Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I've always said the only people that don't want a wall are Democrats and drug dealers, which may be one and the same more times than we know.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by reivertom
I've always said the only people that don't want a wall are Democrats and drug dealers, which may be one and the same more times than we know.

Sadly, it's not just the democrats that are involved with drug trafficking, I have personal first hand knowledge of a former Republican Idaho governor who was a major source of drugs in southwest Idaho in the early '70's. I witnessed him selling drugs to my roommate, and several others, my junior year in college on numerous occasions.
This was several years before his involvement in politics.
A real piece of schitt!

Last edited by MickeyD; 07/12/20.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Any chance you could tell us which governor? We've had a few bad ones over the years.

Bb

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
America, you have a drug problem!

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sako76
America, you have a drug problem!
and a dumbassed leroy type dimocrap problem.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
I've always said the only people that don't want a wall are Democrats and drug dealers AND CHILD SEX TRAFFICKERS which may be one and the same more times than we know.

FIXT

How many kids have died in the Standard Hotel and been burned up in its incepinerators after spending time with Hollywood elites, Nadler, Schiefty, and Schieftys bud and dimocrap donor Ed Buck.

I wonder when the FBI is going to release the pics of Ed and Schumer in bed together.

Hauling little kids over a tall wall is a biotch.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/12/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by MickeyD

Sadly, it's not just the democrats that are involved with drug trafficking, I have personal first hand knowledge of a former Republican Idaho governor who was a major source of drugs in southwest Idaho in the early '70's. I witnessed him selling drugs to my roommate, and several others, my junior year in college on numerous occasions.
This was several years before his involvement in politics.
A real piece of schitt!

I should change it to "Drug dealers and crooked politicians." There has to be a bunch of RINOs and Swampers of both parties that don't want a wall.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Modern survailence equipment makes a wall useless. It will not be built. Just like manufacturing jobs will not come back to USA, ANTIFA will not be a terrorist organisation, school year will not start as usual.......The list goes on and on.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Slavek

Modern survailence equipment makes a wall useless. It will not be built. Just like manufacturing jobs will not come back to USA, ANTIFA will not be a terrorist organisation, school year will not start as usual.......The list goes on and on.

Your vagina shall remain unpenetrated.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't have vagina. It's hard to believe that you still believe in that all talk no action full of empty promises ss.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
your a special kind of stupid.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh u know dey resell that in the ghetto, put it in the grape soda

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I've always said the only people that don't want a wall are Democrats and drug dealers AND CHILD SEX TRAFFICKERS which may be one and the same more times than we know.

FIXT

How many kids have died in the Standard Hotel and been burned up in its incepinerators after spending time with Hollywood elites, Nadler, Schiefty, and Schieftys bud and dimocrap donor Ed Buck.

I wonder when the FBI is going to release the pics of Ed and Schumer in bed together.

Where do we find info on this Standard hotel. I tried to find out about a young girl in a pic with Bill Clinton and found she worked at the Standard hotel in CA and in NY. Now she runs a talent/model agency. She goes by the last name of Chandler as in Child handler.

Bb

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Burleyboy,
Sent you a PM.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by jaguartx

FIXT

Where do we find info on this Standard hotel. I tried to find out about a young girl in a pic with Bill Clinton and found she worked at the Standard hotel in CA and in NY. Now she runs a talent/model agency. She goes by the last name of Chandler as in Child handler.

Bb

Standard Hotel, where the Mgr "accidently" died last year when his helicopter crashed in the street. Strangely, it was from the same aircraft leasing company that leased the fatal helicopter to Mr Peanut (you know, the kiddie tv show personality whistle) played by Kobi Bryant whistle? You know, the Mr Peanut Planters had planned on killing off in the half time show of the SuperBowl until it actually "accidently" really happened a couple weeks before the SB whistle

It was such a big deal they even made a cartoon about it two years before it actually happend. It was a pretty powerful message that when you are in the deep state pedophile business you best mind your Ps and Qs and provide what the insiders tell you to after providing, uh, pizza to you. whistle

Now, what did they want from Kobi that he "renigged" on? whistle

Well, there wasnt enough time i guess to make a cartoon of Epstein hanging himself. Darn.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/12/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You've mastered Dumphuquery.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Wow that is so far from reality ... hope that works to protect things in your neighborhood and house.... I guess you don’t lock your car at night either...

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Tell that to Israel and the Pope.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Liebrerals can't run away to Canada now.. so they want to sneak into Mexico now.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (21, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,402 guests, and 736 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,675
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.