-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good grief, it was 12 boxes, not bricks or cases of ammo. If you think 12 boxes of ammo is a lot you aren't shooting enough.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
It's not about the quantity rather it's about the greed of taking it all and then gloating about it online as though it's a commendable accomplishment.

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Selfish = Stupid therefor you'll never get my point. I have .22 ammo sufficient to my needs, but someone else might have needed what you hogged. Just the fact that you're here bragging about it shows you know taking it all was not the attitude to have. Guess you never learned about sharing ever.

You are a [bleep] idiot. When Wal Mart had insane closeouts 2 years ago, I started a thread that introduced this forum to Wal Mart's closeout practices. It brought me tremendous joy to watch hundreds of members here score killer deals. There have been a number of other deals I have turned the forum onto. Go peddle your butthurt somewhere else.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I stopped by Gene Taylor Sporting Goods in Gunnison CO. It's a really good store by the way. Didn't need this ammo, but at 2.99 a box, I cleaned them out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Used to shop the Gene Taylors in Grand Junction.......30 some years ago when I lived on the western slope. They always had good deals and was one of my all time favorite gun shops. Last time I was there, a big box store(can't recall which one) sat in its place. Glad to hear that the one in Gunnison is alive and well. Good snag on the ammo, although I saw the same stuff for the same price a year ago in Janesville WI at the Farm and Fleet.

Last edited by 222Sako; 07/14/20.

Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
John 8:32

A lie doesn't become truth; wrong doesn't become right; evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by the majority...Rick Warren

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
is there a bigger crybaby on the 'fire than gunwizzer?

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Selfish = Stupid therefor you'll never get my point. I have .22 ammo sufficient to my needs, but someone else might have needed what you hogged. Just the fact that you're here bragging about it shows you know taking it all was not the attitude to have. Guess you never learned about sharing ever.

You are a [bleep] idiot. When Wal Mart had insane closeouts 2 years ago, I started a thread that introduced this forum to Wal Mart's closeout practices. It brought me tremendous joy to watch hundreds of members here score killer deals. There have been a number of other deals I have turned the forum onto. Go peddle your butthurt somewhere else.

When Wal Mart did the closeouts on AR15's a few years back I went around and bought 47 of them, I must be stupid

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
What gives you the idea that I'm butthurt ? Just surprised you're such a greedy clod to buy all that was available and then come here to boast and gloat about it ! In this instance you DID NOT introduce anyone to the deal, you hogged it all for yourself !

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
You sound like a communist. He can buy as much as he wants/can afford, and 11 boxes barely a day at the range...

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 222Sako
I stopped by Gene Taylor Sporting Goods in Gunnison CO. It's a really good store by the way. Didn't need this ammo, but at 2.99 a box, I cleaned them out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Used to shop the Gene Taylors in Grand Junction.......30 some years ago when I lived on the western slope. They always had good deals and was one of my all time favorite gun shops. Last time I was there, a big box store(can't recall which one) sat in its place. Glad to hear that the one in Gunnison is alive and well. Good snag on the ammo, although I saw the same stuff for the same price a year ago in Janesville WI at the Farm and Fleet.

It really is a great store. If I were local, it'd be my go-to store.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
gunwizzer is gonna be even more pissed when he finds out you robbed the guys that actually live there. You hit-and-runner, you....

IC B3

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Doesn't matter what we post some [bleep] has to bitch... Great buy!!

Molon Labe
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Holy [bleep]! Gun"wizard" went full retard! Good buy Paul. I'd have done the same. 12 boxes of .22lr puts this dumbphugg on the floor in fetal position sucking his thumb.
TFF!

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/15/20.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and a full case strokes him out......

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Thank God Paul didn't tell him about grabbing the last 2 muddy girl camo tank tops off the clearance table.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll look 'em up next time I'm in the area.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't see anything wrong with buying whatever you find, as long as it's for personal use. Scalpers, not shooters, created the last mess IMO. I usually buy at least a brick when trying out new stuff, since lot variation makes just buying a box or two pretty much a waste of time. Under-performers go in the pistol pile.

Anyone caught short in the current market has only themselves to blame.

SGAmmo often has RWS at very good prices. So far, only the SSHPS have been really outstanding for me.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Thank God Paul didn't tell him about grabbing the last 2 muddy girl camo tank tops off the clearance table.

Damn his eyes!😡

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
PaulBarnard - congratulations on the good score!

Gunswizard - get a grip!

I would sell ammo to a newbie in need for the price I paid for it if asked. I would also explain to them that the time to buy all they can afford is when stock is plentiful and prices are low. That’s just how it is. One can adapt and plan accordingly or sit around and cry about it.

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

What! he got the last 2 muddy girl camo tank top, nows that dang selfish

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gemby58

What! he got the last 2 muddy girl camo tank top, nows that dang selfish

They fit great too.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 54 invisible), 2,729 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,710
Posts18,456,891
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.