Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Is there anything politics hasn’t ruined?

Politics doesn't ruin anything, smoothbrain. Politics is nothing more than an on going discussion. Your statement is similar to the idea that money makes people evil, when in reality it only allows their true self to be seen without barriers. Politics is normal, but the majority of people today are brainwashed, so they are outside the scope of decency, and therefore aren't worth any time spent prying them with Logic or Reason. Handegg was alright before 70% of players were drug addled negros. Any other questions?

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
GB1

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
as Prager says it's the sad, misguided leftists that ruin everything, he's right, they do

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Brazos
What is an "NFL"?

North Fork Lewis, a river in Washington. Good steelhead fishing, I hear.

Pro football has been dead to me for years.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Let it fold,

Location Western NC,
after alot of other places
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Urbanites have nothing else to do but watch sports. The league can survive anything.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
What about dwarfs?

Used to do a bit of dwarf tossing in my youth. Bars mostly. Once at a fair, once in Vegas. Don't have the strength for it these days.

LOL
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
will the nfl have the balls to show the fake horseshit new blm anthem when the games start.will they also show the teams when the only national anthem that stands for anything american ..waiting to see the ignorant blatantly stupid black athletes stand for the new black national anthem.then kneel for the anthem of the country that has made them filthy rich disrespectful gutter trash.many who would be selling drugs on the street corner or employing themselves with other crimes..fugging sickening.cant tell the truth anymore.football fan for 50 years.rabid fan..just waiting to shut it down if the lunacy shows..commissioner is a self loving far left scum bag.fugg him also.please roger broadcast it all in its entirety and watch this league take a hit there not ready for.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Fireball2
What about dwarfs?

Used to do a bit of dwarf tossing in my youth. Bars mostly. Once at a fair, once in Vegas. Don't have the strength for it these days.

I'd watch dwarf tossing, if it was part of a professional league. I used to watch pro bowling as a kid.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Fireball2
What about dwarfs?

I'd watch dwarf tossing, if it was part of a professional league. I used to watch pro bowling as a kid.

Professional is an overrated term, let's start a league, I'll start the Sant'ana Sputniks, how 'bout you? What are the rules? Can we use pneumatic or pyrotechnic means?

"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In "my world", the NFL ceased to exist 8 years ago. I don't need the aggravation of that theatrical, left wing, Hollywood drama production which has degenerated into a soap opera where all the main characters are actors portraying football players. I have nothing against football itself but the the NFL makes me sick. In the fall I sometimes watch a local high school game on a cable access station and it's a genuine, real football game versus an over-hyped NFL epic production with a cast of social justice political activists.

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by sloone
will the nfl have the balls to show the fake horseshit new blm anthem when the games start.will they also show the teams when the only national anthem that stands for anything american ..waiting to see the ignorant blatantly stupid black athletes stand for the new black national anthem.football fan for 50 years.rabid fan..just waiting to shut it down if the lunacy shows..commissioner is a self loving far left scum bag.fugg him also.please roger broadcast it all in its entirety and watch .

Tina, Ike gonna beat ur ass and screw the Ikettes.....

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I want a worldwide introduction of womens topless water volleyball! Screw the NFL.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They can go flat broke and I will not care.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wouldn't it be nice if N.F.L. stood for " Not For Long".

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I would bet there are more folks registered here who love football than not, but are unwilling to post on this subject because they know the chit show and attacks that would result on this thread.

I love football. I like the sport, the hitting, the drama of the game, and playing daily fantasy sports and betting on it, which I do very profitably. (The research and game planning for lineups is really half the fun for me)

I ignore the sponsors, social media, and with a few exceptions, pretty much ignore anything owners, coaches, and players have to say or what they think.

So.... I choose to ignore the annoying aspects, and enjoy the positive aspects.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sloone
just waiting to shut it down if the lunacy shows.

Lunacy has been there for quite a while already. At least you see it now. FTNFL.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rickt300
I want a worldwide introduction of womens topless water volleyball! Screw the NFL.

Now there's a novel idea!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by duck911

I used to think that you were unfairly targeted here but now realize I was just slow to the game. You're heavily self absorbed and just not much of a man.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I used to think that you were unfairly targeted here but now realize I was just slow to the game. You're heavily self absorbed and just not much of a man.

FOR THE WIN!

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I love football. I like the sport, the hitting, the drama of the game, and playing daily fantasy sports...

If you love the 'drama' of a game...you are overselling yourself as a man, as no man enjoys drama, that's for women, children, and joos. Men like accomplishments after hard work, not soap operas. Holy $|-|!T, am I agreein' with Defluff...WTF!?

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (Ashworth, 35, Bigd7378, 7mm_Loco, 11 invisible), 1,414 guests, and 837 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,256
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.