Hop To
#15062914 07/19/20
H
HitnRun Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
America has followed the world into the abyss of Covid mortality. We have been led to believe it is pandemic, it is labeled as such and is not.

Over 142,000 people die a year from lung cancer and we still sell cigarettes. An additional 100,00 Americans die each year to alcohol related deaths and we still serve beer and whiskey. This is deaths only, not the effects of alcoholic abuse to society that affects hundreds of thousands more. Are they pandemic?

People that drink alcohol and smoke, know the risk and continue to imbibe. That is their choice. Americans can no longer go out in public freely without the force of government on them to restrict numbers and wear a mask. There is some supporting data to the effectiveness of a mask although not what is claimed, yet people wear masks and condemn those who don't.

Where is America headed? Some see it and others follow the leader. Evidence is there, we should be able to choose for ourselves where we go and how we get there. If you are afraid, stay home.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If by some chance Biden wins, all this covid crap will go away the next day. Book it

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
The cure is out there, if Biden wins there will be a miracle drug from China.

Last edited by hanco; 07/19/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HitnRun
America has followed the world into the abyss of Covid mortality. We have been led to believe it is pandemic, it is labeled as such and is not.

Over 142,000 people die a year from lung cancer and we still sell cigarettes. An additional 100,00 Americans die each year to alcohol related deaths and we still serve beer and whiskey. This is deaths only, not the effects of alcoholic abuse to society that affects hundreds of thousands more. Are they pandemic?

People that drink alcohol and smoke, know the risk and continue to imbibe. That is their choice. Americans can no longer go out in public freely without the force of government on them to restrict numbers and wear a mask. There is some supporting data to the effectiveness of a mask although not what is claimed, yet people wear masks and condemn those who don't.

Where is America headed? Some see it and others follow the leader. Evidence is there, we should be able to choose for ourselves where we go and how we get there. If you are afraid, stay home.

AMEN Sir. Too many have been brainwashed into sheeple ans each year it gets worse. If you are scared hide, leave the rest of us alone.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
If by some chance Biden wins, all this covid crap will go away the next day. Book it

Yep. And if Trump wins, that schit will be around until January 20th 2025.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Exactly.......... If Trump wins we may even see a re-emergence of Bubonic plague or some other malady. Along with a lot more social unrest. Which of course has nothing to do with politics, according to the left, because it's all just for "social justice", right?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
It could be cured really easy, just turn off your TV.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by rosco1

There ! Is the gospel if ever spoken
I wish that were true , but you got knuckleheads that work for medical institutes that either willingly or through brain wash spout the covid B.S.
As long as it has been around it would seem the whole dam planet would be deathly sick by now .
From some months before it became a national panick till now . I and many others have continued to go out and about to worked everhh day , everyday have went into convenience stores for coffee, food , or gas .
Some of us have traveled several states away in the heat of the so called epidemic .
People that have tested positive for it that I know of , I am about convinced had every day flu bug and them and those associates of theirs were more likely victims of agenda driven tests
Kenneth

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rosco1
Part of the big boys requiring you to wear a mask in order to buy anything is so it CAN'T be cured just by ignoring the MSM. They are forcing you to interact with society.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Most of this "pandemic" is a part of the Democrat campaign.

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by hanco
The cure is out there, if Biden wins there will be a miracle drug from China.

True, but this is why the chicomms are trying hard as hell to hack into the research the US pharmaceutical data base on CV19 so as get that information and more than likely to remanipulate the virus to keep the chaos going if Trump wins or keep it to use against the world all over again.

MAGA! This is the way!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
If Trump said tomorrow that the elections would be suspended, poof no more vid.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/07/19/here-are-all-the-covid-19-vaccines-currently-in-cl.aspx

When will a COVID-19 vaccine be available? How effective will it be? Those are two of the most pressing questions being asked by many with the number of COVID-19 cases rising in much of the U.S.

Unfortunately, the questions can't be answered yet with a high level of confidence. But there are 23 COVID-19 vaccine candidates currently in clinical testing, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). The progress of these candidates can at least provide a clue as to when a COVID-19 vaccine might be available. Here are those vaccine candidates and how likely they could be to win regulatory approval.

There are three leaders in the COVID-19 vaccine race based on the clinical progression of their respective candidates. Each of these companies' COVID-19 vaccine candidates is either in phase 3 clinical studies or soon will be.

It's still too soon to know whether any of these vaccine candidates will be successful in late-stage testing. However, 74% of experimental vaccines that made it to phase 3 clinical trials between 2006 and 2015 went on to win FDA approval, according to BIO.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If enough people would simply ignore the mask mandates and refuse to pay fines, there aren't enough jail cells available to hold them. Besides, they're letting violent criminals out every day to keep them "healthy" so they can commit more robberies, rapes, and murders- - - - -jailing virus deniers wouldn't go over so well at election time, now would it?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are a lot of sheep in colorado.

H
HitnRun Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Went to a cafe that required a mask. I asked how you are supposed to eat with a mask on. She said you have to have a mask to enter until you are seated. She said she had to take my temperature first. I said I have no mask, she said they had masks for $2.00. I said you will turn away $40.00-$50.00 worth of business over the cost of a mask that you should give to a customer.

I left, they can go broke.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
.0002 percent of the state of NC is admitted into the hospital each day for covid.

that's about 20 people per day, that is NOTHING! (mind you this is an average percent based on the numbers provided from the NC website)

when it gets to 1% then I'll take some notice...

Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.

When your ship comes in. ... make sure you are willing to unload it.

PAYPAL, sucks and I will never use them again. I recommend you do the same.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Found a study on fenofibrate a few days ago.

https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/news/study-fenofibrate-covid-19/

Just keep them in the back of my mind in case anyone I know

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 6MMWASP, 13 invisible), 2,291 guests, and 809 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,660
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.