Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by sherm_61
It's easy sitting behind a computer being a pussy key board commando, like I said one week of cleaning kids of soiling themselves, seizures and just about everthing you can imagine and 99% would be going home crying to momma.

Agreed.

Where has your wife been working since the shutdown?

BP-B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Seems like the gist here is whether a teacher should be on salary or paid by the hour, and in this time of Covid whether the contract should be breached and the salary should be retroactively cut.

These debates generally fall into two camps; those that know actual teachers and those that don't.

Sherm; fugg those ragging on your missus, its just casual Campfire spite anyhow.

FWIW I already have my contract for next year, but there's always a clause every year that they don't have to honor it if enrollment changes.

Time will tell <"shrug">

Missed "the kids" in your post.

Everything else spot on...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by sherm_61
It's easy sitting behind a computer being a pussy key board commando, like I said one week of cleaning kids of soiling themselves, seizures and just about everthing you can imagine and 99% would be going home crying to momma.

If they're that bad they should be institutionalized if the family can't afford the home care. IMHO

Not knocking your old lady at all, no way in hell I'd do that job. I'll add you have said multiple times she thinks the schools should open, so you're argument isn't with me.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by HawkI
Seems like the gist here is whether a teacher should be on salary or paid by the hour, and in this time of Covid whether the contract should be breached and the salary should be retroactively cut.

These debates generally fall into two camps; those that know actual teachers and those that don't.

Sherm; fugg those ragging on your missus, its just casual Campfire spite anyhow.

FWIW I already have my contract for next year, but there's always a clause every year that they don't have to honor it if enrollment changes.

Time will tell <"shrug">

Note how the pretentious, ass hole, loser likes to tell parents that they don’t know any school teachers.

LOL

Can’t make it up.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Time will tell <"shrug">

The ones he's posted about masturbating to?

MAGA
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I know a metric azzload of teachers.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by deflave

Time will tell <"shrug">

Note how the pretentious, ass hole, loser likes to tell parents that they don’t know any school teachers.

LOL

Can’t make it up.

Ive always been called (or insinuated)) I was the one with the problem.
Of course I retaliated with white privilege, testosterone and being a born again prick.
My kid is either going to be really nice or a raging a-hole.
I prefer the latter, but I want him to make his own decisions...

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Time will tell <"shrug">

Beach towel or tube sock level.

It matters....

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Public swimming pools and swimming holes are loaded with people around here . The sky hasn't fallen as of yet .
Kenneth

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Public swimming pools and swimming holes are loaded with people around here . The sky hasn't fallen as of yet .
Kenneth

Are your schools opening in the fall?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

?? When did that happen?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Can’t make it up.

Isn't "pretentious" when you pretend to be something you're not?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Open the fricking schools. If you dont like it then dont send your kids to school. Home schooling is always an option.

Kids homeschooled by daydrinkers. What could go wrong?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Time will tell <"shrug">
The taxpayers should stop paying full pay and benefits for what is going on now and the school shutdown would end real quick. I have a daughter and son in law that are teachers and are the parents of my two beautiful grand daughters. I love all of them far more than I love my own life but I think it's bullsht to close school for months over this virus and we all know it and they know it. But I strongly suspect they are enjoying getting full pay and not having a schedule to keep. They are somewhat teaching online but only the really motivated students are getting anything out of it is my belief.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Open the fricking schools. If you dont like it then dont send your kids to school. Home schooling is always an option.

As long as they arent boomers, probably very little....

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Hastings
Time will tell <"shrug">
The taxpayers should stop paying full pay and benefits for what is going on now and the school shutdown would end real quick. I have a daughter and son in law that are teachers and are the parents of my two beautiful grand daughters. I love all of them far more than I love my own life but I think it's bullsht to close school for months over this virus and we all know it and they know it. But I strongly suspect they are enjoying getting full pay and not having a schedule to keep. They are somewhat teaching online but only the really motivated students are getting anything out of it is my belief.

Our schools are set to open in full next month. Masks will be required and no contact sports. Sanitary protocols will be set in place for regular use of hand sanitizers, etc.

School maintenance staff will use disinfectant spray at the close of each school day. Overtime has been approved.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

As long as they arent boomers, probably very little....

Very little of everything.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Time will tell <"shrug">

Our schools are set to open in full next month. Masks will be required and no contact sports. Sanitary protocols will be set in place for regular use of hand sanitizers, etc.

School maintenance staff will use disinfectant spray at the close of each school day. Overtime has been approved.

lol, by who?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Brilliant strategy.

LOL

Like I said. You can’t make this schit up.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Time will tell <"shrug">

You must not be listening.

They’re working harder than ever.

LOL

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
575 members (219 Wasp, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 56 invisible), 2,357 guests, and 1,099 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,597
Posts18,398,204
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.