Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Tarkio Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Just found out some eternally miserable, utterly condescending liberal douche from where I hailed 35 years ago relocated to Montana. Just where you expect and insufferable condescending liberal to land, in Missoula.

Damn this state is going down the drain.

Montana MOFO
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Buddy of mine from California put in an offer on a home near Flathead Lake. He's a hard core conservative voting gun owner with a schit load of guns and ammo.

Just sayin' it can go the other way too. Try not to stab his tires just because of the California plates.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They are moving here in hoards and driving up real estate prices.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Jim Conrad will be along soon and run his azz out...

and back to Komifornia

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Tarkio Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Morewood
Buddy of mine from California put in an offer on a home near Flathead Lake. He's a hard core conservative voting gun owner with a schit load of guns and ammo.

Just sayin' it can go the other way too. Try not to stab his tires just because of the California plates.

Drove up there to pick up my son this weekend after he was there for a week+ wrestling. Nice corner of the state. Fairly conservative still but the hordes are moving in.

I could retire up there outside the towns. The overcast would get a little old, but a lot of good there. As all the out-of-staters have already figured out.

Montana MOFO
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey...When I escape from this chit hole the plates are coming off my rig and off the wifes car... Nevada or Texas for us...Maybe Arizona.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
They are moving here in hoards and driving up real estate prices.

counting on it.......bob

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Just found out some eternally miserable, utterly condescending liberal douche from where I hailed 35 years ago relocated to Montana. Just where you expect and insufferable condescending liberal to land, in Missoula.

Damn this state is going down the drain.

Could you possibly be two peas in a pod.............

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Drove up there to pick up my son this weekend after he was there for a week+ wrestling. Nice corner of the state. Fairly conservative still but the hordes are moving in.

I could retire up there outside the towns. The overcast would get a little old, but a lot of good there. As all the out-of-staters have already figured out.

Bought this place intending to die here. Change of plans, when I retire I'm moving to a different part of the state. I'm about as good as I could get, dead end drive, dead end road surrounded by NF and and 1/2 hour from town. It'll never get built up around my home, but dealing with the retards every fugking time you hit the highway gets old. And it's only going to get worse. And more spendy. Soon enough all that big city money won't buy so much around here, and the locals will be priced to extinction. The new residents could not give 2 fugks. If they did their own states wouldn't be what they are.

MAGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Boise is over ran and has a progressive leftist mayor now. We've got Californians spilling into IF and the rest of eastern idaho like crazy.

I was spraying some water from a garden hose into the road in front of my house the other day. The neighbors directly across are from idaho and weren't worried a bit. The neighbors next door to them are from California and called concerned that some of the water might run down the road and across the street and get the corner of their yard wet. They'd already mowed that morning so I was confused why they were worried.

When they planted their lawn last year that let all us neighbors know that they couldn't allow anyone's pets to stop on their property because they didn't want the grass seed messed up. I told them mine grew best were are dog pushed it in because it couldn't just blow away. It was true but all I got for that was a dirty look.

Now they want to know when we're going to finish planting our flower beds. Said the covenants say I'm supposed to have the landscaping done within a year. Told them I'm waiting for a truck load of fresh horse sh_t first. They asked "does that stink". I said yes but I'm getting pretty used to hearing it. Another confused/ dirty look.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 07/14/20.
IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
"Covenants say". WTF! Why would you buy property, that you can't do what, and when you want on it anyway? I'll never understand why people buy something, knowing the consequences and then complain about their self imposed predicament!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You know it's getting bad when the outta staters are complaining..... About the outta staters.....

laughing

Thank God a bunch of you guys make great Montanans!

Seriously, ain't like several MT born don't vote Democrat already.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Sorry to hear that all that is a nation wide
problem and not just here

The only consultation is that many will get
tired of the "country " after about a year and
they'll go away. Some will get tired of smelling
cow sh*t and sniffing pollen and go. Others
will go away after their cute little pets get toted
away screaming and squalling by coyotes or
a cat, or maybe snakebit or maybe they will
get snakebit themselves. They'll realize how
much work that rural living really is.
My biggest problem is all the increased traffic
on roads not designed for it, and hearing
people rave on about how great things were
" back home "

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We moved my dad out of Bigfork in 2012, that area had already turned to [bleep] back then. Utah ain't much better.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
What’s gunna happen when Flave moves back?

But yeah, property has gone way up. Kalispel area is lost too.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SamOlson
You know it's getting bad when the outta staters are complaining..... About the outta staters.....

laughing

There's a multi-gen old time montanan on this very sight that bragged about voting for Tester because he "wasn't from out of state" wink Can't control where you're born but you can control where you live and make your living. To do that in one place to then shidt all over another when you have fugg you money after retiring doesn't sit well with me.

MAGA
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Bought this place intending to die here. Change of plans, when I retire I'm moving to a different part of the state. I'm about as good as I could get, dead end drive, dead end road surrounded by NF and and 1/2 hour from town. It'll never get built up around my home, but dealing with the retards every fugking time you hit the highway gets old. And it's only going to get worse. And more spendy. Soon enough all that big city money won't buy so much around here, and the locals will be priced to extinction. The new residents could not give 2 fugks. If they did their own states wouldn't be what they are.

think about it this way....no one would be buying and moving in ....if there wasn't anything for sale....the "locals" are doing the selling....just like you are going to sell out.......hope you make a nice profit.......bob

T
Tarkio Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T

laughing

Funny there Sam.

Moved here when I was 22. Flying back after one of the very few times I ever went out of state after moving here, I got the ultimate compliment.

Was flying back into Bozeman and sat next to an elderly lady. She struck up a conversation. She had a ranch in th Paradise Valley. Can't remember the name but was a numeric name that I believe referenced when the family homesteaded it some time in the 1800's. After talking, she looked me in the eye and said that we needed more people like me as new residents.

I love people that come here and embrace what is great about this state, but despise those insufferable liberals that move in.

Last edited by Tarkio; 07/14/20.

Montana MOFO
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

laughing

thats funny.....going on 31 yrs here....always vote red I was surprised at how many voted dim here.....2 months ago found my retirement place...32.5 in Lewistown...hay ..woods and creek....6 miles out feels like 20.....not alot of land but a clean slate for me to build......bob

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Some gal drove by in a Subaru giving me the stinkeye while Iwas spraying weeds yesterday! Go back to Bozeman bitch!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (10gaugemag, 444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 15 invisible), 2,235 guests, and 734 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,665
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.