Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by renegade50
Cant answer huh "Slavek"????

Fughing poser....

Going on 5 mins.
You coulda googled it buy now....

LMFAO!!!!

You still upset about that AKSU 5,45 vs. 7,62. That's old history best to let go. Don't be like them Southerners still fighting a war they lost in 1850s. Was it 1860s? All I remember armistice was signed at Appomatox Courthouse.

BP-B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
We love Americans, hint.

Well, you ain't speaking German. GFY

Bad guess. The Germans don't like Americans due to military occupation since 1945 and interference in business between Germany and Russia who are traditional allies. Now that American President insists they spend more on defense (like buying American-made weapons) they really don't like the situation.

Germany has been destroyed. England has been destroyed. France has been destroyed.

Why should anyone care what any of them think?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
We love Americans, hint.

Well, you ain't speaking German. GFY

Bad guess. The Germans don't like Americans due to military occupation since 1945 and interference in business between Germany and Russia who are traditional allies. Now that American President insists they spend more on defense (like buying American-made weapons) they really don't like the situation.

Qouted for posterity.

Hint.

The biggest bitch Frau Merkel has with Trump is that "occupation" and [bleep] canning it....NATO dues are about second on the list.
But Germany, as always, needs oil.

Ukraine or Putin?

Traditional allies my ass....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Germans have technology Russia has natural resources, a match made in heaven. Americans are trying to prevent completing of second pipeline under Baltic between Russia and Germany. Germans always had soft spot for Ukrainians (affectionately called "Little Russians").

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Can I start a new thread about good guys leaving 24HC because of all the strife?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Fughing poser....

Going on 5 mins.

LMFAO!!!!

You still upset about that AKSU 5,45 vs. 7,62. That's old history best to let go. Don't be like them Southerners still fighting a war they lost in 1850s. Was it 1860s? All I remember armistice was signed at Appomatox Courthouse.

Upset???
I fugging owned you about that and you know it and everyone on here that seen it knew it also.
Everyone had a good chuckle at your expense on that one.

Own it..........

Answer the question.
"Slavek" AKA wpns expert.......

People are looking for your answer to a simple question .
You are a "Wpn,s expert" afterall...

Betcha a bunch of guys on here have already googled the 8 cycles of function and are waiting for you to answer also..
Thats how schit works on here and you know it.
Someone sets schitt up like I just did too you.
To check fire your stupid troling sock puppet azz

And others fugging react and jump hoping for a gotcha post.

Your basically fugged right now.

I hemmed you up again.

Too fugging easy....
LMFAO!!!!

Your lack of an answer in my time limit.
Proves my point in all its entirety about you.

This is schit a fughing sharp E2 or average E3 in the Infantry can rattle off if asked with no hesitation.

Fugging sock puppet poser.

Last edited by renegade50; 07/12/20.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Germans have technology Russia has natural resources, a match made in heaven. Americans are trying to prevent completing of second pipeline under Baltic between Russia and Germany. Germans always had soft spot for Ukrainians (affectionately called "Little Russians").

The Americans or the former Soviet Baltic states themselves?

The "Slavs", other than your self, dont trust Germany or the Russians.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Fughing poser....

Going on 5 mins.

LMFAO!!!!

Upset???
I fugging owned you about that and you know it and everyone on here that seen it knew it also.
Everyone had a good chuckle at your expense on that one.

Own it..........

Answer the question.
"Slavek" AKA wpns expert.......

People are looking for your answer to a simple question .
You are a "Wpn,s expert" afterall...

Betcha a bunch of guys on here have already googled the 8 cycles of function and are waiting for you to answer also..
Thats how schit works on here and you know it.
Someone sets schitt up like I just did too you.
To check fire your stupid troling sock puppet azz

And others fugging react and jump hoping for a gotcha post.

Your basically fugged right now.

I hemmed you up again.

Too fugging easy....
LMFAO!!!!

Your lack of an answer in my time limit.
Proves my point in all its entirety about you.

This is schit a fughing sharp E2 or average E3 in the Infantry can rattle off if asked with no hesitation.

Fugging sock puppet poser.

