Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by antlers
You're a fugking idiot.
Intensely powerful and insightful comeback. Impressive. You really showed me. laffin’

Some things are self evident without a lengthy pseudo intellectual argument, unless you're an idiot.

Don't waste your time. I have friends who died in combat for that flag and anthem and the NFL pissed on their graves every time they turn a blind eye to the disrespect. I'm sure they were happy to take a bullet so that some people can enjoy their entertainment bliss and indifference. Besides, the choice is apparently to go to prison for tax evasion or you can't question anything. This guy should be a Democrat strategist or speech writer because he could rationalize, redirect or come up with an excuse for anything.

laffin'

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
As a disabled veteran who deployed 3 times, it still amazed me that there are people, especially on THIS forum, who can watch the NFL when it has all but sanctioned disrespecting our flag and anthem. Even more so, knowing that the next season will be nothing short of a hate America ceremony before the games, all by a bunch of people who make more than most here will make in 10 lifetimes, claiming that they're disadvantaged.

Thanks you for your service!

I won’t be watching those corksuckers

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Besides, the choice is apparently to go to prison for tax evasion or you can't question anything.
You’re not questioning. You’re castigating another for watchin’ an NFL game on TV (for cryin’ out loud), while you willingly give a lot of money to support leftist causes every year. Your commitment to your professed feelings and beliefs are ‘limited’...you’re committed enough to do the former (above), but you’re not committed enough to do the latter (above).

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
As a disabled veteran who deployed 3 times, it still amazed me that there are people, especially on THIS forum, who can watch the NFL when it has all but sanctioned disrespecting our flag and anthem. Even more so, knowing that the next season will be nothing short of a hate America ceremony before the games, all by a bunch of people who make more than most here will make in 10 lifetimes, claiming that they're disadvantaged.

Thanks you for your service!

I won’t be watching those corksuckers

Yup Fuqk'em.

For those that do don't forget to grab your crotch as you listen to the "Black National Anthem". LMAO!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers
Besides, the choice is apparently to go to prison for tax evasion or you can't question anything.
You’re not questioning. You’re castigating another for watchin’ an NFL game on TV (for cryin’ out loud), while you willingly give a lot of money to support leftist causes every year. Your commitment to your professed feelings and beliefs are ‘limited’...you’re committed enough to do the former (above), but you’re not committed to do the latter (above).

Your argument didn't work the first time you posted it. It's not going to work because you repeat it 3 times in a tantrum. Your argument is that unless you're willing to take on the full force of the federal government, you have no moral authority to question any other position that's well within reason and control of a normal person. It's still a free country. You can choose to be indifferent and turn a blind eye to the NFL sanctioned disrespect and other people here are free to call you out as part of the problem.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's still a free country.
We agree. On that.
You can choose to be indifferent and turn a blind eye to the NFL sanctioned disrespect and other people here are free to call you out as part of the problem.
As I am free to point out the hypocrisy of gaggin’ at gnats and swallowin’ camels.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by bwinters
Thanks for all the "insight". I grew up watching the Pittsburgh Steelers and I'll likely be watching them into old age. If that offends you, please put me on ignore.

Rocky - thank you for the link.

I was a Steeler fan for 45 years. From 1972 I watched every game I could, attended when I could, and spent money on tons of apparel and memorabilia.
That ended in 2017, when they decided that standing for the Anthem and the flag that covered my Dad’s coffin (along with a couple of uncles) was too “controversial”. They hid in the freakin locker room in Chicago, because supporting our country and it’s flag was “too controversial”!!!
Phuq the steelers and Phuq the nfl. They can all suck my veteran dick.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster

Thanks for all the "insight". I grew up watching the Pittsburgh Steelers and I'll likely be watching them into old age. If that offends you, please put me on ignore.

Rocky - thank you for the link.

I was a Steeler fan for 45 years. From 1972 I watched every game I could, attended when I could, and spent money on tons of apparel and memorabilia.
That ended in 2017, when they decided that standing for the Anthem and the flag that covered my Dad’s coffin (along with a couple of uncles) was too “controversial”. They hid in the freakin locker room in Chicago, because supporting our country and it’s flag was “too controversial”!!!
Phuq the steelers and Phuq the nfl. They can all suck my veteran dick.
7mm

Agree 100% I was a life long NFL fan. I loved everything about it. Watched every week for most of my life. I loved that it was pure and that father and son and brothers and friends could all gather, and forget work or politics or the nagging wife and just enjoy the game. They had to ruin it like everything else now days. There's nothing off limits from politics anymore as long as it's in the public eye. As soon as the flag took a clear backseat to a political agenda, that was it. As a regular guy, I can't win every war. But this is a no brainer.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Phucqk the NFL and their supporters. Why not? Gotta draw the line somewhere right?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I turned off the NFL the very second KaeperDICK kneeled when the National Anthem was played. I haven't watched a single second of pro football since then. I try not to patronize anyone who makes money by advertising during the pro games. The spoiled millionaire 20-something to 30-something adolescents are being paid obscene amounts of money to play a f***ing GAME.

