-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
OP Offline
S
I was given a pair at Christmas for a gift, and thought they were beautiful looking boots. My Aunt who is from Germany, sent them to me. I am an avid backpacker/long distance hiker and was more excited by the looks of these than any other footware I have owned. But I have been so badly dissapointed. Within the first two weeks of owning (putting less than 15 miles on them) the right sole was becoming detached from the shoe. So, they were unwearable. The rubber sole was flapping in the breeze. On the other foot you could see it was starting to come detached as well. I've never had any experience like this before with any boot/trail shoe I have ever owned, especially after just a couple hikes. I emailed Crispi in Italy, which was just a complete disaster. Just getting someone to respond to me was next to impossible. After that, I finally called them to voice my displeasure. Well, that went no better, and I was "disconnected" (after being put on hold about 4 times for a total of 15 or so minutes. Not cool when you're making Intn'l calls. I called back, same damn thing. So, I sat on it for the rest of the week/weekend. Tried them again the following week, and finally got someone to tell me I had to mail them so they could "find zee problem". Great, I live in California..how much is this gonna cost me? Well, it cost me 63 dollars. That was 2 and a half months ago. Have I heard anything? Nope! Have they responded to me? Nope. Finally, I got fed up with getting nothing and found a U.S. number for some guy/po box distributor in Oregon. Emailed him. Resolution? No, nothing. His response "I emailed Italy and they dont have your box, so there is nothing we can do. Sorry" Um, so what about me and my 350 dollar boots? SORRY. I'm fuming, just fuming. I really hope this might dissuade you guys from buying from them. If this is the service, don't take the risk. For this much money, why would you do it? There is no North American representation, there are no resolutions to your problems, you are just Sh*t out of Luck. Why gamble when you can buy quality footware that is guaranteed, that real people stand behind. Where you can get answers, help, and people to fix problems. CRISPI IS CROOKED. THEY ARE A SCAM. don't roll the dice.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Go with the meindls.

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jmp300wsm
Go with the meindls.

The OP has 2 posts and hasn't logged in since 2012.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 02bfishn, 64 invisible), 2,500 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,226
Posts18,466,576
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.