Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by DeadHead

I tried that at Publix, no go. They offered to get all my stuff and bring it out to me and were very apologetic but no mask no entry.

I was in Publix yesterday. The employees, about half of the tourists and none of the locals had masks on.

Last edited by Bama_Rick; 07/13/20.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
I haven't wore a mask in well over a month in a couple of states so EVERYWHERE I've gone.

So you haven't used that defense?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Damn, our local O’Rielly’s is best parts store around.
Ours IS NOT nearly the best around. I might go there to get some chemicals or lube on sale, but not parts. The staff know little or nothing about the quality/alternatives available - they can read a computer screen, spin it around for you to read it, and go back into some row and try to find what they saw on the computer. If you call to inquire about a parts situation before you make the drive, most of the time it is a wasted call. No actual automotive experience or usable knowledge. Some other chains seem about the same.

Now - about the masks -- - -

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let 'er rip!

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I haven't wore a mask in well over a month in a couple of states so EVERYWHERE I've gone.

So you haven't used that defense?

Haven't had to dumbass, but if I did that's exactly what I'd do.

"I'm sorry sir but you have to have a mask on to enter our building"

"I'm sorry bud but I have a medical condition that when I wear a mask I have trouble breathing"

It's not that hard, can you come to grips with that?

As a matter of fact Dictator Wolf's (of PA) executive order specifically states that medical conditions are exempt. GOT IT????

Holy Fuggg, seriously. You can't grasp that?

And before you bring it up, I've already stated that I have wore one in a hospital and my cardiologists office. Those are the exceptions. I probably could have gotten away with it in both of them but I wasn't going to be that big of a dickhead... kinda like you

State of excellence my ASS................

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I've been in a grocery store three times in the last week in Ohio. Two doors in and two out. There is a sign on BOTH doors going in stating that to enter you have to have a mask on. I have not wore a mask in all three times. No one has said SHIET to me.

Fuggin bullshit. You do what you want to do bro.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Fugk a mask I’ll die free and not a sheep

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Stophel
If I can't get into a store without a mask, I'll go to another store. If I can't get in anywhere, I'll drive to another state. I'll order what I need (I generally have to anyway, as no one ever seems to have what I need), or I'll do without.

If you accept the mask, you will accept the vaccine. If you accept the vaccine, you will accept a cashless system. If you accept the cashless system, you will accept a microchip.... You have to start resisting sometime.

You seem to have a lot of spare time on your hands.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

"I'm sorry bud but I have a medical condition that when I wear a mask I have trouble breathing"

A good start, but TMI.

Don't explain the medical condition.

They ask what it is, you out-liberal 'em.

Tell em it's a violation of HIPAA for them to require that information, and a $50,000.00 fine if they persist.

Then, tell em it's a violation of the ADA for you to be denied accommodations due to a physical infirmity, up to a $75,000.00 fine for the first offense, $150k for the second.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by justsaymoe
I'm guessing they don't get a yearly flu shot, wear seat belts or hunter orange either.
Why should the law be able to require these things of adults.

Last edited by Hastings; 07/13/20.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Fubarski

A good start, but TMI.

Tell em it's a violation of HIPAA for them to require that information, and a $50,000.00 fine if they persist.

Then, tell em it's a violation of the ADA for you to be denied accommodations due to a physical infirmity, up to a $75,000.00 fine for the first offense, $150k for the second.
An extremely low IQ is not a medical condition.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Fubarski

A good start, but TMI.

An extremely low IQ is not a medical condition.

Then my method won't work for you.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
As for them poor bastids having to special order his parts.Bull.

They just pulled them from another store or their warehouse.

They are out nothing.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The biggest problem I have with the masks in Louisiana is it is an executive order and not a law passed by the state legislature. I have a much bigger issue with the executive orders shutting down businesses. Hurricane season is right around the corner and there will be more orders preventing citizens from returning to their property after evacuation until the government deems it is safe. However in general it is our fault for giving the government too much power. In the case of natural disasters everybody expects the government to take care of every need immediately after an event. Everybody expected the government to solve the COVID-19 problem. We gave up freedom to have the government take care of us. It is our own damn fault.

My state rep is House Majority Leader and has responded every time I have contacted him. Maybe it is time to limit the governor’s power.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Damn, our local O’Rielly’s is best parts store around.
Ours IS NOT nearly the best around. I might go there to get some chemicals or lube on sale, but not parts. The staff know little or nothing about the quality/alternatives available - they can read a computer screen, spin it around for you to read it, and go back into some row and try to find what they saw on the computer. If you call to inquire about a parts situation before you make the drive, most of the time it is a wasted call. No actual automotive experience or usable knowledge. Some other chains seem about the same.

Now - about the masks -- - -

That pretty much describes the O'Rielly's store in my town as well. Lots of turnover in employees. I usually go to NAPA for something locally. Randy that is totally out of character for you. You are one of the finest people I know. Just my opinion. YMMV

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The part about our pottymouthed fake Deacon I mean fake Elder not being very intelligent, you got that right +1,000,000,000............................!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by gunswizard
The part about our pottymouthed fake Deacon I mean fake Elder not being very intelligent, you got that right +1,000,000,000............................!

You seem disturbed.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Not disturbed, unlike many on the 'Fire just not one of the d ickhead loser's admirers.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Not disturbed, unlike many on the 'Fire just not one of the d ickhead loser's admirers.

Why are you so mad at Oldman3? I must have missed something.....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Where did you get that idea, never read any of his posts.

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

693 members (160user, 117LBS, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 69 invisible), 2,782 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,163
Posts18,465,206
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.