Print Thread
Hop To
Page 77 of 95 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 94 95
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by HitnRun
All you evolved guys owe your pedigree to the sea.

And so do you.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I embrace it.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antlers
I embrace it.

I think it's why inlanders crave salt so much.

Tater chips are really popular there.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I embrace it.

And Hops! Don't forget Hops. Hops are just evolved seaweed.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I embrace it.

And Hops! Don't forget Hops. Hops are just evolved seaweed.

Of course you would rationalize like that, knowing your love of hops makes you related to a toad.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Of course you would rationalize like that, knowing your love of hops makes you related to a toad.

Sure, I'm related toads. And so are you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

+ Let's not forget the coelacanths.

Stubby little fins like the start of feet and all.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

H&R may have been traumatised as a child...

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TF49

07/08/19

Yep.....

I no longer respond nor even read posts by Starman. Rimfire and DBT just joined that club.

Simple trolls..... probably young ones.

So effectively you committed to totally
ignore them in the future.

Originally Posted by Starman

08/30/19

What happened to your pledge not to read or respond to my posts?

08/30/19

Yes, I admit that I was backslidden and rededicate my pledge to refrain from responding to your inane postings.

You have failed not only the orig. pledge
but also the rededication.

Well, as usual, you are wrong again. I never had you on ignore. You just made that up,or,your memory is just plain faulty. I just took a break from responding to you and DBT. That is what I said and what I posted.

So, you are in error about me putting you on ignore.....and go ahead and question “my word.“

Evidence shows that's not what you said,
so you are not being truthful.
On top of your erratic flip-flop behavior
you also weave a complex web for yourself
through your denial and dishonesty.

The more learn about you the more
It rings true..

James 1:8
"A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways."

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I think that religion has just about run it's course - nothing left for it to evolve in to. It's stagnated for hundreds of years now and many people are turning away from it, helped in part no doubt to the angry, illogical, incoherent believers that are typified by those responding in this thread - people are getting tired of their childish and nonsense responses, as well as also playing the victim playcard as another dishonest tactic. Imagine how much more pleasant life is going to be when the judging and prejudice stops when the "death fearers" numbers dwindle into insignificance. They'll have to go underground, just like when their religion started off, but there won't be anyone sympathetic enough to "bail them out" this time.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Believers are only concerned about salvation - they don't really care about life because the ticket to the afterlife is belief in some else being their saviour. Leading a moral existence does not lead to salvation - sounds like a ticket to do what ever you want. Religion is based on the opposite of what it purports to represent. It's one big lie.

Last edited by mauserand9mm; 07/12/20.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It’s tragic that more people don’t experience the amazing life-changing love of Jesus and the grace, wisdom, and power of the Holy Spirit. There is nothing greater in this life than believing in Jesus Christ.

The world can’t accept the spirit of truth because it doesn’t see, hear, or know him. For since in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom did not know him. God was pleased through the foolishness to save those who believe.
1 Corinthians 1:21

Neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39.

It’s so easy to be saved, and it’s free. If you confess Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you’ll be saved. Romans 10:9

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Subjective experience can be problematic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do think that organized religion is one of the biggest crocks in the history of crocks. Some people love their religion more than they love the people for whom the religion was given. And they sometimes end up hurting people with the religion that was given for people, and then they wonder why people don’t want to get involved in their religion. It’s hard to blame anyone for not wanting to be part of an often disputatious and disingenuous group.
One can still remain committed to Jesus though, while stepping away from what was described above. Striving to follow Jesus’ teachings can still be central to ones life. Jesus is way more important than the ‘religion’ of Christianity and always will be...no matter what the religion of Christianity is, has been, or might become.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

07/08/19

Yep.....

I no longer respond nor even read posts by Starman. Rimfire and DBT just joined that club.

Simple trolls..... probably young ones.

So effectively you committed to totally
ignore them in the future.

08/30/19

What happened to your pledge not to read or respond to my posts?

08/30/19

Yes, I admit that I was backslidden and rededicate my pledge to refrain from responding to your inane postings.

You have failed not only the orig. pledge
but also the rededication.

Well, as usual, you are wrong again. I never had you on ignore. You just made that up,or,your memory is just plain faulty. I just took a break from responding to you and DBT. That is what I said and what I posted.

So, you are in error about me putting you on ignore.....and go ahead and question “my word.“

Evidence shows that's not what you said,
so you are not being truthful.
On top of your erratic flip-flop behavior
you also weave a complex web for yourself
through your denial and dishonesty.

The more learn about you the more
It rings true..

James 1:8
"A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways."

So, you were wrong you alleged that I had put you on ignore. You springboarded off that untruth and then alleged that my word was no good. A statement that is unsupported by any fact you have noted. Typical.

You were also wrong when you alleged that I had posted that you were a dickhead. You made that up as it fit with your butt hurt emotional frustration.

Fact is, you get get Emotionally hurt and embarrassed when someone refutes your silly, poorly thought out, ill conceived, inflammatory nonsense.

You also have a habit of quoting someone’s post and then applying your own twisted meaning and Illogical interpretation to it. I did not “effectively commit“ to anything..... again, you make that up to suit the imaginations of your mind.

As usual, your bull dog mouth overloads your puppy dog ass.

So, I have changed my mind. I may indeed respond to your posts when you spout nonsense and make outrageously wrong claims about .... whatever. Does that statement make my “word” no good?

Meh.....

Edit to add: let me try to make this simple for you.. if I tell my wife I am going to the market to get ice cream but I come home with a chocolate cake..... does that make me a liar and indicate that “my word” is no good?

Last edited by TF49; 07/12/20.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
It’s tragic that more people don’t experience the amazing life-changing love of Jesus and the grace, wisdom, and power of the Holy Spirit. There is nothing greater in this life than believing in Jesus Christ.
The world can’t accept the spirit of truth because it doesn’t see, hear, or know him. For since in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom did not know him. God was pleased through the foolishness to save those who believe.
1 Corinthians 1:21
Neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39.
It’s so easy to be saved, and it’s free. If you confess Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you’ll be saved. Romans 10:9
I really like Jesus and believe he was who he said he was. You might do well to avoid the writings ascribed to Paul. They contradict Jesus (Yeshua)

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
I really like Jesus and believe he was who he said he was.
I concur Hastings.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I really like Jesus and believe he was who he said he was. You might do well to avoid the writings ascribed to Paul. They contradict Jesus (Yeshua)

I have read this posted by different posters and have become very curious. If you or someone who agrees with this would post two or three contradictions Apostle Paul makes in relation to Jesus I would really appreciate it.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ringman

I have read this posted by different posters and have become very curious. If you or someone who agrees with this would post two or three contradictions Apostle Paul makes in relation to Jesus I would really appreciate it.

Indeed.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Yes on Paul?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Didnt God say man needed a helpmate? To become one (make whoopie)? Multiply?

(I mean, frequent sex does reduce the incidence of prostate cancer and women need the chemicals in semen to keep sane.)

And Paul said it would be best, unless you need nookie(as if being married takes care of that), to remain single and serve the Lord?

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/12/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 77 of 95 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 94 95

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (10gaugemag, Akhutr, Anaconda, 6MMWASP, AdventureBound, 338reddog, 5 invisible), 1,680 guests, and 785 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,200
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.