Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/14/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I read somewhere that the chicoms had perfected a localized EMP and they are using it to literally knock planes out of the sky. It is not a stretch to think that they are behind the crashes if this is true.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Equipment is warn out. Been rough for the military since 9/11.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Equipment is warn out. Been rough for the military since 9/11.

+1

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
They're not going down at the rate/quantity they were in WWII, the loss is acceptable IMO.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by sambubba
I read somewhere that the chicoms had perfected a localized EMP and they are using it to literally knock planes out of the sky. It is not a stretch to think that they are behind the crashes if this is true.

Ive heard of remote controllable equipment in the guidance systems. There have been many jets and some helis go down the last several years including the big airliner which hasnt been found.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
They're not going down at the rate/quantity they were in WWII, the loss is acceptable IMO.

5 in 2.5 mo is acceptable if including May? If since the last of May it would be 5 in 1.5 mo.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/14/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
General Dynamics/Lockheed-Martin F-16's are not junk, it's the best fighter jet ever built, IMO. If there's a problem with the aircraft or the pilots, the Air Force will discover it.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Loaded with electronic parts made in China?

Just like our voting machines.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jeeze, fellas,
Just GENERAL aviation is enough of a three-dimensional challege that few can handle. But even in something as developed as a Falcon, it only takes the tiniest lapse of human error to make a crater. Eyebrows are sure to be raised somewhere, and it'll be figured out.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There are two highly critical phases of flight: takeoff and landing. Takeoff is far more critical in most aircraft because everything is at maximum power and you are fighting gravity. But landing - especially in a high-performance jet - is 99% as risky. That's because ANY loss of thrust in that regime is probably unrecoverable. You get a burp from your one and only engine - bird ingestion or whatever - and you pull the handles. NOW!

If you have not BTDT, you have no clue.

Last edited by RockyRaab; 07/14/20.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
They’ll figure it out. They always do.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
There are two highly critical phases of flight: takeoff and landing. Takeoff is far more critical in most aircraft because everything is at maximum power and you are fighting gravity. But landing - especially in a high-performance jet - is 99% as risky. That's because ANY loss of thrust in that regime is probably unrecoverable. You get a burp from your one and only engine - bird ingestion or whatever - and you pull the handles. NOW!

How many of these pilots tell their wife how dangerous each takeoff/landing really is? I'm guessing none.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

This is the real truth and there’s a lot that can go wrong in a modern fighter ! I really couldn’t believe that the US military chose a single engine for the F35 ! Single engine , fly by wire , oxygen generator not bottled oxygen , environmental controls might freeze you or cook you , unstable aerodynamics need a computer to fly. The list of possible deadly failures that don’t include combat is enough that it takes real courage to just climb into the cockpit and fly the damned plane.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

They're not building at the same rate as WWII, so each loss is magnified.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by auk1124

That’s funny you say that because two nights ago there was a sighting right near WSMR, above the Organ Mountains. These pics aren’t mine. They were sent to me from a friend and taken by a friend of his. This was his description of what was seen: “A friend of mine took these pictures over the Oregon mountains tonight. A series of lights separated join together and then flew straight up in the sky out of sight.”

Funny thing is I was out that night looking at Jupiter and Saturn though my spotting scope in that general direction and didn’t see it. I wish I knew what time this was. I can see the Organs from the front of my house.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
In the 80's I was floating around on an anti submarine warfare ship about 80 miles east of Okinawa. I saw a huge UFO and so did all of the rest of the ship as it was visible for hours not moving and lit up big time. I would say it was as big as an aircraft carrier. There is no reasonable explanation how such a large craft could hover in one spot for that long. We took many pictures, videoed it, called for it to be intercepted (which never happened) and then ordered to turn in all film to the XO. Oddly years later I saw a picture of it or something just like it in the National Enquirer.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
i sincerely hope that the military checks in here daily so that they can find out that there might be a problem that needs an answer.

The 24HC is indeed a savior of information to all involved....... Stay woke, brothers.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by auk1124

That’s funny you say that because two nights ago there was a sighting right near WSMR, above the Organ Mountains. These pics aren’t mine. They were sent to me from a friend and taken by a friend of his. This was his description of what was seen: “A friend of mine took these pictures over the Oregon mountains tonight. A series of lights separated join together and then flew straight up in the sky out of sight.”

Funny thing is I was out that night looking at Jupiter and Saturn though my spotting scope in that general direction and didn’t see it. I wish I knew what time this was. I can see the Organs from the front of my house.

SOB, Dryfly, thats what I saw pass over me and Larry (Buck) Wright while archery hunting one early morning just before daylight back about 1967 in south Texas while sitting up in a fence line mesquite tree. Unreal.
The next day the front page of the Corpus Christy Caller headlines were all about all the people and pilots of airliners leaving and landing at the Corpus airport seeing the three UFOs fly over.

This is the first time since then that I’ve seen pics of anything similar.

Thanks for posting that.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/15/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 57 invisible), 2,627 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,946
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.