Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
For no apparent reason, a line of credit is being called on for a balloon payment in October. This hasn’t happened ever . Strange but balance is zero.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt

^^^^^

$350k homes will be $150k again if that pos lying chameleon Biden gets elected.

The problem is those $350k homes probably are worth $150k

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Because nothing matters more than stock prices <sarc>.

It's all about the 1% keeping it's herd of debt slaves. A very complete assessment here-

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/10/opinion/trump-schools-reopening.html

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by HUNTS
Because nothing matters more than stock prices <sarc>.

It's all about the 1% keeping it's herd of debt slaves. A very complete assessment here-

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/10/opinion/trump-schools-reopening.html

Really, you are going to quote/link the NYT, here.

I wont even open your propaganda invested link.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Your choice. I read every news outlet there is and then have as much info as I can get to assess what's going on.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Ive talked to 3 different neighbors that I would have guessed were strong Republicans that have all said they won't vote for Trump. All gun owning family type religious people. When I ask why they say they just can't stand him. They won't elaborate beyond that other than one that says he lies and says mean things. Always about what he said.

Our culture is so ignorant, uninformed, and superficial. We may be in trouble. Pop culture says Trump says mean things so that's all people need to know.

One of the anti Trump neighbors raises hunting dogs and wants me to hunt with him. He wants me to invest in building spec homes on some nice lots he owns but I told him I'm too afraid to do it now for fear Biden wins. I said I'm going to save my cash because I may be able to by rentals cheap again like I did during the Obama years.

Bb

^^^^^

Problem is, many formerly lying sacks of shixt dems like Biden ain't even lying now. They're out in the open with their treason and their plans for the USA. People like BB are talking about can't get around Trump's personality.

Trump's personality wasn't an asset the last election, and it's not helping him now. Last election people voted for his promised change, regardless of his personality. We got that change, and it was saving this country, until China sent us Covid, and the MSM (Dems all) jumped on the issue. The domestic commies were waiting for a fiasco like Floyd, and it couldn't have come at a better time for them. This is the communist traitors' perfect storm in their minds.

Too many folks are scared and will vote for perceived stability and government handed out security. To them it's the Dems who'll deliver. We also have the years of public school and college brainwashing to contend with; those heads full of mush are now voting.

Our best hope is that there will be a big enough backlash by the public from all the rioting and destruction that they vote out Dem/Commie Liberals in key swing areas, and that Trump rides coat tails this time to a victory.

With the exception of China, Japan, and some eastern European countries the Whole Damned World has gone batshit crazy. Keep your powder dry and try to use tact and reason with others to turn them to reason and vote Trump and to keep the Senate.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tzone

^^^^^

Value is in the eye of the beholder and ultimately determined by the marketplace. With all of its failings, the MLS is close to a pure marketplace.

That said, demand for occupancy is my playground. Given the demographics of south FL, white flight from northeastern liberal schitholes, and perpetual immigration from south of south of south, all I see is uptick.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by windridge
Ive talked to 3 different neighbors that I would have guessed were strong Republicans that have all said they won't vote for Trump. All gun owning family type religious people. When I ask why they say they just can't stand him. They won't elaborate beyond that other than one that says he lies and says mean things. Always about what he said.

Our culture is so ignorant, uninformed, and superficial. We may be in trouble. Pop culture says Trump says mean things so that's all people need to know.

One of the anti Trump neighbors raises hunting dogs and wants me to hunt with him. He wants me to invest in building spec homes on some nice lots he owns but I told him I'm too afraid to do it now for fear Biden wins. I said I'm going to save my cash because I may be able to by rentals cheap again like I did during the Obama years.

Bb

^^^^^

Problem is, many formerly lying sacks of shixt dems like Biden ain't even lying now. They're out in the open with their treason and their plans for the USA. People like BB are talking about can't get around Trump's personality.

Trump's personality wasn't an asset the last election, and it's not helping him now. Last election people voted for his promised change, regardless of his personality. We got that change, and it was saving this country, until China sent us Covid, and the MSM (Dems all) jumped on the issue. The domestic commies were waiting for a fiasco like Floyd, and it couldn't have come at a better time for them. This is the communist traitors' perfect storm in their minds.

Too many folks are scared and will vote for perceived stability and government handed out security. To them it's the Dems who'll deliver. We also have the years of public school and college brainwashing to contend with; those heads full of mush are now voting.

Our best hope is that there will be a big enough backlash by the public from all the rioting and destruction that they vote out Dem/Commie Liberals in key swing areas, and that Trump rides coat tails this time to a victory.

