Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Wondering if they made some kind threatening statements after the showdown event. You’d think a lawyer would be too savvy to do that.

At the second event at their home, the McCloskeys praised the police for holding the rioters back.

As TRH said, sounds like a red flag type thing.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Sako76
Very strange, the PoPo took the AR, not the pistol and no charges were filed? So they disarmed him?

According to the article, the cops did not find the handgun and their attorney said he doesn't know were it is.

I wonder if they will do a pre- dawn raid with dozens of swat cops.
Foxnews says that they said their lawyer has the pistol. Their current lawyer says he doesn't have it but they recently changed lawyers so possibly the previous one has it.
What that fugly bittch needs is a tit job and a face transplant. If they were like average people, for damn sure one of the lawyers would have the pistol as partial downpayment on services-yet-not-to-be-rendered or services-yet-to-be-incompetently rendered.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RAS
It’s natural law to protect yourself, family and property.

Watch this very, very closely.

This could cause the rule of law to break down, among civilized people.

The NRA has this one served up on a plate.

Please, please Trump. Make this an election issue!
The NRA? Wtf? lmao They're too busy buying mansions and suits for Wayne whilst fighting his legal battles and sending letters out to people to pay for it all. Don't forget to vote for your representatives.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by RAS
It’s natural law to protect yourself, family and property.

Watch this very, very closely.

This could cause the rule of law to break down, among civilized people.

The NRA has this one served up on a plate.

Please, please Trump. Make this an election issue!
The NRA? Wtf? lmao They're too busy buying mansions and suits for Wayne whilst fighting his legal battles and sending letters out to people to pay for it all. Don't forget to vote for your representatives.

Hey, Dude,,,,”It’s time to stand and fight”!!!!!!

As per LaPierre.
Grins

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Whole thing stinks.

first reports says gates were broken down
later reports say gates were undamaged.

guy (lawyer) holding the rifle appears to be left handed, but other picts suggest otherwise.
early model Colt or Armalite, with iron sights.-- guy with that kind of dough and, if he shoots at all, would probably have something more current, especially something with a light on a rail

notice the carrying strap has been "tensioned"with a double wrap, and his right hand is holding the forearm. this guy has been coached

lady needs more coaching, sweeping her husband and the crowd.

don't think either one on them does much practice

lawyers previous work doesn't meet the smell test--- in being pro 2A

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm late to the meeting but here's.02c .

I don't like the couple who defended their home any more than the commies invading their neighbor hood.
That said, if the police, chief, mayors, etc. Get away with violating the Constitution with this couple, they will have absolutely no problem doing the same with us. That goes for Mr T as well. Just to remind us all, here's from yesteryear.

[video:youtube]https://www.infowars.com/flashback-why-trump-should-not-support-red-flag-gun-confiscation/[/video]

My local buddies told me how I need to get on the bandwagon with MrT when he came out with this.
I say, MrT, police, etc. just need to have some principles to stand on.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
If those people don’t have some more gums hidden away, or don’t buy some more right now, they’re nuts.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Search warrant would have to list a crime that the rifle is evidence of. Wonder what crime they are alleging?
Would be interested to hear from someone who is familiar with the specific law of that state.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That "news" story does not seem to be dependable and I would not place much confidence there - does not say that the police are searching for a handgun. And, is it true that the police still have a rifle they seized from the guy?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Nothing but a pony show.
Once!
One single time that I've seen a cop seize a weapon and not remove the magazine and this was it.
Cop stood there with the rifle, magazine inserted, in full view of the cameras for 10 minutes.
Even when there's huge drug/ gun seizures the weapons are cleared and magazines separated.
WHY?

Because it's a bullshit media's hype contrivance.
Fully fabricated for the sake of there camera.
100% false flag.

[img]https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/p...is-couple-used-to-defend-their-home/amp/[/img]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RAS
Oh, one more thing and it’s very important.

St. Louis is the place where the DA released everyone arrested for rioting. It made the national news.

So arson, assault and other felonies get a pass. But the DA has time for this now.

If you live under a DA like this, I have ZERO sympathy for you going forward. They are Marxists.

This is a cold war where the other side takes its beliefs into action and actively punishes those non conforming to them. The GOP is just cowardly waiting to see what happens in Nov.

Wishing I could kick a couple rinos in the crotch right about now..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by cv540
Search warrant would have to list a crime that the rifle is evidence of. Wonder what crime they are alleging?
Would be interested to hear from someone who is familiar with the specific law of that state.

With Red Flag laws, you don't need to allege a suspected crime. All you need is a judge who's been told that the cops think this guy might be dangerous at some point in the future. The judge then has a choice of granting the gun confiscation order or not. If he doesn't grant the order, and the cops were right, and the guy shoots someone later on, the judge is blamed for not acting when the cops told him about the danger. As a result, judges tend to rubber stamp such requests.

PS Needless to say, Red Flag laws are a clear violation of several of the planks of the Bill of Rights, to include the First, Second, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and the Fourteenth Amendment to the US Constitution.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Looks like they should have stayed indoors and just started shooting as the dimocraps started coming through their doors.

What do you all think?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Nothin wrong with gettin a search warrant before charges are filed.

Happens all the time.

And they could only take the firearms which might have been used in what liberals think is a crime.

They could go buy a whole arsenal right now, if they don't already have one.

Bullshit thing to have done, in any event, but it ain't on the cops, except for the one that applied for the warrant.

So someone can be deprived of their rights to private property and to keep and bear arms without being charged with a crime, and you claim that there is "nothin wrong" with it because it "happens all the time". No wonder we are where we are as a nation.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Looks like they should have stayed indoors and just started shooting as the dimocraps started coming through their doors.

What do you all think?

These mobs have been known to set buildings on fire.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Looked like cops that took his gun away even though he has a legal right to have it. It’s ok though they are just following orders. They would never do that to you or me. Right? Cops have gotta choose a side. Ed k

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The cops kick the door of the right type of people, and we could easily have another Waco.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

PS Needless to say, Red Flag laws are a clear violation of several of the planks of the Bill of Rights, to include the First, Second, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and the Fourteenth Amendment to the US Constitution.

But yet they've been enacted in at least 14 states, probably more by now, with nary a whisper of a constitutional challenge in a court.

MM

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

But yet they've been enacted in at least 14 states, probably more by now, with nary a whisper of a constitutional challenge in a court.

MM

Mysterious, isn't it? I know that Gun Owners of America is fighting all of them in court. Just hasn't gotten to the Supremes yet.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Nothin wrong with gettin a search warrant before charges are filed.

Happens all the time.

And they could only take the firearms which might have been used in what liberals think is a crime.

They could go buy a whole arsenal right now, if they don't already have one.

Bullshit thing to have done, in any event, but it ain't on the cops, except for the one that applied for the warrant.

So someone can be deprived of their rights to private property and to keep and bear arms without being charged with a crime, and you claim that there is "nothin wrong" with it because it "happens all the time". No wonder we are where we are as a nation.

The usual stupidity from kuhuntnshoot.

The 4th Amendment allows for search warrants to issue upon affidavit evidencing probable cause.

The investigation is probably for assault or a weapons charge.

If the weapon in the video is airsoft, it may still be assault, but much harder to get to a weapons charge.

The dumbshit should go ta jail for still havin it around, and the broad for givin it to an attorney.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (35, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,369 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,059
Posts18,463,249
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.