Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Let the know you have a medical condition that is compromised by wearing a mask.

If they ask what that is, let them know you are allergic to stupidity.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
BP-B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Good on you Randy... this Schitt pisses me off also...I'l comply, but I don't hesitate to b itch about it, even if no one else cares.. and I can complain with a mask on as well as I can with a mask off...I call it my Queen Kate mask in honor of our useless governor...

myself, I'd have just told them they can deliver it as curb side service then...

but yeah, you can get oil and parts at any auto parts place, most carry the exact same stuff...

The way I figure it, the west coast has no shortage of leftist democRAT communists who think it is their God Given Right to b itch about anything they damn well please.... to me I have the philosophy a bar room door swings both ways...I don't hold back b itching right back in their face...

traveling cross county to the east coast and back, try sitting down and getting something to eat... the world expects you to eat it at home.... I didn't have my home with me... I hate drive thru lines, and always go in and order face to face...when I see a sign that says drive thru only... I'd go thru complain about the counter in the store being closed... order about $10 worth of food... when I was at the window to pay and get my order.. I'd just tell them I changed my mind and drive off....to hell with them...

there are those that are in 7th heaven with all of this CV 19 panic... they love this rigid do what the government tells you to do society that they are trying to create, calling it the new normal....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Did you stamp your feet and threaten to hold your breath till you turned blue ? What part of their house their rules don't you understand ? Do you think taking your business elsewhere causes them to lose sleep at night ? Might have made you feel like a macho man storming out of the store but your attitude was juvenile. Raised your blood pressure over being asked to wear a mask ? Betcha don't patronize Menard's either.

Last edited by gunswizard; 07/13/20.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by CashisKing

I'm glad you did what you did... some people would have smacked him upside the head with a Colt!

Colt makes a heavy firearm, that's a fact.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Love a stick it to the man thread!

IC B2

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I think there should be a mask and condom burning.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Damn, our local O’Rielly’s is best parts store around.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I agree, 30% Peace Corp discount.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Two words, Rock Auto.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I agree, 30% Peace Corp discount.

10% school discount if the Auto Shop kids do the work😎

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I just go to the OEM dealer. I get an customer discount and the cost is about the same. The quality on the parts is 100% better.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sheister
they are just trying to stay open and supply a service to their customers as best they can in these times.

"These times" are here to stay, as in permanently, at least in some states, especially those run by dictatorial Demons...........................

Might get luck after the election & if Trump wins..................enough people might just say Fu^ck You at that time, then again, maybe not. Lots of people are scared schittless & think that the masks are their salvation & that those same guv'ners are their BFF's.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Two words, Rock Auto.

This and if I buy locally I just ask them for "curbside" so I don't even have to get out of my car. Curbside and working from home full time is the best thing that has happened. Did I mention I'm working next to the beach now?

Quando omni flunkus moritati
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Originally Posted by deflave
I call you a hero.

+1, vote with your money.

I suspect deflave was joking.

Flave, joking...?

Nah... wink

DF

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I dont want any muzzies, antifa, blm bros or dimocommie corkbreath on me. I will wear mine.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Had to go to town this morning for a few things. One reason was to go to O'Reilly's Auto Parts to buy oil and filter for my truck, and pick up brake rotors and pads that I had ordered. I called this morning and they were at the store. Walked in and the employee asked if I had a mask. I told him 'No', so he informed me they had instructions from the manager, to ask anyone without a mask to leave. I told him I'd go, no problem, but I'll never dark the doors of an O'Reilly's again. Also told him to tell the manager that I wont be needing the brake rotors and pads that they had ordered for me.

He said, "Let me talk to the manager about your order". I guess the manager was in the back somewhere.

I told him, "Dont worry about it, they sell rotors and brakes at other parts houses. You got your rules and I'm gonna go by them. Have a good day."

Hadn't been out of the store 10 minutes, when the manager called me. Wanted to know if I wanted the rotors and brake pads. I told him that I needed rotors and pads, but I was not getting them from O'Reilly's, to have a good day, and I hung up.

Call me what you like!

Lighten up Francis.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
If no one pushes back against the horseshit, we'll all eventually be buried in it. It's just that simple.

indeed.

i mask up for the hospital and doc and thats it. i dont bring my own, but take theirs, hoping to make it as costly as possible.

i will not put on a mask before going into a shop or restaurant. even if the govt insists. stupid laws need to be violated as much as possible and sand cast into the gears.

if the shop makes a fuss i leave and tell them i wont be back.

i keep my distance from the masked up, i dont want their hysterical p!ss fear to rub off on me.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I only go to O O O O’Reilly if NAPA is out of what I need.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Amazon just implemented a new policy that you must wear a mask when ordering items online.

Looks like there's no getting around it anymore.

I'm guessing Rick is going to implement the same policy here directly.

Bad enough he mandates underwear..........but if a mask too?
I'm outta here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
myself, I'd have just told them they can deliver it as curb side service then...

Bingo!

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
112 members (10gaugemag, 338reddog, 300_savage, 17 invisible), 1,310 guests, and 749 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,850
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.