With the exception of China, Japan, and some eastern European countries the Whole Damned World has gone batshit crazy. Keep your powder dry and try to use tact and reason with others to turn them to reason and vote Trump and to keep the Senate.

windridge, you seem to have a reasonable head on your shoulders. But, my question to you is - How many liberals have you spoke with face to face lately?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

$350 homes are gonna be $150 again regardless of who gets elected. The damage is done. We’re in a deflationary state right now waiting ing until after September to come about in into inflation. Trump is good, but he can’t undo the fiscal irresponsibility of 7 presidents.

Agreed. What goes up, must come down. The longer we put off the natural down cycle, the harder and deeper it will be.

Value is in the eye of the beholder and ultimately determined by the marketplace. With all of its failings, the MLS is close to a pure marketplace.

Unless the beholders have been hoodwinked by being told real estate never goes down and bases their entire budget on the belief that their house will be worth more when they go to sell.

That said, demand for occupancy is my playground. Given the demographics of south FL, white flight from northeastern liberal schitholes, and perpetual immigration from south of south of south, all I see is uptick.

Until you don’t. 1929.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Bb

^^^^^

windridge, you seem to have a reasonable head on your shoulders. But, my question to you is - How many liberals have you spoke with face to face lately?

Quite a few recently. I have been buying items from craigslist for our recently acquired property in the mountains to set up a family campground. I can't afford new things, so it's a craigslist quest for bargains.

Just yesterday I got a gas grill from a 5th grade teacher who is married to the state's public works director. I told her in a non-confrontational way that her profession needs a complete overhaul, and that history and civics need to be brought back and not taught as Communism 101, mentioning that that's about all colleges and universities are teaching. This was after small talk about the craziness in the country came up. It gave me an opening. She was floored that anyone would think that teachers weren't some kind of enlightened class.

I asked her what other kinds of jobs she had held, and she said she had had none but teaching. I joked that it sounds like most teachers, and they remind me of Catholic priests giving advice on marital sexual relations. There's little or no real world experience. She didn't like it, and her husband, a transplant from Portland looked aghast. I was always polite and further explained my statements with rational arguments and examples, never being confrontational. We left friends, but not until I asked them how will they like Biden as President, then promptly replaced by a woman of color who was picked ONLY for that reason. I asked if that made sense??? They looked at each other like a refrigerator had fallen on them.

They'll probably vote Bolshevik, but they seemed surprised that I made sense and they were opened to a different political philosophy. They are both intelligent, so maybe something clicked.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RayF

$350 homes are gonna be $150 again regardless of who gets elected. The damage is done. We’re in a deflationary state right now waiting ing until after September to come about in into inflation. Trump is good, but he can’t undo the fiscal irresponsibility of 7 presidents.

Agreed. What goes up, must come down. The longer we put off the natural down cycle, the harder and deeper it will be.

Unless the beholders have been hoodwinked by being told real estate never goes down and bases their entire budget on the belief that their house will be worth more when they go to sell.

Until you don’t. 1929.

You let me know when people stop moving to south FL. I'll be very happy to hear the news.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Bb

^^^^^

Quite a few recently. I have been buying items from craigslist for our recently acquired property in the mountains to set up a family campground. I can't afford new things, so it's a craigslist quest for bargains.

Just yesterday I got a gas grill from a 5th grade teacher who is married to the state's public works director. I told her in a non-confrontational way that her profession needs a complete overhaul, and that history and civics need to be brought back and not taught as Communism 101, mentioning that that's about all colleges and universities are teaching. This was after small talk about the craziness in the country came up. It gave me an opening. She was floored that anyone would think that teachers weren't some kind of enlightened class.

I asked her what other kinds of jobs she had held, and she said she had had none but teaching. I joked that it sounds like most teachers, and they remind me of Catholic priests giving advice on marital sexual relations. There's little or no real world experience. She didn't like it, and her husband, a transplant from Portland looked aghast. I was always polite and further explained my statements with rational arguments and examples, never being confrontational. We left friends, but not until I asked them how will they like Biden as President, then promptly replaced by a woman of color who was picked ONLY for that reason. I asked if that made sense??? They looked at each other like a refrigerator had fallen on them.

They'll probably vote Bolshevik, but they seemed surprised that I made sense and they were opened to a different political philosophy. They are both intelligent, so maybe something clicked.

windridge, You may have tickled the trigger. But for now, they're still voting Bolshevik. Guaranteed.

