Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I bought a G44 a month or so back.

I know it got a lot of bad reviews initially but I've had zero issues with mine. Great 22LR.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Interchanges with my G34 setup perfect.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Very nice.. Is that the blue Toyota of Montana fame!!!

Molon Labe
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That's my Tundra.

I had to sell the Boyota when we made the big move.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
Another 225 rounds down the LCP II .22 today. I shot bulk Winchester CPHP, CCI HV, Winchester Wildcats and Remington Cyclones. Of all the trash to actually perform flawlessly we’re the 50 rounds of Remington Cyclones that are lord knows how old. I honestly didn’t even know I had them. The brand new Winchester and CCI just flat sucked. One in 6-7 duds. Reloaded half of them and maybe 1 in 7 would fire.

So, what gives? Is it the pistol or ammo? Seriously 48 of 50 Cyclones went bang as fast as it would sling them. The others...no.

Mine works perfectly except the last round won’t fire. The brass has a dent From the firing pin. ??if it was random I’d say the ammo . But it consistently does it with the last round.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by johnw
I just think the little ruger looks like it'd be as much fun as a basket of puppys

They’re fun. The follower is very tall . A modded or aftermarket follower ought to allow a few more cartridges to fit in the factory mag.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Another 225 rounds down the LCP II .22 today. I shot bulk Winchester CPHP, CCI HV, Winchester Wildcats and Remington Cyclones. Of all the trash to actually perform flawlessly we’re the 50 rounds of Remington Cyclones that are lord knows how old. I honestly didn’t even know I had them. The brand new Winchester and CCI just flat sucked. One in 6-7 duds. Reloaded half of them and maybe 1 in 7 would fire.

So, what gives? Is it the pistol or ammo? Seriously 48 of 50 Cyclones went bang as fast as it would sling them. The others...no.

Mine works perfectly except the last round won’t fire. The brass has a dent From the firing pin. ??if it was random I’d say the ammo . But it consistently does it with the last round.

I wonder if heat is affecting a marginal spring?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

I wonder if heat is affecting a marginal spring?

Hmmmm. Might be

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ok. Went back to the “range” today with the LCP 22. It is picky on ammo. But.....Winchester white box 333 round count shot 99 out of 100 . The one failure was a FTE. I haven’t cleaned it so no big deal.

I tried some gray box of Winchester (varmint super speed or something) . It sucked totally. It never fired two successive rounds with that ammo. Then I tried some older Federal “100s” . They did OK . USE WINCHESTER WHITE BOX !!!99 out of 100 isn’t shabby.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Haven’t updated in a while but....my LCP .22 likes Federal Automatch and that’s all I’ve been shooting through it for the last 500ish rounds. I’d say less than 5 FTF in that 500. I tried another handful of Winchester 222 bulk pack and they were no bueno. So, I guess each firearm is different and after finding the Automatch I love this little thing. I think I have close to 2,000 rounds through it now.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Were the Winchester’s HP or RN?

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

@deflave They were copper plated hollow points.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Good info to know about these guns. Thanks!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Also forgot to mention I haven’t cleaned my LCP .22 in over 500 rounds. I’m normally pretty anal about cleaning my firearms, but after this one seemed to be a bonafide turd straight out of the box I said screw it. I cleaned it with a fine toothed toothbrush everytime and it still sucked. Amazingly, lately all I have done is drag a boresnake through it twice after each outing and a light wipe down of oil on externals. Next good rain day I’ll tear it down.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

@deflave They were copper plated hollow points.

10-4

Thanks.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Mine were 36 grain plated hollow points marketed in 333 round packs. White Winchester box

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

123 members (44mc, 7x57Hunter, 10Glocks, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, 21, 13 invisible), 1,649 guests, and 736 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,688
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.