-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't forget, when someone FF past the NFL sanctioned hate America kneeling ceremony, it never really happened. Ignorance is bliss right? Pop another blue pill.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Don't forget, when someone FF past the NFL sanctioned hate America kneeling ceremony, it never really happened. Ignorance is bliss right? Pop another blue pill.

Block those channels. I did.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for all the "insight". I grew up watching the Pittsburgh Steelers and I'll likely be watching them into old age. If that offends you, please put me on ignore.

Rocky - thank you for the link.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As a disabled veteran who deployed 3 times, it still amazed me that there are people, especially on THIS forum, who can watch the NFL when it has all but sanctioned disrespecting our flag and anthem. Even more so, knowing that the next season will be nothing short of a hate America ceremony before the games, all by a bunch of people who make more than most here will make in 10 lifetimes, claiming that they're disadvantaged.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Thanks Jake!

Phucqk the NFL, all of it.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
...it still amazes me that there are people, especially on THIS forum, who can watch the NFL...
It’s comical to me that a grown man can get so worked up and pissed off over what another man chooses to watch on TV.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Even when we paid for satellite radio, I'd just track baseball, and other sports games online. Amazing how much time between any action.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Typical of the 'fire,...no one can just answer a simple question.

I miss the old days here.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
...it still amazes me that there are people, especially on THIS forum, who can watch the NFL...
It’s comical to me that a grown man can get so worked up and pissed off over what another man chooses to watch on TV.

It's comical that a grown man can be so indifferent as the country disintegrates around him. But hey, to each his own right? Your attitude is at least half the reason we're in the mess we're in. You're part of the problem.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's comical that a grown man can be so indifferent as the country disintegrates around him. But hey, to each his own right? Your attitude is at least half the reason we're in the mess we're in. You're part of the problem.
When ‘you’ stop willingly giving many thousands of dollars of your money to the federal government every year, knowing ahead of time that they’re gonna use it to further leftist agendas, then what you say might carry some weight. Until then, your words on this matter are both meaningless and hypocritical.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When ‘you’ stop willingly giving many thousands of dollars of your money to the federal government every year, knowing ahead of time that they’re gonna use it to further leftist agendas, then what you say might carry some weight. Until then, your words on this matter are both meaningless and hypocritical.

Great analogy, putting myself on the IRS most wanted list is definitely equivalent to chosing not to watch some hate America endorsing entertainment on Sunday TV.

Last edited by JakeBlues; 07/18/20.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Great analogy, putting myself on the IRS most wanted list is definitely equivalent to chosing not to watch some hate America endorsing entertainment on Sunday TV.
The amount of the leftist agenda that is furthered with your tax dollars is MUCH more than what is furthered by another man watching an NFL game on TV.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The amount of the leftist agenda that is furthered with your tax dollars is MUCH more than what is furthered by another man watching an NFL game on TV.

Keep rationalizing your indifference and keep redirecting. I'm sure if you fast forward over the hate America ceremony before the game, it really won't happen.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep rationalizing your indifference and keep redirecting. I'm sure if you fast forward over the hate America ceremony before the game, it really won't happen.
And you keep castigating another man for watching an NFL game on TV while you willingly give many thousands of dollars of your money every year to support leftist causes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And you keep castigating another man for watching an NFL game on TV while you willingly give many thousands of dollars of your money every year to support leftist causes.

You're a fugking idiot.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
You're a fugking idiot.
Intensely powerful and insightful comeback. Impressive. You really showed me.

laffin’

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're a fugking idiot.
Intensely powerful and insightful comeback. Impressive. You really showed me. laffin’

Some things are self evident without a lengthy pseudo intellectual argument, unless you're an idiot.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're a fugking idiot.
Intensely powerful and insightful comeback. Impressive. You really showed me. laffin’
Some things are self evident without a lengthy pseudo intellectual argument, unless you're an idiot.
There’s a reason ya’ don’t often see a happy, contented person spewing insults and ‘venom.’

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Just because we belong to a conservive site don't mean we have to march goose step.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10Glocks, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 02bfishn, 66 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,228
Posts18,466,602
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.