Nothing changes until the mob comes and takes THEIR house.. and THEIR chit.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Bb

^^^^^

windridge, You may have tickled the trigger. But for now, they're still voting Bolshevik. Guaranteed.

You're right, and they live in Carson City. No minority there to try anything. It's where the Portland-lib moved to for refuge. He just brought us what CA has. This state is screwed now.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Many Californians moved to Minden-Gardnerville in the 80's from my area after they retired, got the income tax break but found out their retiree health coverage wasn't available in Nevada. There were enough folks to get the insurance changed so they could stop coming back to Ca for Dr visits, etc. plus Kaiser became an option.

Sad to hear CC is being invaded by Portlanders.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Bb

^^^^^

You're right, and they live in Carson City. No minority there to try anything. It's where the Portland-lib moved to for refuge. He just brought us what CA has. This state is screwed now.

That sucks, windridge. We're looking at the same thing here in FL. I've been told there are 1000 people a day crossing our northern border from NY, NJ, MA, CT never to return. I think that's where we need a second wall.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You let me know when people stop moving to south FL. I'll be very happy to hear the news.

C’mon, Dirt. Gotta look past FL. Don’t let my recent move to PA mislead you. My family hails from just outside of Raleigh, NC. You think I don’t know what a yankee exodus looks like?

They’re just leaving a high tax area for a low tax one. The homes they left up this way lay vacant because they’re upside down in their Fanny/Freddie mistake. Been up here a year and seen a dramatic increase in foreclosures and short sales with a decrease in prices. It’s just starting.

- Socrates
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RayF

C’mon, Dirt. Gotta look past FL. Don’t let my recent move to PA mislead you. My family hails from just outside of Raleigh, NC. You think I don’t know what a yankee exodus looks like?

They’re just leaving a high tax area for a low tax one. The homes they left up this way lay vacant because they’re upside down in their Fanny/Freddie mistake. Been up here a year and seen a dramatic increase in foreclosures and short sales with a decrease in prices. It’s just starting.

Ray,

I know why they're leaving and have no sympathy for most of them because they brought it upon themselves by blindly continuing to pull the D handle for the dirtbag Bolsheviks. To be honest, I really don't care about anywhere other than south FL, or maybe TN or another red state where I may buy a house in the future. It will have to be a deeply RED state, because I'm not going to go through what a retired Army Col. friend of mine just went through in VA.

1. Your taxes aren't going to stay "low" for very long. PA, as well as NC, has turned blue. Areas like Raleigh drove the change. (We just sold a house in NC).
2. There is no end in sight to the demand for housing in south FL. Rents in south FL are going to continue to go up because of that demand, thanks to our own blue politicians. As it is, they are crazy right now.
3. Vacant houses and foreclosures represent opportunity for me. Ever heard of Driving for Dollars? The reality is more of that is coming after September, when the first set of the 6 month forbearance agreements via the CARES act roll over.
4. $350k houses I own were bought for on average $90-95k. They're all rented, so I don't really care too much about whether they go down to $150k on paper. I'll just go get more.

The socialists have many tentacles. It's our job to throw them off and still lead a good life. Improvise Adapt Overcome. Phugk em.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Agreed on all points. That’s why I didn’t buy here. Learned my lesson in 2005, when I bought in VA. It took 12 years to get past breaking even.

My point was: Discounts are coming, regardless of who is elected. When it corrects, it’ll happen as a nation...just like 2006-2012. Some areas did better than others, but all were affected. There were some darn good discounts in FL back then. Some see it as a doom & gloom outlook. It’s only doom & gloom if one’s not prepared.

- Socrates
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by earlybrd
My mom a die hard liberal she came to bring me some left over stale 4th of July cookies and was complaining about the current times said she got her stimulus check and seen where trump signed the check and really liked that I asked does that men your jumping ship hell no she says then goes on about how she’s a Biden woman and needs to buy a gun I come close to asking her to go home but held my tongue

Should have told her to GTFO, You are assisting in the destruction of my country.
Just sayin..

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by earlybrd
My mom a die hard liberal she came to bring me some left over stale 4th of July cookies and was complaining about the current times said she got her stimulus check and seen where trump signed the check and really liked that I asked does that men your jumping ship hell no she says then goes on about how she’s a Biden woman and needs to buy a gun I come close to asking her to go home but held my tongue

Should have told her to GTFO, You are assisting in the destruction of my country.
Just sayin..

Ya got some hard bark on ya, LD !
Grins

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (02bfishn, 1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 63 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,344
Posts18,468,746
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.