Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
LMAO!

Now I am "not a man" because I enjoy sports and am adult enough to ignore the noise and enjoy what I want.

Some of you guys are a complete joke.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by duck911
LMAO!

Now I am "not a man" because I enjoy sports and am adult enough to ignore the noise and enjoy what I want.

HAHAH, nah... again you must have too much estrogen because you are becoming emotional. Enjoy what you want, "You go Girl!"... I said you were hardly a man because you said you enjoy the 'drama'. Then you call it 'sports' and 'adult enough' to further delude yourself back into masculinity. Listen, you can suck as much cack as you want and still call yourself a 'man', but don't be upset if those around you walk away shaking their heads...

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

If you love the 'drama' of a game...you are overselling yourself as a man, as no man enjoys drama, that's for women, children, and joos. Men like accomplishments after hard work, not soap operas. Holy $|-|!T, am I agreein' with Defluff...WTF!?

To be clear - In betting parlance it is called a "sweat". I was ~300th place in the Draftkings Millymaker week 13 last year, going into the late Sun afternoon games. (As the name would suggest, the top winner wins $1,000,000) A couple of late touchdowns vaulted me into 10th place (or so) for $100k. I spent the next 45 minutes on the edge of my seat, only to watch it all dissolve away in the last few minutes of some fuggin' Bills game. I ended up with $150 (10x my entry, but still....)

So yea. I enjoy football drama.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
NFL don't need fans, or ratings.

When the gambling kicks in, they'll have FU money, billionaire-style.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
LMAO!

HAHAH, nah... again you must have too much estrogen because you are becoming emotional. Enjoy what you want, "You go Girl!"... I said you were hardly a man because you said you enjoy the 'drama'. Then you call it 'sports' and 'adult enough' to further delude yourself back into masculinity. Listen, you can suck as much cack as you want and still call yourself a 'man', but don't be upset if those around you walk away shaking their heads...

Seems like I am the only one here who is adult enough to ignore the sponsors, the politics, and the theatrics, and enjoy the sport.

Everyone else here is whining about everything that is wrong.. I'm just stating that I am able to enjoy the sport.....

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Went to the bar after work for a few beers with my work mates. They have $1 happy hour beers in 10 ounce plastic cups. They had a rerun of the last Super Bowl on the TV. I was finishing my #2 dollar beer and thinking about #3 when the jackass on the bar stool next to me (a drinkin’ buddy of my buddy Dave) ask them to turn the sound on. Fugg in’ idiots in the bar starting cheering to a game that happened 5 months ago.

Ah, fuque this, I’m outta here.

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by savage24
Went to the bar after work for a few beers with my work mates. They have $1 happy hour beers in 10 ounce plastic cups. They had a rerun of the last Super Bowl on the TV. I was finishing my #2 dollar beer and thinking about #3 when the jackass on the bar stool next to me (a drinkin’ buddy of my buddy Dave) ask them to turn the sound on. Fugg in’ idiots in the bar starting cheering to a game that happened 5 months ago.

Ah, fuque this, I’m outta here.

You drink with Duck?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Springcove
I’m done caring. They can GFThemselves

This ^^^^^^^^^ I hope it just plain dries up & blows away.

Overall the game has gone to schitt with all it's non-sense rules over the last decade anyway.

Pizz on 'em.

And I like football.

MM

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Yep. This is what I am hearing.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Topless volleyball, I like that idea. I would watch that for sure!

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag
So.... I choose to ignore the annoying aspects, and enjoy the positive aspects.

I used to think that you were unfairly targeted here but now realize I was just slow to the game. You're heavily self absorbed and just not much of a man.

Slow as molasses

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Yep. This is what I am hearing.

I only thought it was rigged before. No, I'm sure it was rigged before.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
LMAO!

Seems like I am the only one here who is adult enough to ignore the sponsors, the politics, and the theatrics, and enjoy the sport.

Everyone else here is whining about everything that is wrong.. I'm just stating that I am able to enjoy the sport.....

Cack sucker

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Not true, but even if it were.....

A true conservative wouldn't care how a gambler spends his/her money, or how a private corp gains benefit from the regulated industry. (In this case, the NFL generally benefits most simply from the additional fan interest generated from the betting - that is to say, betting alone would never keep the NFL afloat as you suggest).

So, uhhh, what's you point??

Last edited by duck911; 07/17/20.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Cack sucker

Coming from a Titans fan, not surprising, LMAO!

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

No one is more physical than the Titans right now. Playoff football , baby !!

GFY!

Last edited by duck911; 07/17/20.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I don't watch the NFL EVER!!!!! I quit the day knaperdick took a knee! I don't watch Nascar anymore either but I do hear Bubba Wallace is there fastest race card driver ever

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
LMAO!

Yeah, you are the one that reads Romeo & Juliet, and only pays attention the the mask'd ball part. TFF, after all the bullshit, I think you're more dense than 10 generations of Romans drinking wine from a lead vessel. Enjoy your naivete.

Sometimes I wish I was still a simple, happy child, but then I look around and thank All Father that I am not subject to those around me. Good Luck Daffy.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's not HOCKEY.........................

so does it really matter much?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

A true conservative wouldn't care how a gambler spends his/her money, or how a private corp gains benefit from the regulated industry. (In this case, the NFL generally benefits most simply from the additional fan interest generated from the betting - that is to say, betting alone would never keep the NFL afloat as you suggest).

Made my point in the post you quoted.

And it's 100% true.

Wasn't directed at you, dmfk, and I took no position on how people want to spend their money.

Yes, I've pointed out what a moron you are any number of times.

I'm sure it's been embarrassing being exposed as less than intelligent.

This post wasn't directed at you.

And you *still* managed to come off looking like a moron.

You have a gift.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Made my point in the post you quoted.

And it's 100% true.

Wasn't directed at you, dmfk, and I took no position on how people want to spend their money.

Yes, I've pointed out what a moron you are any number of times.

I'm sure it's been embarrassing being exposed as less than intelligent.

This post wasn't directed at you.

And you *still* managed to come off looking like a moron.

You have a gift.

Your reading comprehension fails you tonight.

Where did I say I felt this was a personal attack?

I was making a general reply to your false statement. It's kinda what people on forums do................

Point was and still is, gambling is not even a minor *direct* revenue stream to the NFL, which you implied, and which is false.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
725 members (02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 88 invisible), 2,730 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,698
Posts18,399,950
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.