Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Frickin' Yard Apes.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
IDGAF what Schitt Skins or Mullato,s do to each other.
Sorry ....
But that,s just how it is...

LBJ,s great society schitt.....

Everyting in that pic from the cut grass to the groids is paid for with tax dollars.

And people alive that voted for Camelot in 60 and Great Society in 64.
Need to OWN the schit show society of today. THEY layed the foundation of it all with their voting back then.....

Thanks Dikheads...........

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Regarding the male assailant, his momma’s comments tell me everything I need to know about him.

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
renegade50: I automatically assumed that the groids were attacking a white woman and child - is that not the case? I was unable to access the video. If it wasn't, I agree with you. 'fo sho'

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50

Same here.

Even more public funds are being wasted “investigating” this. The cause is self evident from the video as the attackers are clearly of sub-Saharan African ethnicity.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I saw this on the Daily Caller.

"The teen tried to jump over the child".They'll tell any lie to excuse the the demonic actions of their craven spawn.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by High_Noon
renegade50: I automatically assumed that the groids were attacking a white woman and child - is that not the case? I was unable to access the video. If it wasn't, I agree with you. 'fo sho'

Video was one more link.
Here it is if you really want to see it. Disgusting animals.

https://mobile.twitter.com/taeukno010/status/1282819057515925504

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Those crazy teens. Out playing basketball on their way to pick Mawmaw up a gallon of milk for her cookies.

I'd cancel their culture.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I've noticed one thing in these recent videos and riots. There are a bunch of real brave goons when they outnumber the victim by 10 times or more......but when it's one on one, suddenly they aren't so brave.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remember that term from a few years ago, "black fatigue"? I got a bad case of it.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by renegade50

Same here.

Even more public funds are being wasted “investigating” this. The cause is self evident from the video as the attackers are clearly of sub-Saharan African ethnicity.

Boys, although they were ganging on one of their own, do not think they will not do the same to a white person when they get the chance. It has already happened many times in this country. Three, four, five on one is standard.

If you are white and in the wrong place at the wrong time, you are a target.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
They do it on purpose, you know. And it works every time to rile white people up. You might want to consider that, and ask yourself why they want you riled up. If they provide a stimulus, and you give the desired response, how are you different than Pavlov's dog, who salivated when he heard the bell?

I keep telling you guys: they already control you. You just keep making it easier for them to do so. And much of the problem is your perpetually predictable reaction to the stimuli that they give you.

If you don't want to be controlled, stop reacting to the stimuli in the way they want you to. You aren't a robot. Use your brain.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
they already control you.

Who is they in this context? Joggers?

Sometimes a reaction is warranted. If there are termites in my home the right reaction is to kill them. Doing nothing out of concern for their “controlling” me is not a good move.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We need to stop trying to impose white societal standards on their society. They are not wrong in their behavior, just different.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Regarding the male assailant, his momma’s comments tell me everything I need to know about him.

"Watch your mouth that's [my] son...He didn't try 2 kick that baby he tried 2 jump over the baby on to her and made a mistake...as y'all can see the baby ran from under the girl fighting while he was coming down," she reportedly said.

"My kid is not that type 2 kick a baby… Accidents happen," she added.

LMFAO at momma......

FJB & FJT
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
they already control you.

Who is they in this context? Joggers?

Sometimes a reaction is warranted. If there are termites in my home the right reaction is to kill them. Doing nothing out of concern for their “controlling” me is not a good move.

Joggers control the media? Don't be ridiculous. Termites don't make a plan to take over your house, then convince you to feel angry about it yet do nothing for fear of reprisal while they do so. If you read my post, you read the last sentence. I'll reiterate: USE YOUR BRAIN.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Termites don't make a plan to take over your house

So Jews?

I would argue that Jews and termites aren’t that far apart with regard to following a prerogative to destroy things that is encoded in their DNA. Attempting to coexist with either is doomed.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Termites don't make a plan to take over your house

So Jews?

I would argue that Jews and termites aren’t that far apart with regard to following a prerogative to destroy things that is encoded in their DNA. Attempting to coexist with either is doomed.

I don't know who's at the top of the chain, but Jews certainly run the media. I would prefer that the Jews ended their Diaspora, and left America altogether, along with getting rid of any ties to American companies. I think we'd find our Republic quickly shaping up. I would also prefer that any blacks bitching about race get put on a boat back to Africa. I would even be in favor of giving them "reparations" in the amount of one year's worth of welfare, from which the cost of the boat ride would be deducted. By year two, we'd have saved so much money we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves.

But these are both pipe dreams. The reality is that Jews are steering the narrative and the economy for the US, and that blacks have been not only freed from "white social strictures" but from any responsibility at all, so whatever inhibitions they had for schitty behavior are now extinct, and they have been riled up and led to believe that Whitey is the problem. The same has happened in several countries in Africa, where democracy was established by whites, who then got out-bred and out-voted by the blacks.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I guess by calling them 'teens', we should believe that the behavior could be expected of any teenager.

What a load of crap.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10ring1, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 62 invisible), 2,452 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,218
Posts18,466,391
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.