In his defense, I cant either, nor do I care about contraptions.
I aint gonna Google it either, because it dont matter.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I’d like Slobber to answer the question. It gets tiring of guys talking out of there asses and then can’t back it up. I don’t know the answer and have not googled it. Yet. Waiting to be informed by the weapons expert.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have not clue what 8 cycles of operation are. Mass-produced semi-auto is just a tool to me. Talk about H&H, Anson & Deeley or Beasley actioned game gun and I'm all ears, eyes and fingers.
I did forget to mention in SKS topic that if someone wants good sample there is Yugoslavian one. It's a variant w/o granade launcher Model 59/60???. It's uncommon variant of which 14,000 or 16,000 units were made. It was very well put together with teak wood stock. It did not have chrome-line barrel which adds to barrel life and makes cleaning a little easier. Not a disadvantage with modern ammo imo.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I have not clue what 8 cycles of operation are. Mass-produced semi-auto is just a tool to me. Talk about H&H, Anson & Deeley or Beasley actioned game gun and I'm all ears, eyes and fingers.
I did forget to mention in SKS topic that if someone wants good sample there is Yugoslavian one. It's a variant w/o granade launcher Model 59/60???. It's uncommon variant of which 14,000 or 16,000 units were made. It was very well put together with teak wood stock. It did not have chrome-line barrel which adds to barrel life and makes cleaning a little easier. Not a disadvantage with modern ammo imo.

Nice try at a spin zippy.

Keep digging your fughing hole!!

Right here is a perfect fugging example of this moron sock puppet

No chrome lined barrel which adds to barrel life
and makes cleaning easier.

LMFAO!!!!

zippy picked up on a comment I made on that thread about SKS,s about a run of yugo,s in the early 70,s that did indeed have CL barrels
Highly desirable rifle to SKS guys.

All other yugo,s made for almost 5 decades did not have cl barrels
And shot corrosive primed yugo m67 ammo.

And he totally got it all backwards

Holy schit!!!

LMFAO!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 07/12/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dale06
Some people bought 9MM reloading dies and 1000s of bullets a few years back. And primers and powder of course.

And everyone laughed. Said it wasnt economically smart to reload 9mm, when you could buy it sooooo cheap.

Kind of what they said about 223 FMJ ammo as well.

And what they said about 380's.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Here ya go "Slavek"
Aka Wpns expert
Aka World Geo political expert.

Gonna toss ya a softball this time.
Cant really think of anything easier for ya that could be called T ball level......

What time is it right now in your time zone in Eurotrashland???
Lmfao!!!

(Insert pic of "Slavek" desperately looking for world time on his desk top and trying to pick a eurotrashland time zone to post)

You got 1 minute from the time my post hits!!!
Too easy right???

Ready.

Set.....

GO !!!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Was in a Runnings Home, Farm, and Outdoor Center the other day and they were cleaned out of all common stuff, ( 9mm, 380, 38 Spl. .223, etc. ). Thankfully I don't need anything of that sort. After 8 years of the Obama administration and the passage of the NYS Safe Act in 2013 my son will probably inherit a lot of 9mm and 22LR ammo when I check out permanently or go to the nursing home. Don't know if I'll use it all up by then. Rifle rounds are no problem as I have enough components, primers & powder to go a loong time.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
1 minute!!!!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

"Slavek" musta had ta go pee-pee.

Hope he wipes that taco.....

LMFAO!!!!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Fughing poser....

Going on 5 mins.

LMFAO!!!!

So Slavek, which one of the three (or more) Slavek's are you. Shift change at your workplace?

I've been watching this poster for a while.

IMO, on the one hand he knows jack-s**t about the topic of firearms. On the other hand his knowledge of the English language fluctuates wildly, to the point where I estimate there are at least three different people posting under the "Slavek" handle.

So I'll guess he (or they) is being paid to plant horse manure on any given topic, and I have put him on ignore (probably like lots of folks here).

As to the reference to the Poles by another poster : we on the fire ought to be totally supportive of the Poles and Poland in general. They are handling things really well as a county, and a people, and know what side their bread is buttered on.

But IMO Slavek(s) comes across a dipscheid, so I doubt he is Polish. Just a composite eastern bloc troll.

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Come on "Slavek" tell us what time it is in your home country of Transylvania.
Or are you too busy singing to a couple of americans who just wanted to use your fugging phone???

LMFAO!!!!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Well, the Fuggers came up with some darn good sausages. Have they done anything else noteworthy on their own? Like ever?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
697 members (007FJ, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 71 invisible), 2,799 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,825
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.