Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by szihn
Of all of the organizations in the USA every systemic racist organization I know of in the USA in Non-white

ALL Indian Reservations
The NNACP
The National Black Caucus
the Bracero program
Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA)
The Committee for Hispanic Families and Children (CHFC)
CAIR
INCA
And I am very sure there a lot more

LaRaza
Anti-Defamation League
B'nai B'rith

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Southern Poverty Law Center

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I recall race riots on army bases in the early 1970's, blacks attempted to segregate themselves and got an attitude.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T LEE
I served in the US Army, my life was in the hands of black, brown, red, yellow and white toned people. We are friends, we are family, we fought together, we were soldiers and we had each others 6 when the hammer slammed the anvil. We trained, we sweated and we bled together. We came together from all parts of the country; we came together from all religions. We were a society unto ourselves.
We worked as a team, a well oiled machine. We fought for our brothers through thick and thin. We protected each other, that was what we did. The only color we saw was Army green.....

RACISM IS NEVER OK and will never be tolerated.

My life experience is a match, as are my thoughts. That said, trash comes in all colors. So too do heroes.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by DeadHead
The only widespread racism in this country is against white people. And it is not only tolerated but encouraged

Yep....and it's always glossed over.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
It seems many anti-racists hate their own race, and want to see it destroyed.
This only occurs among whites that consider themselves anti-racist. Where will be their place in the world when/if all their aims come to fruition? I have read their posts on Facebook that clearly state "I hate white people". What would happen I wonder if someone on Facebook clearly stated hatred for a colored race? Good thing we are not unarmed and not all will suicide so easy.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At times I do wonder if most posters know the actual/accurate meaning of "racism".

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
White folks best get a clue. There are plenty of humanoids that hate us nowadays, and all we did wrong was be born white.

We had an incident at a lake here over the weekend where a young white mother was nearly beaten or killed for asking the negroes that were occupying the campsite and parking spaces that her family had rented to leave. She was able to lock herself in her car and call for help, with a deputy and park ranger arriving in under two minutes. Of course, the folks who had been telling her kids how they were gonna beat and maybe kill their mom had fled when they saw her making the call. Her husband had gone to park the truck and boat elsewhere, and was no help.

This area is not a good place for negroes to act out, and I was surprised that the event took place where it did. Must have been short on local folks nearby, because most locals I know would have been quick to get involved and deal with the problem.

When I say white folks best get a clue, what I mean is, drop the damn blinders you put on yourselves and see things as they are. You are hated because of your race. It can kill or maim you if you ignore it at the wrong place or time. There is a sizable contingent of folks wanting whites to be second class citizens at best, and slaves or dead at worst, both here and in Europe. Ignore that at your peril. The worst part is, you can’t even depend on those of your own race. Half of them agree with the haters, or at least are willingly ignorant of the agenda.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, whats wrong with thet. They jest be wantin a little payback. People do what they do, AAs too.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
My Sons biz was threatened by a BLM Mob which was 99% white.They were wearing masks.However they moved on when my Son and four employees came out with shotguns.My Son took pics of every one of them.Tats are as good as finger prints.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When I was in college 45 years ago...

If a black wants to form a Black Students Union, he gets free office space.
If a white wants to form a White Students Union, he gets expelled.

In engineering there were signs on the walls everywhere, ~~"If you are black and thinking of becoming an engineer [we want to pay for it and then tutor you]"

There is a lot of racism and it is all against the whites, by calling them racists.
To quote a white American communist organizer in the 1940s,~~"If anyone gets in your way, call them a racist.

"Black Lives Matter co-founder describes herself as ‘trained Marxist’
By Yaron Steinbuch June 25, 2020

Nothing has changed since I was in college 45 years ago.
Nothing has changed for Marxist organizers 80 years ago.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Stophel
Racism, racism, racism! Ugh. It seems today that being a "racist" is the most heinous sin imaginable. Murderer, rapist, puppy kicker.... none garner the same hatred and loathing as the dreaded "racist"....

What’s wrong with kicking puppies?

Kicking puppies? Youve got to be talking about "breasts" aka Puppies. Because anyone who would kick a real puppy is a TFA.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Those screaming “racism” the loudest are the most racist among us.

Yup ....... An they don't know it.

Oh, they know it.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks T,

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I hear see bad things, a lot of bad things, about by a certain people, I tend to draw conclusions.

I am a racist.

Had to make a small change. Otherwise, I agree.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
White guilt, I don't buy it. The OP can go stuff it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Clarkm
When I was in college 45 years ago...

If a black wants to form a Black Students Union, he gets free office space.
If a white wants to form a White Students Union, he gets expelled.

In engineering there were signs on the walls everywhere, ~~"If you are black and thinking of becoming an engineer [we want to pay for it and then tutor you]"

There is a lot of racism and it is all against the whites, by calling them racists.
To quote a white American communist organizer in the 1940s,~~"If anyone gets in your way, call them a racist.

"Black Lives Matter co-founder describes herself as ‘trained Marxist’
By Yaron Steinbuch June 25, 2020

Nothing has changed since I was in college 45 years ago.
Nothing has changed for Marxist organizers 80 years ago.

Good post.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
as a human you have the right to like or dislike anyone you want.WE ARE ALL RACIST

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Racism exists but just become over blown by the the left. Many people that dont want to do what is necessary to be happy and successful or have already screwed the pouch on that do to their bad choices are clinging to racism as an excuse. There is a lot of different People with a lot of agendas that try and pass themselves off as wanting to help minorities.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
120 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 16 invisible), 1,802 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,684
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.