I’ve got a safe full or rifles I rarely shoot, so figured I’d post a few up for trade. I tend to get bored with what I have and do dumb things looking for a better mousetrap. So here goes:
1. Kimber Montana 84L 25-06. Non threaded version, grey textured stock(not the older smoother version). Had it to the range once, fired 16 rounds, appeared to like 110gr accubonds, 3/4”-1” at 100yds.
2. Remington 700 action, 24” Shilen lightweight profile stainless barrel chambered in 6.5-284 Norma, Remington titanium take off stock painted tan with black and grey webbing, sniper grey cerakote on barreled action/bottom metal/trigger guard/bolt. Have lapua brass to go with. Been to the range twice since I’ve owned it, likes 140gr accubonds 3/4”.
3. Winchester 94xtr in 7-30 waters. Have a pile of flat nose 120gr solid base bullets(450+), some 120gr Sierra flat point bullets, 7-30 waters brass(not 30-30 necked down), and probably 150-200 rounds of federal factory 120gr ammo. 1” with open sights at 50 yards.
4. Winchester 94 chambered in 44 magnum. Has 20” barrel, checkered xtr wood, and big loop lever. I’ve never fired it, so can’t comment on accuracy. It cycles dummy rounds with 240gr xtps like butter.
5. Kimber 84m classic select in 257 Roberts. Been to the range twice since I’ve owned it. Likes sierra 117gr pro hunters, 1” at 100yds. Light blonde wood with some light figure. Nothing shocking, but not the plain jane wood that seems to be more common these days with kimber.
6. Tikka T3 light stainless in 300wsm. Rifle is bedded in an mpi lightweight stock, tan with black webbing. Been to the range 3 times and trucked to Montana as a backup last year. Likes 180gr accubonds with RL-17 or H-4350 both 3/4” at 100yds. Also likes federal premium 180gr tsx factory Ammo, 3/4” at 100yds. Have 110 rounds of the tsx factory Ammo to go with rifle.
All the bolt actions have scopes currently mounted that I’ll be keeping, unless needed for the right trade. I can get pics to anyone via cell or email if you’re interested. All are in good to excellent condition.
As far as trades I don’t have anything specific in mind. I’m mostly looking for proven accurate deer rifles, in something like a Tikka superlight in an aftermarket stock(McMillan, manners, Echols, etc), Remington 700 titanium’s, Winchester 70 stainless featherweights, Carbon barreled rifles(factory or custom), etc. Anything from 223 up through the wsm calibers are fair game, with preference leaning towards 7mm wsm on the upper end. Also could use a browning sweet 16(new version or old. Shooter, not collector grade) I’m also a sucker for odd chamberings and anything with pretty wood. Somewhat vague, I know, but that’s what I have to work with. Thanks for looking.