Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
WOW, Great!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

That is going to stick like shit to a blanket.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Surely the most pathetic !

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Its all about voter turn out. If conservatives stay home and not vote then we lose.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I still have doubts that he’s gonna be the actual nominee. It don’t take a genius to see he’s in early stages of dementia. And even HiLIARy, with all her baggage, generated more enthusiasm among the democratic voters.
Democrats and liberals are freakin stupid in that they’re driven by emotions, but running Biden against a successful incumbent like Trump if a form of stupidity they haven’t shown up to now.
Then again, the leftist want a puppet as president. Joe’s perfect cause even a blind guy can see he ain’t got a mind of his own! grin
The fact is though that democrats win through voter fraud and low conservative turnout.
Make sure you vote, make sure your friends and family vote. Make sure that every well informed person you know votes.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I still have doubts that he’s gonna be the actual nominee. It don’t take a genius to see he’s in early stages of dementia.

Yup......I can see it now.....at the last moment Hillary comes sliding on her broom to sweep the nomination.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RDW
[Linked Image from patriot.imgix.net]

Holy Schittt!!!!

LMFAO!!!

Idiot can be interchangeable with Imbecile also!!!

LOL!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 07/13/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by vapodog
I still have doubts that he’s gonna be the actual nominee. It don’t take a genius to see he’s in early stages of dementia.

Yup......I can see it now.....at the last moment Hillary comes sliding on her broom to sweep the nomination.

No, it will be his VP running mate. Kamala.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
They pull a switcharoo it will open some of the voters eyes and turn against em and vote for President Trump or not vote at all.
Some....
Especially ticked off bernie types after what they seen as being done to him. Even though most of the Bernie tools dont even realize Bernie bent over willingly for the benjamins....

Their voter registrations are down in many swing states and others.

It will also piss off alot of conservative voters to get out and vote also against whoever the mystery guest would be.

Wonder if they have even thought of what a surprise stunt like that would cause.

The only appeal by them doing something likeva switcharoo would be to blacks in the hoods in urban areas.
Too little to late to outweigh the other reasons.

JMO....
if it happens........

Last edited by renegade50; 07/13/20.
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by renegade50
They pull a switcharoo it will open some of the voters eyes and turn against em and vote for President Trump or not vote at all.
Some....
Especially ticked off bernie types after what they seen as being done to him. Even though most of the Bernie tools dont even realize Bernie bent over willingly for the benjamins....

Their voter registrations are down in many swing states and others.

It will also piss off alot of conservative voters to get out and vote also against whoever the mystery guest would be.

Wonder if they have even thought of what a surprise stunt like that would cause.

The only appeal by them doing something likeva switcharoo would be to blacks in the hoods in urban areas.
Too little to late to outweigh the other reasons.

JMO....
if it happens........

Mail in ballots will have all of that covered... never mind that 50% of them will be mailed from the same address

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by vapodog

No, it will be his VP running mate. Kamala.

I"m still saying Cuomo will pick the only woman who got more votes than Trump last time.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trumps greatest asset is his opponent. To win Democrats will need to have maximum turnout. Obviously they have to rely on voters aversion to Trump to get there. Highly competent VP pick like Andrew Cuomo would really help them. As American Michael Moore often states it is quite possible that Trump will get second term.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Slavek
Trumps greatest asset is his opponent. To win Democrats will need to have maximum turnout. Obviously they have to rely on voters aversion to Trump to get there. Highly competent VP pick like Andrew Cuomo would really help them. As American Michael Moore often states it is quite possible that Trump will get second term.

Highly competent Cuomo, you say.

By your measurements a dream team would be Cuomo/de Blasio?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (264mag, 6mmCreedmoor, ak_Rick, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,567 guests, and 733 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,421
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.