Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks to K22,

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1259917509110595584.html

Leroy, you may want to get some school kid to explain this to you.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/17/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've come to conclude that Trump is too wrapped up in Trump to worry about it anymore. I hope I'm wrong.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I hope you’re wrong also.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Thanks to K22,

I didn't think Leroy was legally supposed to be around kids.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The man can't utter four words in a string without interjecting how great he is.

LOL
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Ummmm. Never happen. If he even TRIES that before November, he looses the election. If he TRIES it after the election (assuming he wins), all hell breaks loose and we are in serious trouble.

We've been hearing about these "other shoe to drop", or these types of things for years. I used to be a fan of it, now I just want our government to fix our issues.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The man can't utter four words in a string without interjecting how great he is.
Who ended NAFTA? Who is going to give him credit otherwise? The MSM? lol He has a bunch of snakes encircling him, waiting to stab him in the back at any moment...and that's just his friends and family. Part of the protocol is to NEVER EVER even talk about anything positive he's done.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Ummmm. Never happen. If he even TRIES that before November, he looses the election. If he TRIES it after the election (assuming he wins), all hell breaks loose and we are in serious trouble.

We've been hearing about these "other shoe to drop", or these types of things for years. I used to be a fan of it, now I just want recognize our government to can’t fix our issues.

Fixed it for ya.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Who ended NAFTA? Who is going to give him credit otherwise? The MSM? lol He has a bunch of snakes encircling him, waiting to stab him in the back at any moment...and that's just his friends and family. Part of the protocol is to NEVER EVER even talk about anything positive he's done.

Sure, I understand that. He has done lots of great things. I'm talking about his constant self-flatulation.

LOL
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
If he keeps getting stuff done he can talk about himself all he wants. The refs he is getting rid of are very hurtful to work projects. Ed k

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I’m at the point where I’d like to see less words and more action. I’ve been reading a lot of stuff like this for the past three and half years. Always a lot of words promising a house cleaning with all sorts of arrests and indictments on all the usual big fish suspects like the Clintons and Obama’s, lots of blah, blah, blah, but very short on action.

Like Tuco said in the Good, the bad and the ugly, “If you’re gonna shoot, shoot. Don’t talk.”

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
I’m at the point where I’d like to see less words and more action. I’ve been reading a lot of stuff like this for the past three and half years. Always a lot of words promising a house cleaning with all sorts of arrests and indictments on all the usual big fish suspects like the Clintons and Obama’s, lots of blah, blah, blah, but very short on action.

Like Tuco said in the Good, the bad and the ugly, “If you’re gonna shoot, shoot. Don’t talk.”

Keep in mind that it’s him against the world.

His last press conferences have been home runners. He needs to stay on that track with maintaining that focus.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Keep in mind that it’s him against the world.

His last press conferences have been home runners. He needs to stay on that track with maintaining that focus.

His focus is so Donald Trump oriented he seems to have trouble focusing on anything else. Unless you aren't paying attention, you know what I'm talking about.

I love that he's in office, and I know we'd be sunk if that witch had gotten in office, but man oh man, isn't there a patriot somewhere that can run this country that isn't a full blown narcissist?

LOL
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Since Biden can't utter three words without help, he's relatively silent most of the time. Do ya'll think we should vote for him instead?

Please advise.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

And who drug out that quack dr. fauci and took his advice and destroyed the country?
He still backs the quack. This whole damn mess falls on him.He handed the governors the blueprint to lock down states.
The old saying, are you better off now than you were four years ago means something to a lot of people.
Want to talk about spending money? He's become Pelosi's bitch. She has won every time. He signs anything she hands him.
2A??? Who can trust him?
What are the odds that the useless republicans hold the senate? Not looking good.
Because of him we will see Palosi, Schumer and Biden running this country.
He's been a utter failure but what can you expect from a New York democrat?

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Since Biden can't utter three words without help, he's relatively silent most of the time. Do ya'll think we should vote for him instead?

Please advise.

Of course not. I just wish we had someone that doesn't suffer some form of debilitating mental disorder or another running the country.

LOL
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I agree 100%, and I’m glad he’s there believe me. Ending NAFTA was an absolute home run and that’s just one in a good long string. I’m not talking about Trump accomplishments. I’m talking about the Q stuff that’s always going on about prosecuting the deep state.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
In this election, "the NY Democrat" is a much better choice versus the Delaware Democrat.

By definition, no politician is perfect so why do we keep expecting one to do "exactly what I want" 24/7/365? Yet some of you talk about narcissism in others........... Sheesh.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Thanks to K22,

I didn't think Leroy was legally supposed to be around kids.

Hahaha. Tff.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BayouRover
In this election, "the NY Democrat" is a much better choice versus the Delaware Democrat.

By definition, no politician is perfect so why do we keep expecting one to do "exactly what I want" 24/7/365? Yet some of you talk about narcissism in others........... Sheesh.

And you are as brain dead as any democrat. You obviously are not a conservative or have any standards. I bet you voted for Romney and McCain too.
Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil and the reason this country is as messed up as it is.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1234, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 52 invisible), 2,041 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,088
Posts18,463,966
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.