Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by UPhiker
How many don't wear shirts and shoes when they go into a store? To all that say they can't breathe well, the masks are very permeable.

Thy name is irony.

Yeah, wearing one doesnt keep you from getting it....but it keeps you from spreading it.

Whatever.

My wife works in numerous nursing facilities. The two biggest issues are:
1. Re-used PPE.
2. Low wage, foreign workers.

Its funny, wearing a mask has simple, everyday etiquette not found by not wearing a mask.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
We require all our employees to wear a mask and the servers to wipe their hands with a bleach rag or wear gloves before they bring your food or drink to your table. But we don't require our customers to wear a mask, it's not our job to require a customer to wear a mask and is a very poor business plan. IMO
I'm all for you wearing a mask if you want to, but you can kiss my azz if you think your going to make me wear a mask. The mask wearers have ruined our country and just might cost US the Presidency and Senate, the MSM has done a good job fooling all the sheep.

LOL..........if Trump loses, it will have nothing to do with a mask.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
It doesnt now.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Funny. I see people with masks, I say no problem. Wear one if you think you need it. Then I get called selfish and myopic for not wearing one myself. I choose to shop someplace that doesn’t ask me to wear one. I don’t trash someplace who want me to wear one, I just don’t go there. Then some twat castigates me for choosing to live as I wish. This society is toast. Sooner one can admit that to themselves, sooner they can get busy figuring out how they are going to prepare for the future.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by add
How many don't wear shirts and shoes when they go into a store? To all that say they can't breathe well, the masks are very permeable.

Thy name is irony.

No, it lets air through but not moisture droplets, sorta like Goretex. It's amazing how doctors can wear them for hours while performing delicate surgery and don't have a problem with breathing.

IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by HawkI

2. Low wage, foreign workers.
Ya think those two things could be interrelated? It's the American corporate way--pay em low wages or ship it overseas.

Last edited by UPhiker; 07/11/20.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by add

Thy name is irony.

No, it lets air through but not moisture droplets, sorta like Goretex. It's amazing how doctors can wear them for hours while performing delicate surgery and don't have a problem with breathing.

Doctors wear masks ta keep parts of *you* from gettin on *them*.

Mask is worthless against preventing infection from doctor to patient.

"All three studies showed that wearing a face mask during surgery neither increases nor decreases the number of wound infections occurring after surgery. We conclude that there is no clear evidence that wearing disposable face masks affects the likelihood of wound infections developing after surgery."

https://www.cochrane.org/CD002929/W...g-surgical-wound-infection-clean-surgery

Not that logic will make any difference to alla the Covtards that go by "feelings".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I could less rules stores make.

Post em so i can decide if I’m coming in the door.

Mask, no Mask.

But let’s keep it that way for everything.

If a store has a “no whites” sign. I’m perfectly fine with that. No problem. I could care less.

But don’t say a peep when a bakery doesn’t want to do a queer cake.

Or any of the other things liberals bitch about.

What a biz owner wants to do. Make up their mind. Stick with it.
Don’t be looking for gov assistance in a few months when business is down because of you choices.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by add

Thy name is irony.

Doctors wear masks ta keep parts of *you* from gettin on *them*.

Mask is worthless against preventing infection from doctor to patient.

"All three studies showed that wearing a face mask during surgery neither increases nor decreases the number of wound infections occurring after surgery. We conclude that there is no clear evidence that wearing disposable face masks affects the likelihood of wound infections developing after surgery."

https://www.cochrane.org/CD002929/W...g-surgical-wound-infection-clean-surgery

Not that logic will make any difference to alla the Covtards that go by "feelings".

So, which way is it? People here say the mask is only for infected people while you say it's to keep from getting infected. Also, I was just commenting on the fact that so many complain how "hard" and "uncomfortable" a mask was and how they "couldn't breathe".

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ahhh, Remember the day when we were told that masks did no good..............Now they're good..........I'm confused.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by add

Thy name is irony.

Wear one for hours, not just one surgery, every day.

Repeat with the same mask.
Thats the protocol in nursing homes and no you cant bring one "in" and use it.

And yes, you can get it masked, gowned and gloved.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Ahhh, Remember the day when we were told that masks did no good..............Now they're good..........I'm confused.

That was a scripted aspect of the hysteria.

The Covid insanity is, at least in part, a study by elements of .gov deep state, to see how far the public can be pushed, and how stupid the public is.

That's why they have Dr. Falsie say one thing one day, and the opposite a week later, purposely.

To prove to themselves, for future use, that a portion of the American population is so stupid they'll blindly do what they're told, no matter how obviously idiotic it is.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
We were just in the Sedalia Mo. Menards this morning,masks were optional equipment. As of 07-13 they will be manditory for entrance to the store.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

This whole Covid thing is confusing. Heard about an older couple today, wife has been real sick, but tested negative, while her husband felt fine, yet he tested positive. I can take masks or leave them. I keep in my truck to wear in the places where I have to, and I don’t wear them when i don’t have to.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JMR40
I'm all for personal freedoms as long as it doesn't effect the personal freedom or safety of others. I choose to wear a seatbelt and a helmet if on a motorcycle, but support the rights of others who may choose not to do so. In those and many other cases doing something stupid only effects you. And that is your choice. But drinking and driving, texting and driving or any other form of impaired or distracted driving will kill and injure others.

Wearing the mask doesn't protect YOU from catching the virus, it prevents people who have it, and don't know it, from spreading it to others. People who choose not to wear a mask in crowded areas should be treated the same as people who text and drive. You are putting others at risk and hurting the chances for a quicker economic recovery.

Stop being a pussy, man up and wear the mask.

What other government myths do you believe in?

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Wa-wa-wa bunch of f ucking obnoxious crybabies. Wear the f ing mask or not, just STFU !

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I found the mask I'm wearin' to Menards.

[Linked Image from sevendaystore.com]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I wish I had a menards within 6 hours.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Me too

I want some hard salami and some plywood

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,251 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,738
Posts18,457,613
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.