Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Had to go to town this morning for a few things. One reason was to go to O'Reilly's Auto Parts to buy oil and filter for my truck, and pick up brake rotors and pads that I had ordered. I called this morning and they were at the store. Walked in and the employee asked if I had a mask. I told him 'No', so he informed me they had instructions from the manager, to ask anyone without a mask to leave. I told him I'd go, no problem, but I'll never dark the doors of an O'Reilly's again. Also told him to tell the manager that I wont be needing the brake rotors and pads that they had ordered for me.

He said, "Let me talk to the manager about your order". I guess the manager was in the back somewhere.

I told him, "Dont worry about it, they sell rotors and brakes at other parts houses. You got your rules and I'm gonna go by them. Have a good day."

Hadn't been out of the store 10 minutes, when the manager called me. Wanted to know if I wanted the rotors and brake pads. I told him that I needed rotors and pads, but I was not getting them from O'Reilly's, to have a good day, and I hung up.

Call me what you like!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Did you ever stop to think that ALL auto parts stores in town require that you wear a mask?

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Had to go to town this morning for a few things. One reason was to go to O'Reilly's Auto Parts to buy oil and filter for my truck, and pick up brake rotors and pads that I had ordered. I called this morning and they were at the store. Walked in and the employee asked if I had a mask. I told him 'No', so he informed me they had instructions from the manager, to ask anyone without a mask to leave. I told him I'd go, no problem, but I'll never dark the doors of an O'Reilly's again. Also told him to tell the manager that I wont be needing the brake rotors and pads that they had ordered for me.

He said, "Let me see talk to the manager about your order". I guess the manager was in the back somewhere.

I told him, "Dont worry about it, they sell rotors and brakes at other parts houses. You got your rules and I'm gonna go by them. Have a good day."

Hadn't been out of the store 10 minutes, when the manager called me. Wanted to know if I wanted the rotors and brake pads. I told him that I needed rotors and pads, but I was not getting them from O'Reilly's, to have a good day, and I hung up.

Call me what you like!

He was just following your Governor's recent mask mandate...

Did you vote for John Bel or Eddie?

grin

DF

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You order canceler!! mad

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I call you a hero.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Many states have adopted the mask indoors rule for all businesses to stay open. If they don't comply, they will be closed down. I hate it too, but I comply as I know they are just trying to stay open and supply a service to their customers as best they can in these times. Since they don't have much of a choice in the matter, you may consider cutting them a little slack...

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If no one pushes back against the horseshit, we'll all eventually be buried in it. It's just that simple.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
Did you ever stop to think that ALL auto parts stores in town require that you wear a mask?

That might be the way it is in WA, but I dont live there.

Bumper to Bumper doesn't...... before I left town, I went there and bought oil and filter as needed, and ordered rotors and brake pads. Nothing was said about masks.

Added..... DF, John Bel can kiss my behind!

Last edited by Oldman3; 07/13/20.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Amazon just implemented a new policy that you must wear a mask when ordering items online.

Looks like there's no getting around it anymore.

I'm guessing Rick is going to implement the same policy here directly.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gotta have them for everywhere here as well. No point in getting pissed about it.

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Our oreillys has five gallon buckets stacked up with planks on them and credit card machines on those planks

This whole menagerie was spaced about 3ft from the actual counters. The employees were masked up but they didn’t make me mask up.

Store brand carburetor cleaner was BOGO free

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Kenlguy

That might be the way it is in WA, but I dont live there.

Bumper to Bumper doesn't...... before I left town, I went there and bought oil and filter as needed, and ordered rotors and brake pads. Nothing was said about masks.

Added..... DF, John Bel can kiss my behind!

laugh

Question answered... wink

DF

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Personally, wearing a mask doesn't bother me as much as that sloppy-azz SOB not wearing one that wants to crowd my space. I practiced social distancing back before it was known as social distancing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
I call you a hero.

+1, vote with your money.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

He said, "Let me talk to the manager about your order". I guess the manager was in the back somewhere.

Call me what you like!

I'm glad you did what you did... some people would have smacked him upside the head with a Colt!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
If no one pushes back against the horseshit, we'll all eventually be buried in it. It's just that simple.

Agreed.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Amazon just implemented a new policy that you must wear a mask when ordering items online.

Looks like there's no getting around it anymore.

I'm guessing Rick is going to implement the same policy here directly.

I always don a surgical mask when I sign on here, so it won't change a thing for me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The hills some pick to die on..........

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Personally, wearing a mask doesn't bother me as much as that sloppy-azz SOB not wearing one that wants to crowd my space. I practiced social distancing back before it was known as social distancing.

LOL. Same.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Originally Posted by deflave
I call you a hero.

+1, vote with your money.

I suspect deflave was joking.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
675 members (1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 77 invisible), 3,168 guests, and 1,462 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,673
Posts18,399,532
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.