Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

....and what the f*ck does that have to do with Crossfire Hurricane, Spygate, or the ongoing deep state coup to remove Trump.

Sounds like you want him to round a bunch of vips up before the election and have bots, MS-13, antifa, blm, black panthers all going crazy driving around town shooting innocent people up so the MSM and Dims can blame Trump for crap blowing up.

I think it best to take the time to round them up and get reelected before upsetting the coffee cup.
You want the msm screaming Trump is acting like a dictator and taking the US over with the military that would be required to put down the anarchists. Thats judt what they are trying to prod him into doing. So are you.

That would be pretty stupid, now wouldnt it, stupid. Hey, stupid, Trump isnt like you. Hes not stupid and hes not interested in doing things the way you want him to. If you werent so stupid, after a while you would get a clue.

Now go tell mommy that stupid Trump wont do things like you want him to do.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/19/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I could go on and on, but the naysayers would still say "Nothings being done". Thats how naysayers are.

Thats because they think if Hillary Clinton goes to jail the swamp will just dry up and go away. The bolshevik takeover of this country will plow full steam ahead with or without a couple of public figureheads sitting in jail. Dismantling from the bottom up is the right approach.

You have seen "Dismantling" of the swamp?

Please share.

You think this will all stop by putting a few figureheads in jail? That flower at the top can't survive without its root system.

We will never know, cuz there will be no indictments let alone jail, so the question is moot.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

....and what the f*ck does that have to do with Crossfire Hurricane, Spygate, or the ongoing deep state coup to remove Trump.

Sounds like you want him to round a bunch of vips up before the election and have bots, antifa, blm, black panthers all going crazy driving around town shooting innocent people up so the MSM and Dims can blame Trump for crap blowing up.

That would be pretty stupid, now wouldnt it, stupid. Hey, stupid, Trump isnt like you. Hes not stupid and hes not interested in doing things the way you want him too. If you werent so stupid, after a while you would get a clue.

Now go tell mommy that stupid Trump wont do things like you want him to.

A little early to be drinking ain’t it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
You dumb fughk. Thats all you got, besides "BS".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
I could go on and on, but the naysayers would still say "Nothings being done". Thats how naysayers are.

Thats because they think if Hillary Clinton goes to jail the swamp will just dry up and go away. The bolshevik takeover of this country will plow full steam ahead with or without a couple of public figureheads sitting in jail. Dismantling from the bottom up is the right approach.

This.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Why Eisner stepped down from Disney?

Now why would Disney Cruise Lines be making trips to Epsteins Orgy Island?

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/19/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Who is Q????? Uh huuuuh! Whatever

Last edited by Trystan; 07/19/20.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
“Q” Is the effect of the amount of Data now available to people who MUST find something in the noise...

It’s how the human mains works, and why we form faces (we are wired to find stuff) out of random patterns (man on the moon)...
They do make movies about this stuff - where is the ice cream ?

I don’t give paranoid folks too much guff, we also tend to motivated by things like love and hate, which makes us push into effecting others

Aka. A bunch of paranoid folks had to name what they were finding... they named it Q

Last edited by Spotshooter; 07/19/20.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Lol.. crazy old man

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
LOL,
If you guys think after 4 years+ of the biggest political scandal and corruption in History, a few arrests or indictments of Democrats, unrelated to the COUP, is a mind blowing revelation that the swamp is being drained, you are clueless.
Believing these few indictment of low level unrelated peons is “Draining the Swamp”, is akin to believing arresting a street thug for drug possession is going to lead to the takedown of the Cartel.

We want and need indictments and not for some local corrupt politicians unrelated to the COUP.

Wake the f*ck up.

Now you've answered yourself. " We Want, We need" .................translation..........I have a movie playing in my head how this is suppose to go down. It better go down just like my head movie.

You think this will all stop by putting a few figureheads in jail? That flower at the top can't survive without its root system.

Well said Pat.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
637 members (257Bob, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 70 invisible), 2,867 guests, and 1,415 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,656
Posts18,399,278
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.