Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
For all of my friends defending the mask, I won’t hate you, no matter how hard you try to push your views down my throat, but read this... ⬇️

When you ask why I won’t wear a mask and say - “It’s just a mask.”

.....”It's just a mask" can turn into "it's just a vaccine" very quickly. And it will, you can bet your bottom dollar on that!

In less than 5 months, our government has successfully divided the country into "obedient mask wearers" versus "selfish people that refuse to wear masks.”

"It's just a mask, you guys.” It's for "the greater good!”
Where have we heard this phrase before?💡

In less than 5 months, our government has dictated what events are acceptable versus unacceptable to attend. Riots are OK, but church and family funerals are not. Standing in a graduation line is a "safety hazard,” but feel free to line up at WalMart, Lowes, and Home Depot.
But it's "just a mask" & "safety precautions,” you guys.

In less than 5 months, our government successfully facilitated the closing of family-owned businesses while granting authority to large corporations that they have invested interests in.

It's "just a mask" and "safety precautions" you guys. Oh & here's a measly $1200 that we stole from you in the first place. Enjoy!

In less than 5 months, our government was able to successfully sway the population into believing that a CASHLESS SOCIETY is a good thing! In the name of a government sponsored virus.

In less than 5 months, our government closed down public schools, and has "restructured" school moving forward under the guise of "public safety" from a "virus.” These same schools fed children crap per the corrupt USDA food pyramid. But "health" matters when it comes to a government sponsored virus 💡

It's "just a mask" & "heightened safety precautions,” you guys.

In less than 5 months, our government demonstrated how easily people assimilate to "guidelines" (that have NO scientific premise whatsoever) when they are fearful.

What was up with all that toilet paper?

It's "just a mask" & "6 foot social distancing,” you guys. Oh, and dooky paper.

In less than 5 months, our government has successfully instilled fear in a majority of the population in America.

But citizens are not "afraid" of the people in power who are responsible for the removal of their "freedoms.” Instead, they're fearful of their neighbors and family, human touch, and air. Government created division.

There are thousands of viruses that *could* affect the population, but these viruses do not matter because MSM didn't say they do.

It's absolutely terrifying to me that so many people do not question authority because they see that authority as "all knowing." It's even more terrifying that these same people rely on corrupt "leaders" to be led, thus lacking all critical thinking skills/independence.

Slaves to the system that keeps them oppressed.

How quickly history is forgotten and repeated!

What's most problematic to me about all of this is that the people who are wearing masks "for the greater good" will be the first to sign up for this shiny new vaccine that's had 0 longitudinal safety tests against an inert placebo.

What's more problematic to me is that this Vaccine MAY be the deciding factor in life moving forward.

You thought a mask was inconvenient? Wait until you're told that you cannot enter a store without proof of the Covid-19 vaccine. Wait until you cannot go to public events, or travel, without proof of having received this vaccine.

To everyone that doesn't believe this is possible - do you understand that our government just successfully dictated to people WHEN they were allowed to be outside, where they were allowed to go, and how their children would be educated, in less than 5 months? And that a majority of the population followed blindly because they were told to do so.

You're kidding yourself if you believe that they're not going to repeat this behavior with a vaccine.

If people have not protested the occurrences in America over the last 5 months, they will assuredly continue to abide by unsubstantiated "guidelines" that will include a vaccine.

It’s not about a mask, it’s about CONTROL.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What are you gunna do?

LOL
T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I won't wear a mask for one thing.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
TLee were you on a forum called clearstar a few years ago?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T LEE
I won't wear a mask for one thing.

What will you do when the store you need supplies from won't let you in?

LOL
IC B2

T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by earlybrd
TLee were you on a forum called clearstar a few years ago?

No Sir.

Old cat turd!

T LEE Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Go elsewhere, or pay for delivery.

Old cat turd!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

If the state assumes the power to shut any non-compliant business down, and we let it stand, there will be no other place to go. If you need a set of hinges for a cabinet door project from the hardware store, will they offer delivery?

At some point passive resistance is not going to work.

LOL
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Spot on TLee

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The city ordinance here now is to wear masks in stores. I will. I dont want to be breathing dimocrap corkbreath. I will be fair and wont breathe on them.

Dont know if its true but there is this.

https://www.wbrc.com/2020/06/17/ihme-analysis-wearing-mask-reduces-transmission-covid-by/

I will wear a mask if it will reduce the risk of China's act of war impacting us.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Would Thomas Jefferson have worn a mask?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The city ordinance here now is to wear masks in stores. I will. I dont want to be breathing dimocrap corkbreath. I will be fair and wont breathe on them.

https://www.wbrc.com/2020/06/17/ihme-analysis-wearing-mask-reduces-transmission-covid-by/

I will wear a mask if it will reduce the risk of China's act of war impacting us.

When they make the "vaccine" mandatory, will you take it? If they force you to stay home permanently? What happens when you need to go the doctor, but you refuse to take their "vaccine"? What if your kid is in an auto crash and is in intensive care, will you take the "vaccine" to be let in the hospital?

LOL
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2

If the state assumes the power to shut any non-compliant business down, and we let it stand, there will be no other place to go. If you need a set of hinges for a cabinet door project from the hardware store, will they offer delivery?

At some point passive resistance is not going to work.

It has a better chance than blind compliance. At least he is taking a stand and not saying what if and maybe.

What if’s and maybe is how we got where we are now.

Spot on T. Glad to see you posting again.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'm more than happy to wear a mask in public. Makes identifying me so much tougher.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Yep TLEE, I see it coming. They had the barber shops here closed. Reopened this week with only four chairs for customers to sit. Barber charges $12 here. When I got out of the chair I looked at the pile of hair and said that looks like more than $12 worth and gave him $25.

Last edited by websterparish47; 07/13/20.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Simple question, does the surgeon who is repairing your worn out heart utilize strict sterile procedure and wear a mask to protect himself or his patient? This is a guy who is in the top 2% of students. Has a work ethic that he stressed through 12 years of school and many 20 hour days of internship and residency. Masks have been mandatory in operating rooms for many years but what do those puppets know.

Another simple question, do you wash your hands after pissing or dumping? Similar logic at play here. If you don't like masks avoid the places where they are mandatory don't go there.

Whining is not very useful or productive so why do it?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Remsen
I'm more than happy to wear a mask in public. Makes identifying me so much tougher.

Yeah, but youre prolly already used to wearing a mask at nite since about age foteen, huh? wink

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Simple question, does the surgeon who is repairing your worn out heart utilize strict sterile procedure and wear a mask to protect himself or his patient?

mike r

Does he wear eye protection because he might cry into the incision?

Of course not.

He wears protection to keep the patient from gettin on him, not the other way around.

Google up any surgical mask study, before Covid acourse, and you'll find that every one of em found that the surgeon wearin a mask had absolutely no impact on surgical patient infections.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by jaguartx

When they make the "vaccine" mandatory, will you take it? If they force you to stay home permanently? What happens when you need to go the doctor, but you refuse to take their "vaccine"? What if your kid is in an auto crash and is in intensive care, will you take the "vaccine" to be let in the hospital?

A mask is not an unproven vaccine. I dont think a mask is harmful if clean.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I hate them, but I’m gonna have to wear one. Lots of stores require it here. Went through Jasper On Sunday, nobody was wearing a mask. Same in Woodville.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

697 members (117LBS, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 2,838 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,154
Posts18,465,082
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.