To hell with all of them. I sincerely hope pro football is eradicated permanently.

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Phucqk the NFL and their supporters. Why not? Gotta draw the line somewhere right?

Way to problematic for the pigskin-addicted to cope with. They'll have every excuse they can conjure ready and waiting as soon as the pre-season games start.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You guys are amazing. You stop watching the NFL because of a few idiots? What about all the guys that do charity work? And how do you account for Pat Tillman?

As to the military and disrespecting the flag, I'm right there with you - hate the whole thing and even turned it off for a bit, but then realized the actions of a few is a pretty broad brush to paint the whole thing. I guess by the logic displayed, because a few left wing morons exist in this country and make no logical sense based on what this country was founded upon, I should move out? Must be a pretty small island some of you live on. I also wonder how many of those painting with that 10 foot wide brush would do/behave any different given a gazillion dollars at 25 years old.

Carry on.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
If it makes anyone feel better, very few of those players keep the money long.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Looking at getting rid of cable. The only thing I really want is watch the NFL. Folks not connected to cable, or paying stupid high specialty programming, what are you all using?

Thanks.

Sir, please see your signature line. smile

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
You guys are amazing. You stop watching the NFL because of a few idiots? What about all the guys that do charity work? And how do you account for Pat Tillman?

As to the military and disrespecting the flag, I'm right there with you - hate the whole thing and even turned it off for a bit, but then realized the actions of a few is a pretty broad brush to paint the whole thing. I guess by the logic displayed, because a few left wing morons exist in this country and make no logical sense based on what this country was founded upon, I should move out? Must be a pretty small island some of you live on. I also wonder how many of those painting with that 10 foot wide brush would do/behave any different given a gazillion dollars at 25 years old.

Carry on.

Have you watched or read the news the past six months regarding the NFL? Apparently not. Its not just a few idiots, its the entire organization now. You can't even begin to justify the NFL in a positive light anymore. Amazing the ignorance in America these days.

Bread and circuses for the uneducated masses while the country burns to the ground

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gunner500
Looking at getting rid of cable. The only thing I really want is watch the NFL. Folks not connected to cable, or paying stupid high specialty programming, what are you all using?

Thanks.

Sir, please see your signature line. smile

ironic I thought too

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I have. It's been there for a long time for a reason.

I find it amazing how someone, who doesnt know me, will read into and extrapolate a belief system on me for asking a simple question about watching the NFL. Because I may choose to watch the NFL, and apparently some disagree, they read all kinds of BS into that simple request. That is, to me, way more telling than my simple question.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

Carry on.

Have you watched or read the news the past six months regarding the NFL? Apparently not. Its not just a few idiots, its the entire organization now. You can't even begin to justify the NFL in a positive light anymore. Amazing the ignorance in America these days.

Bread and circuses for the uneducated masses while the country burns to the ground

Have any friends that don't agree with all your views of the world?

What I find amazing is that you don't know me, my life over the past 57 years, or what I stand for. But please feel free to continue pontificating and extrapolating your views of me - all based on a singular request on a topic you disagree.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only thing that surprised me on this thread, was that there wasn't numerous people calling you an idiot for even having a TV.....

Perfect example of why web forums have turned into nothing but a huge waste of time.

Post count +1...........................................................................................

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I have. It's been there for a long time for a reason.

I find it amazing how someone, who doesnt know me, will read into and extrapolate a belief system on me for asking a simple question about watching the NFL. Because I may choose to watch the NFL, and apparently some disagree, they read all kinds of BS into that simple request. That is, to me, way more telling than my simple question.

Be that as it may, we know what they want and STAND for, 'You Sir' have to choose a side, if/when this big mother fu-ker erupts, there will be NO cherry picking allowed. smile

Trump Won!
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

162 members (444Matt, 450yukon, 257_X_50, 19rabbit52, 270winchester, 16penny, 22 invisible), 1,923 guests, and 883 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,371
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.