Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The third prong of terrorism directed against white people.

As perpetrated by terrorists within the government.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by montanabadger
I don't agree with the political views of these people, but I wish them luck on this one, the laws of the land are supposed to apply to everyone. I believe they are getting a raw deal and hope they come out on top on this. A win for them is a win for all pro 2nd amendment people matter what you think of them.

I agree.

A very small vindictive azzhole part of me is laughing at the hypocrisy on display by them. But the better part says maybe they'll see the light and proselytize.

Unless it's all a setup from the jump, which cannot be ruled out.

MAGA
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Just a question for the crowd: Is shooting someone for trespassing legal in your state? It isn't here, and I would expect to be charged had I done what those 2 did here. Not commenting on the "morality" of such a law, but it IS the law here.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
Just a question for the crowd: Is shooting someone for trespassing legal in your state? It isn't here, and I would expect to be charged had I done what those 2 did here. Not commenting on the "morality" of such a law, but it IS the law here.

Here, it is my understanding that deadly force can be used if there is reasonable belief a perpetrator is about to commit an act of arson, burglary, or robbery (among other things). I would think a mob breaking down gates during a time of civil unrest when cities are burning, would probably qualify under any of those three. I VERY highly doubt a KY prosecutor would have filed charges on this.

Sure seems like a political persecution to me...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Did they shoot someone? And was the only violation trespassing?

MAGA
IC B2

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Would you trust your fate to a jury in this circumstance? I wouldn't, as the situation could be interrupted different ways. A halfass lawyer could easily paint the picture that they were under no real threat at the moment. Personally, I wouldn't feel threatened armed with any of MY ARs, and the crowd passing by 30 yards from the house on my lawn. Had they moved closer, different story, and that is my point. Again, I don't think they were morally wrong, but legally wrong is another thing.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Firearms at the ready, is *why* the crowd was passin by 30 yards from the house.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Would you trust your fate to a jury in this circumstance? I wouldn't, as the situation could be interrupted different ways. A halfass lawyer could easily paint the picture that they were under no real threat at the moment. Personally, I wouldn't feel threatened armed with any of MY ARs, and the crowd passing by 30 yards from the house on my lawn. Had they moved closer, different story, and that is my point. Again, I don't think they were morally wrong, but legally wrong is another thing.

I would in my locale, but I get your point.

I bet they walk, unless one of the weapons is prohibited, or one of them is a prohibited possessor.

MAGA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by callnum
In that same situation as Buffy and Biff I would do the same as all their neighbors. And they are perfectly fine. Biff and Buff, not so much.

Is someone angry because they don't have any year round tan grand kids yet?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The MOtown Castle Law was passed to prevent this type of terrorism.

Looks like it's going to work as intended.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

You wouldn't have felt threatened by a pissed off mob a hundred feet from your front door a month ago? I would think it would be pretty easy to show the threat was very real.

Put yourselves in the shoes of Attorney McBoomer. You're lounging around in your pink polo shirt and white Dockers, sipping a glass of Chablis in your big-azzed McMansion and watching Portland, New York, and D.C. burn to the ground. All of a sudden the gates to Snootyville Acres are torn down and a fugging mob is a hundred feet from your front lawn jockeys. You really don't think it was reasonable for the couple to fear for their lives or feel their home was threatened?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by callnum
Looks like Biff and Buffy are going down, and rightfully so.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ns-at-protest/ar-BB16YLNc?ocid=chromentp

You can add this to the ever growing list of reasons why Trump will be re-elected and be YOUR president for another 4 years. Winning.... and you know kiddo wink

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by auk1124

You wouldn't have felt threatened by a pissed off mob a hundred feet from your front door a month ago? I would think it would be pretty easy to show the threat was very real.

Put yourselves in the shoes of Attorney McBoomer. You're lounging around in your pink polo shirt and white Dockers, sipping a glass of Chablis in your big-azzed McMansion and watching Portland, New York, and D.C. burn to the ground. All of a sudden the gates to Snootyville Acres are torn down and a fugging mob is a hundred feet from your front lawn jockeys. You really don't think it was reasonable for the couple to fear for their lives or feel their home was threatened?

Its not that I dont, its that a jury of my supposed "peers" might not. I'm a bit embarrassed to post my county's demographics, but a quick glance at SC's demo map should give you an idea. And no, I personally wouldn't feel threatened if they were truly passing by, as it would be a massacre if I opened fire with an AR. Like I said, had they come up on my porch, different story.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Its not that I dont, its that a jury of my supposed "peers" might not. I'm a bit embarrassed to post my county's demographics, but a quick glance at SC's demo map should give you an idea. And no, I personally wouldn't feel threatened if they were truly passing by, as it would be a massacre if I opened fire with an AR. Like I said, had they come up on my porch, different story.

This is Missouri.

We got laws against liberals like you.

Stay in your liberal pussy state.

You'll fit right in.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Firearms at the ready, is *why* the crowd was passin by 30 yards from the house.
EXACTLY....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (2500HD, 007FJ, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,211 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,203
Posts18,466,067
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.