-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some of you look like you're going to expend your total reservoir of righteous indignation before it really matters.

GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I approached a grocery store yesterday.... Guy walking away told me masks are mandatory. New sign they musta just put up. Oh hell. He didn't have one so left. I grabbed one and went towards the door. Sign says face coverings recommended. Dumbass!

23 states have mask mandates now or something. BS

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by RufusG
Some of you look like you're going to expend your total reservoir of righteous indignation before it really matters.

LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
If no one pushes back against the horseshit, we'll all eventually be buried in it. It's just that simple.

indeed.

i mask up for the hospital and doc and thats it. i dont bring my own, but take theirs, hoping to make it as costly as possible.

i will not put on a mask before going into a shop or restaurant. even if the govt insists. stupid laws need to be violated as much as possible and sand cast into the gears.

if the shop makes a fuss i leave and tell them i wont be back.

i keep my distance from the masked up, i dont want their hysterical p!ss fear to rub off on me.

“Stupid laws need to be violated as much as possible and sand cast into their gears “

Are you a BLM , Antifa activist ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Whiptail

. . . just ask them for "curbside" so I don't even have to get out of my car.

To the OP, it O'really is this easy . . .

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
i am getting a Gorilla mask. that way i will be safe from BLM's and the mask Nazis and the bunny huggers! anybody i missed?

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

You'd think so, but I seem to have an endless supply, as many here on the fire have seen. The key is to want to tell the truth more than you want the approval of others.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by jfruser
If no one pushes back against the horseshit, we'll all eventually be buried in it. It's just that simple.

indeed.

i mask up for the hospital and doc and thats it. i dont bring my own, but take theirs, hoping to make it as costly as possible.

i will not put on a mask before going into a shop or restaurant. even if the govt insists. stupid laws need to be violated as much as possible and sand cast into the gears.

if the shop makes a fuss i leave and tell them i wont be back.

i keep my distance from the masked up, i dont want their hysterical p!ss fear to rub off on me.

“Stupid laws need to be violated as much as possible and sand cast into their gears “

Are you a BLM , Antifa activist ?

I think the word you were looking for is "patriot", with the alternative being "Tory", or "Loyalist". Or maybe you can't see any historical context in anything? Contextual blindness?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

I wear one everytime to comply with the BS when I go out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Good on ya Old man. Lotsa auto parts stores.

Who the hell would ever go to menards anyhow !!!

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MM879
I just go to the OEM dealer. I get an customer discount and the cost is about the same. The quality on the parts is 100% better.

your OEM dealer buys his parts from china. then triples the price..

F
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
F
You won't be stopping at O'Reilly's or anywhere else - possibly because you need brakes!

Last edited by Frayser; 07/13/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Did you stamp your feet and threaten to hold your breath till you turned blue ? What part of their house their rules don't you understand ? Do you think taking your business elsewhere causes them to lose sleep at night ? Might have made you feel like a macho man storming out of the store but your attitude was juvenile. Raised your blood pressure over being asked to wear a mask ? Betcha don't patronize Menard's either.

You KNOW gungizzard is scared to death of The Bologna.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Hubert
Originally Posted by MM879
I just go to the OEM dealer. I get an customer discount and the cost is about the same. The quality on the parts is 100% better.

your OEM dealer buys his parts from china. then triples the price..

Could be on some. My dealer has a second brand parts offering. I would suggest the second brand are China or worse, Canadian.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Too true.

Like someone said earlier, just stamp your feet and turn blue. For kristsake, the world has changed a little in the last six months, if you can't adapt a little, what would in a SHTF situation?

Stop being an idiot, and telling everyone about it.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Did you stamp your feet and threaten to hold your breath till you turned blue ? What part of their house their rules don't you understand ? Do you think taking your business elsewhere causes them to lose sleep at night ? Might have made you feel like a macho man storming out of the store but your attitude was juvenile. Raised your blood pressure over being asked to wear a mask ? Betcha don't patronize Menard's either.

Dumbass...

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
If an average customer feels this way he will have lots of company. Just don't hit the clerk upside his head with your 1911!

Last edited by MM879; 07/13/20.
N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N

You'd think so, but I seem to have an endless supply, as many here on the fire have seen. The key is to want to tell the truth more than you want the approval of others.

Now that I understand

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
It is mandated here for a business to remain open. I believe it is BS but the employees have no choice and I believe it is somewhat disrespectful to them to make a scene for no benefit. I only go out where there are other people once or twice a week and have learned that wearing a mask for 30 minutes is survivable. In a former career running around in a SCBA in the desert heat was a common practice that quickly eliminated the wimps.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Originally Posted by Remington6MM

Too true.

Like someone said earlier, just stamp your feet and turn blue. For kristsake, the world has changed a little in the last six months, if you can't adapt a little, what would in a SHTF situation?

Stop being an idiot, and telling everyone about it.

I wonder is that the same as,don't worry we just taking assault rifles n big clipy thing no big deal!!things change get over it .

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,634 guests, and 1,057 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,313
Posts18,468,297
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.