Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
my wife's friend since high school is a 44 year old mother of 4. She was in good health but caught the CCP virus and is now in the ICU on a vent and struggling for her life. Really worried for her and her family.

Bb

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That really sucks. Hope she recovers.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
That really sucks. My brother in-law came home the other day with chills, got a fever of 102, went and got tested, felt completely fine when his results came back 3 days later saying he got the ‘Rona. Crazy how the effects vary so widely.

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Wife had a 60 year old pt come to the office with symptoms. They sent him to the hospital for a test. He was going down hill so fast they admitted him and he was in the icu before the end of the day. They gave him an antiviral med, not sure which one, and he was released and home in a few days. Such a wide range of effects with this virus. What were the Chinese going for when they engineered it?

Bb

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Prayers

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Going on a ventilator is the last thing I'd do. I'd take this if it was caught late. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=964&v=eDSDdwN2Xcg&feature=emb_logo

If caught early I'd stay with Hydroxychloroquine and the Z-pac

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Going on a ventilator is the last thing I'd do. I'd take this if it was caught late. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=964&v=eDSDdwN2Xcg&feature=emb_logo

If caught early I'd stay with Hydroxychloroquine and the Z-pac

What's actually working in the ICU where I work is dexamethasone and remdesivir. It works very well. We are using it as early as we can, but there's a limited supply.
Early, I'd take high dose Vit C, Vit D, Zinc, and N-acetylcysteine, preferably before symptoms.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My wife's friend since high school is a 44 year old mother of 4. She was in good health but caught the CCP virus and is now in the ICU on a vent and struggling for her life. Really worried for her and her family.
Sorry for anybody who gets real sick with this pathogen.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Wife had a 60 year old pt come to the office with symptoms. They sent him to the hospital for a test. He was going down hill so fast they admitted him and he was in the icu before the end of the day. They gave him an antiviral med, not sure which one, and he was released and home in a few days. Such a wide range of effects with this virus. What were the Chinese going for when they engineered it?

Bb

Uh, pandemic?

Like, to shut down the world and ruin Trumps economy.

Remember re elections? "Its the economy, stupid".

They are losing their grip on increasing world domination.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I figured they designed it to also weed out the unhealthy and old but it still gets a few of the young and healthy. I read an article in a magazine owned by some members of my church where they interviewed a church member who is a manager at phizer.

He said he things they will have a vaccine ready by November. I couldn't help think of what a coincidence it was that the vaccine won't come out until after the election. Although it could be good if it makes it out a few days before. I think the entrenched lefties at the FDA will try to stall it.

Bb

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Sorry for your wife's friend.

Last edited by smarquez; 07/13/20.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'll post this with the disclaimer that this magazine is owned by some LDS members but is not owned by the church itself and is not official church information. I know many here either hate or strongly dislike us LDS/Mormons so don't read it if it will likely just annoy you.

Also a warning to the anti mask lot. There are some places where the article recommends masks so don't read it if that will make your head explode.

Mormons and masks in one article. You've been warned.

https://latterdaysaintmag.com/pfizer-head-of-anti-viral-has-good-news-on-covid-19/

Bb

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Tag

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
My younger (28) year old sister had it ( West Palm Beach) a month ago. She beat it in a week and a half. Mild fluish symptoms.
My older (53) year old sister (Myrtle Beach) caught it from her boyfriend (56).
He ran 3 weeks, 102 temp, no Rx. She's coming out of it 3 days with sub 100 temp.
There is a direct correlation between people frequently going to bars and restaurants it seems.
At Myrtle the servers who are sick are still going to work. They are at the bottom of the socioeconomic scale and have been broken by the shutdown. So they are fighting for wages and not able to be out of work.
The shutdown has really impacted the tourist areas. Lots of coastal restaurants lost for good.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
We know a whole family that caught the China flu while on vacation in Maine and tested positive. They literally flu to Maine from West Palm Beach and flu back? They feel like they got the flu on the plane or in the terminal on the way to Maine. Two had very mild symptoms and one had to miss a couple of days of work. Sure glad they didn't drive, when they do they always stop by here.

Life is good live it while you can.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by ringworm
My younger (28) year old sister had it ( West Palm Beach) a month ago. She beat it in a week and a half. Mild fluish symptoms.
My older (53) year old sister (Myrtle Beach) caught it from her boyfriend (56).
He ran 3 weeks, 102 temp, no Rx. She's coming out of it 3 days with sub 100 temp.
There is a direct correlation between people frequently going to bars and restaurants it seems.
At Myrtle the servers who are sick are still going to work. They are at the bottom of the socioeconomic scale and have been broken by the shutdown. So they are fighting for wages and not able to be out of work.
The shutdown has really impacted the tourist areas. Lots of coastal restaurants lost for good.

Years ago our company did not grant any sick leave. Low paid hourly employees came to work when they were sick and shouldn't have. That infected everyone else.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Ok. Some get it and are in a coma for months. Others don't even know they have it.

Does anyone know why there are such different effects?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I'm pretty sure I had it last week, overdid it working at the old house getting it ready to sell and thought it was just overheating, not drinking enough water....a few days later and was laid up shivering in bed just hating life. Wife wanted me to get tested but I was like whats the point? My buddy and his daughter got tested last wednesday and as of yesterday they still haven't gotten results backs. They have had the same symptoms as me. I'm feeling 90% better now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Prayers form your wife's friend.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (406_SBC, 444Matt, 450yukon, 257_X_50, 19rabbit52, 270winchester, 18 invisible), 1,935 guests, and 806 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,380
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.