-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, there be Chiggers, N-iggers, Wiggers and Miggers. Now we have Diggers.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
so.... no igger is good.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by boatammo
TOO BAD the other was just wounded.

Yep. Once he's healed up and released, due to criminal justice reform, how many more victims will he rack up due to poor marksmanship?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by lightning
Good thing he didn't live in Seattle, he would have been charged with murdering a couple of local heroes.

Exactly.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by boatammo
TOO BAD the other was just wounded.

Yep. Once he's healed up and released, due to criminal justice reform, how many more victims will he rack up due to poor marksmanship?

Two out of three reduced to room temperature is pretty good compared to the average police marksmanship skills.

IC B2

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by High_Noon
"The sheriff said the homeowner believes he may have been targeted because of his gun collection, which he has displayed on social media."

What kind of moron posts photos of his gun collection on social media for all the world to see? Apparently, one who sits at home playing video games all day.

He was hunting over bait....

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Very true. Most cops couldn't hit their ass with either hand. they used to come out to our NRA action shoots, they would show up once and never come back.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You've never posted a pic of one of your guns on here?

Yes, I certainly have, but posting a photo of a firearm here under my handle is a lot different than posting a photo of my entire gun collection on Facebook or Twitter under my real name - where anyone who is so inclined can find my address. Here, on the 'fire, only those who I choose know my real name, address and phone number - I am in control of who does and who does not have access to that information.

I know what social media is, but I consider Facebook and Twitter the undisputed giants of social media - a place where [mostly] vapid, mentally challenged F*ckSticks can share every meaningless detail of their lives and commiserate with other Marxist morons about White Privilege, BLM, the LBGTQAZFRQ agenda, ANTIFA, and any number of other un-American Marxist organizations, as well as, formulate their plans to tear down America. I also consider "Social Media" as a place where any opinion or any expression of Conservative values and mores results in immediate suspension or expulsion by the Masters of the Universe who are absolutely terrified at any expression of Constitutional Conservatism, lest it undermine their plans to transform America into a 3rd-world chithole, with the Masters of the Universe at the helm - lording over the plebeian population.

Contrary to this, I really don't consider the 'fire as such. I consider the 'fire a forum and resource for [mostly] like-minded individuals to share information, and experiences - a place where good advice can be found, without the threat of 'conform to our way of thinking or else.' Members of the 'fire are free to express their disgust w/ Leftists and their Marxist ideology and the resulting devastation. Even Marxists are free to post here and we all all free to pile-on and attempt to educate these idiots and show them the error of their ways - in other words - the 'fire is a place where true Americans can exercise their Constitutional rights (namely the 1st Amendment) without fear of reprisal or censure from the moderators, but we are all free to censure each other - the way America was meant to operate. In my mind, there's a gigantic difference between the two, ya basterd. (see? that's me exercising my 1st Amendment right to Free Speech.)

Last edited by High_Noon; 07/12/20.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Is his a shock? Not really.

[Linked Image from tampabay.com]

"Teens"

Ahh, yes. Those feisty teens. Running, jumping and playing..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Spent a lot of time in Pasco County in my yute growing up. It is one of the places in FL you don't want to be committing this type of crime. There is no wind-up Barbie or Ken doll in law enforcement to get you off the hook or assist in a lawsuit against the victim.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 51 invisible), 2,647 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,503
Posts18,452,541
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.