship comes in. ... make sure you are willing to unload it.

PAYPAL, sucks and I will never use them again. I recommend you do the same.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks for that, Dave. Great news for sure. Folks are tired of the Demoschiett.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Do the cartoon characters even have a glimmer of understanding that folks like me would simply love them to try “rocking our schit”? Dear God, they are liable to faint when they reach out, and pull back a bloody stump, or get their carton face broken in several places by a vibram-soled boot. But that’s ok, I would feel so much better.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Do the cartoon characters even have a glimmer of understanding that folks like me would simply love them to try “rocking our schit”? Dear God, they are liable to faint when they reach out, and pull back a bloody stump, or get their carton face broken in several places by a vibram-soled boot. But that’s ok, I would feel so much better.

They wouldn't target you. They find frail old men and such to do that stuff to.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Our being alive justifies their self defense crazy

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
The kid on the right sounds pretty light in the loafers.

CSR at Abercrombie & Fitch by day, Commie Commando by night...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
To which I respond, "Bring it MFer, but bring 4 snow flakes just to even it up a bit."

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I hope they remember to tuck in their thumbs to keep 'em safe!!!
[Linked Image from cf.ltkcdn.net]

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks for that, Dave. Great news for sure. Folks are tired of the Demoschiett.

When I went to my friend's house, we had a couple brothers which are friends as well who came over. Both democrats. Both awesome dudes, even if their politics suck.

However, discussing everything going on, they are sick and tired of the crap, and have stated they'll be voting for Trump, and voting republican for the first time since they've been old enough to vote. They did NOT vote for him last time. They will this time.

I'm in liberal central. It is a bit amazing to see the number of people I know who are sick and tired of the white male delete agenda, the over the top antics of the MSM, and democrat leadership. I don't think what the dems are doing is going to work for them the way they think it will. I'm hopeful. Fingers crossed, but while some just won't be turned, I see quite a few who I'd never have believed could be turned doing just that right now.

The Dems seem to forget that there are a lot of WHITE dems out there. And they are alienating a pretty decent number of them it seems....just from what I can see going on with people I've worked with and known for over 20 years.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 53 invisible), 2,505 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,242
Posts18,466,847
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.