Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
to the demCRAP governor of Minnesota seeking federal relief of about $500 million for riot damage....LOL>>>LOL...........GOOD!..........Hope he says NO to all of these blue state appeasing and moronic demCRAP govs.....They could have reduced significantly or stopped the damage. BUT NO! ""We as demCRAP govs would rather appease the criminal rioters by letting them destroy businesses, tear down statues and kill people."" "" We as govs FEEL that they are simply letting off some steam and taking out their frustrations in the name of racial justice.""

""But we the demCRAP govs, NEED to be bailed out because of our STUPID decisions, and therefore law abiding American taxpayers in red states and in all states should foot the bill because of out total and complete incompetence.""........GO TO HELL!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
to the demCRAP governor of Minnesota seeking federal relief of about $500 million for riot damage....LOL>>>LOL...........GOOD!..........Hope he says NO to all of these blue state appeasing and moronic demCRAP govs.....They could have reduced significantly or stopped the damage. BUT NO! ""We as demCRAP govs would rather appease the criminal rioters by letting them destroy businesses, tear down statues and kill people."" "" We as govs FEEL that they are simply letting off some steam and taking out their frustrations in the name of racial justice.""

""But we the demCRAP govs, NEED to be bailed out because of our STUPID decisions, and therefore law abiding American taxpayers in red states and in all states should foot the bill because of out total and complete incompetence.""........GO TO HELL!

Biden will greatly reward their participation in the coup if elected.

I foresee lots of folks refusing to pay taxes if that happens.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
LIKE ! ! ! !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Can these businesses file an insurance claim?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by steve4102

I am sure a good attorney group will have a class action lawsuit commercial on TV soon for businesses to sue the Governors and mayors of said democrap states who ordered the protection of OUR police to stand down. And insurance company's should be able to do the same.

Them ordering OUR police to stand down should get them jail time.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102

Depends on their specific policy terms. Most do not cover damages or life in cases of war, riots or insurrections .

Insurance companies have been at this game a lot longer than the rioters have.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Good. They deserve what they got. Fugg em

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If they win in November, they will pass $2 Trillion in "Opportunity Zones/Reparations/Bailout" for all the Liberal cities who allowed themselves to be destroyed in the biggest election year sham in American history.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
FU Commie Basturds!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That's about the funniest thing I've read all day.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Waddaya mean you won't cover these fraudulent charges on my credit card just cause I used it to donate to Antifa on a shady website?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
And when the gov of Washington and mayor of Seattle come a beggin to Trump for federal relief??..........GO TO HELL........Trump will say no to them too.

With Bezo's money and Gates' money, a billion dollars here and there to fix up Seattle is a drop in the bucket....Afterall, big LIB money should be used to clean up there own damned mess.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Finally a little good news!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Initially I was very happy to hear this. Fugg them. They and all the other cities told their police to stand down and allowed the destruction to take place. No fuggin way should the rest of us pay to rebuild them.

But upon further reflection, how are they going to pay for it? They only answer is to raise taxes on the local population. Which I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY should foot the bill.

Buuuut, all that will do is force an even great migration of fugkging urbanites out to the red areas and then we are well and truly fugkged. We'll all be blue or purple. So we are taking it in the ass either way. I'd rather the fed pony up some money with severe stipulations and strings attached then see more of the urban flight.

MAGA
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Nukes??

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They had a police department which they could have ordered (and supported them afterwards) to do what was necessary to protect property, but chose not to.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Borchardt

That's about the funniest thing I've read all day.

And absolutely the least likely to happen.......................

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Send bombers in to finish the job and forget that Minnie Appless ever existed.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had the same question about insurance having to pay for damage to private property. I thought maybe the threat of negligence lawsuits filed by insurance companies damaged by municipalities Negligence. There where various opinions on here so I contacted a friend who is a commercial insurance company owner. He told me that most policies covering commercial property dont cover civil unrest. Owners went along with that as over the years there really had been none in the US. He said some will cover plate glass but not any other damage.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

I don't...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
285 members (1minute, 204guy, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 280shooter, 29aholic, 40 invisible), 2,167 guests, and 993 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,627
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.